*attacks sea water*

>*attacks sea water*

Literally, and i do mean LITERALLY what in the fuck did he mean by this? Tell me because what fucking sense does it make to waste millions of dollars in artillery on fucking WATER

Other urls found in this thread:

bbc.co.uk/news/world-asia-40883372
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Show your dick size.

hes nuking the atlantian giants who are coming to reclaim the world and kill all of us

well caligula got reincarnated that's all.

Yea, why nuke seawater?

>He doesn't know about the real threat

>The 1950s nuclear tests... weren't tests. In the ocean, there exi-

So USA Military can shoot them down safely

If you have to ask you're not prepared to understand the mysteries and dangers of the sea

OR YOU WILL BE SLAVE!!!

ONE DAY WE'LL SHUT THOSE LYING FISH UP!

6D backgammon

>look i can reach the base you plan to attack me from bugger off kike dick sucker

He's attempting to nuke Cthulhu, with no success of course.

they land there because it's more of an economic zone rather than territory

they can't really do shit. it's not like it landed on a japanese beach

if only that water had a gun to defend itself

Impact areas for artillery are hard to isolate and keep safe, our artillery in Hawaii shoots into the ocean all the time...

If he starts shit with Alaska we will send our rockets after him.

It's called a test you dumb American faggot. If they just launch unfinished weapons into other countries, they'll be attacked with no way to defend themselves.

that's what they're planning on doing you cunt bbc.co.uk/news/world-asia-40883372

This. I live in hawaii near a base and every other week you can hear the big guns firing off.

All part of their master plan

The Roman Emperor Caligula once ordered his men to go down to the sea and hack at it with their swords. This he did because he was angry at Neptune and wanted to go to war with him. Afterward, Caligula was satisfied. He declared victory and ordered his men to collect seashells as booty.

THIS JUST IN:

The United States has commenced saturation bombing of the Bikini Islands as dozens of thermonuclear bombs are being dropped on the island chain. It is unclear why this naked aggression is being perpetrated but it is feared that this is possibly a threatening gesture towards Austrailia. Or maybe India. Who knows, some country in that general direction maybe. While the US State department claims that this is just testing, many are fear mongering because that sells far more newspapers than stating the obvious and moving on.

>how to deal with reactionaries
>put grease in a barrel
>smile at it

water is verrah verrah dangeruous
never turn your back on the ocean
NEVER

Where's the kaboom? There's supposed to be an Earth-shattering kaboom.

You jest. And yet...

My man

don't forget those terrifying seacows
they can use knives you know
>true story pic related

Phat Boi Kim. Rodman could have made him an international celebrity. Instead, Dennis shit on the floor.

To make puny americans scared

delete this

Are we getting ready to kill gooks?

>based kim is just protecting the japs

How many Cthulhu attacks have you seen since Kim ascended to the throne?

I'd say he's doing a good job at keeping the tentacled horrors of the depths at bay.

Doesn't seem so.

no. its on. no turning it off. trump knows he wont be white any more if he doesnt do it and australia wont ever shut up about the damn gooks and europe thinks they will get to take over china so its on

murica preemptively nukes n korea which china themn preemptively nukes america,australia,and europe

then i get to lead a rag tag team of miscreants on a path of conquest across the east coast. nobodies daughter will be safe and any one who isnt part of my army thats a male gets eaten. we will use fire to suppress superior numbers and cause the masses to flee which other cities wont be able to handle all the new people and there wont be enough food to go around. they will be weak from hunger but we will thrive on butt jerky and the women will be fed anally a steady supply of semen. i will be seen as a tough but fair ruler

He plans on hitting Guam's whale watching industry as retaliation for the sanctions.

He's saying "not only will we continue to test missiles, but we will fly them over Japan and test land them near Guam".

Kim was probably hit & switched with a doppleganger to use NK as a chess piece in a controlled WWIII scenario.

Same with Putin.