Pol claims IQ is genetical

>pol claims IQ is genetical
>modern day african kids are smarter than WWII whites acording to historical IQ data

Other urls found in this thread:

reason.com/blog/2012/12/13/american-iqs-in-1900-averaged-67-points
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4152423/
youtube.com/watch?v=4O6C9ap_8Zo
youtube.com/watch?v=XOLOLrUBRBY
youtube.com/watch?v=G8yKFVPOD6o
ted.com/talks/toby_shapshak_you_don_t_need_an_app_for_that?language=en
smithsonianmag.com/history/europes-hypocritical-history-of-cannibalism-42642371/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

show evidence, oh wait

reason.com/blog/2012/12/13/american-iqs-in-1900-averaged-67-points

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4152423/

>modern day african kids are smarter than WWII whites

They are only 70+ years behind!
They are catching up!!!

>modern day niggers
>smarter than kids 70 years ago

okay

wow, is almosts like IQ is enviromental rather than genetics.

whites in WWII are dumber than niggers.

if that means that black people are smarter why are they constantly killing each other

if you have a high IQ shouldn't you have some public decency

>SHOW EVIDENCE!
>WELL THATS NOT FROM BREITBART SO I CAN JUST IGNORE IT! REEEEEEE

So, where does that put the niggers back in WW II?

46 iq

Source of those IQ test and studies? huh?

>blacks are always killing each other
what was WW2?

>whites in WWII are dumber than niggers.

You mean the white people that were machining and designing all the missiles, guns, vehicles, aircraft, etc. while the blacks were busy beating sticks together and chopping their dicks off?

whites killing each other

Yes. Niggers at that time were even fucking dumber. Rather than having a 70-point IQ they do now they had a 40. This is assuming, of course, this isn't cherrypicked and false equivalency bullshit because youre lumping niggers in with whites, and at this time there was little compulsory education and the vast majority of people lived on farmlands.

>genetical

Gas yourself, spic.

That actually isnt true at all. Though the baseline has shifted upward since WW2, the trend has actually been in the opposite directiom the past few decades. Average person of that era was definitely higher IQ than modern day blacks.

yet they achieved so much more than today's nigger with so little IQ hahahahah

>Not realizing there is a difference between fluid IQ and crystal IQ
Stop posting on this board, IMMEDIATELY

yep :)
at least us whites kill each other efficiently in more civilized ways though

please explain why africans haven't industrialized if they are so smart

native Germans have an IQ of 107, niggers have an average IQ of 80

OP is a faggot (and probably a nigger too)

It's like american iq was the white standard!

explain if whites are superior then why they don't breed?

explain how nigeria GDP today is the same as hitler GDP.

explain how malawi today has the same GDP as civil war USA?

wow, facts are racists.

Have you ever heard of the Flynn effect? A rise in global HDI corresponds with a rise in average IQ. This has happened everywhere, including with Africans,

yh at least whites don't screech shit like "GANG GANGGGG NIGGAAAA" while they kill each other

Really gets my noggin a joggin

>67 points
that would mean a good 5/6 of the population would be literally retarded. A society wouldn't be able to function like that, I'm calling bullshit.

>white people that were machining and designing all the missiles, guns, vehicles, aircraft, etc.

Those were all ultra high IQ city dwelling whites.

Rural and suburban whites didn't do any of that shit.

duhleet dis

>hey guys here's a single african city that's not populated with dying africans africa isn't just a bunch of dirty villages you know

they are industrializing right now. Every country lagged behind Europe in doing so. Look at India and China up until the 1950's. Africa right now is much like India or China was 60 years ago. Barring a huge world war or some horrible plague, Africa is poised to become "modernized" by 2100. Of course, western nations still haven't reached a plateau yet so we could still be far more advanced than they are in 100 years.

No, he mean the 96% that just knew how to cook, fuck and sow

>yeah, all africa is filled with dumb nigger, they can't make cities or anything that looks civilized

>what are demographics

The IQ test wasn't even invented until 1963 you stupid fucks. Slide thread.
S A G E

the rest of africa says otherwise

Modern day Africa is shittier than it was when whites ruled it so I don't exactly see what your argument is...

Nigger (((propaganda)))

>reason.com/blog/2012/12/13/american-iqs-in-1900-averaged-67-points
considering this has taken from a New York Times article, I would be critical... Also, there isn't any statistic, just quotes from a (((journalist))). Not a shred of evidence.

>while the blacks were busy beating sticks together and chopping their dicks off?
They are still at that stage tbqh

IQ is about 50-80 heritable

And yes, blacks have now and will always have (barring a singularity survival for all human) much lower IQs than whites.

Evolution continues to select for higher intelligence so it makes sense.

>lets trust some jewed easily fudged source over reason
Statistics are almost always lies, history proves otherwise. If we were as dumb as niggers, we would be niggers.

>intelligence is effected by environmental factors
>that means that genes play NO ROLE! RACOSTS BTFO
kek. I guess evolution doesn't exist then

IQs of nazis in the Nuremberg trials. Basically niggers huh? Pic related.

I see not a single fag bothered to research this.

IQ tests have changed substantially. In their early days, one could expect questions requiring historical, grammatical, or even "general" knowledge to answer. Most modern IQ tests, such as Raven's Matrices, are entirely focused on measuring one's ability to detect patterns.

There are plenty of fucking cities in Africa as well as universities etc. Do you think all of Africa still live in tribes and mud huts?

>why africans haven't industrialized if they are so smart
Apefrica right now is just a front kiddo.

wow, an entire region of 53 countries is clearly like my cherrypicked nigger hate threads.

are u mentally impaired fucking retard?

youtube.com/watch?v=4O6C9ap_8Zo

you can fucking watch african city tours on youtube.

that's not the point, the point is that they will be smart enough to develop to first world status.

They were busy using them.

Yes.

I think those cities are mostly managed by Whites, are financial hubs or don't have as high a degree of specialization that can be found in White, western nations. They will never high nuclear reactors, a silicone valley or any other advanced industries that require a high intellect. They will forever be stuck in the early 20th century, and that's only if we stick around to supply them with things like motor vehicles and help maintain their infrastructure for them.

considering that 40% of africans live in urban areas while the rest are still stuck on their fields yes

there is literally only one city that pops up when i search up "african city tours"

>or any other advanced industries that require a high intellect.

You mean like rocket science?

so you agree IQ tests are a reliable indicator of intelligence? because there are other IQ tests that show niggers are stupid.

Precisely. Elon Musk, a White South African, doesn't count as an African. Besides, the idiot divorced his wife, who took half his shit, and then remarried her only to get a second divorce where she took him for half his shit again. He can't be that smart.

Here it is:

I'll go slow for all of you. Reason is a Libertarian magazine who's ideology (like that of Marxism) is predicated on humans being "blank slates" meaning that we all all equal. The data contradicts this. But "Reason" supports open border Lolberterianism, so they argue against IQ being genetic.

Spoiler Alert: "Reason" is wrong, and the "Flynn Effect" has stopped as well.

Having said that, there is an environmental factor, and most importantly, breeding patterns, and within what culture someone is born and raised. There is a reason why the Irish Catholics have passed by the German, Dutch, and English both in terms of IQ and Wealth in this country.

you know that 2/3 of drafted whitey was too skinny to join the army, right?

So, if starving white people have the same IQ as well fed niggers, that's scary thoughts.

youtube.com/watch?v=XOLOLrUBRBY
youtube.com/watch?v=G8yKFVPOD6o

you do realize if their average increases their number of geniuses also increases as well?

you seem dumber than these black kids.

>Hjalmar Schacht
>Supported coup against Hitler
>Used shekels given by the government to aid Resistance
>Literally one of the jew bankers that only survived by hiding in the Party

>muh imperialism

Throw a handful of coins in the air...there will be clusters of heads up and heads down by chance.

>you do realize if their average increases their number of geniuses also increases as well?

A Black "genius" invents something like 30 different uses for peanut butter. Even an elephant knows more than that.

you are doing nothing but supporting my point that most africans either live or came from a village.

This assessment is bull shit its based on data collected based on the Stanford-Binet, the IQ test has changed much since then it is an apples an oranges comparison.

We also know that there are at least 4 genetic markers linked to intelligence and we know that inelegance is hereditary and you are not going to see that much genetic change in that large of a population in the united states in 100 years.

fake and gay

ted.com/talks/toby_shapshak_you_don_t_need_an_app_for_that?language=en

you're a dumb motherfucker.
those african kids are smarter than you.

90% of americans in 1900 lived in farms.

why do you keep replying to me with ted talk links? i get it, niggers are doing big things, but that still doesn't change where they came from

from 1900 to now is a pretty long time. we've developed a bunch, unlike most africans

he's autistic leave him alone.

WWII era whites lived in a functional society

Must be hard being a nigger in a country that's filled with shit tier people already.

IQ is not genetic. Ability to learn is genetic. OP is a faggot as usual.

>Megacity
>Still manages to look like a shanty town

So what you're saying is it takes niggers almost a century to catch up to whites? What is the point of this post?

Also, how were those studies results doctored to get to those conclusions?

Nobodies denying jews are smart goys :^)

>africa is like muh pol maymays
must be hard to be low IQ retards who take memes at face value without even researching if they're truth.

There is no way WWII whites had 70iQs. No fucking chance. You cannot create an all time great army/empire on that level of intelligence. It's a farce to even imply that was the case.

This is an example of emotional politics at its worst.

That is what I am saying. WWII era whites lived in a functional society, niggers do not. Something is fucked with the statistic

except they lived in functional societies.

have you ever read a book?

Science denier do you also believe in earth is flat

>Saw term raven matrices
>Googled it
>Just sat through 60 fucking questions
>Please pay $15 for results

Ethiopia has an iq in the 60s range

But they were able to build one of the longest running empires.

Please tell me how they did it.

Or you know, IQ mean jack shit.

Here is Nairobi, Kenya. It's a city of extreme poverty and open sewar streets.

It's a hellhole on Earth. And Sub Saharan Africans most certainly have lower IQs than Europeans.

But good job showing a photo of buildings built by Asians and Westerners

The earth is round

Climate Change is real

IQ is shit.

Source it faggot.

There's no fucking way. Gtfo with your trolling bullshit

That isn't true I've read those studies in those studies it states that intelligence hasn't changed.

Good goy remember science isn't real

>le Africa is civilized meme

Do you know what a thermocouple is? Whites in 1900 knew. Where's the dark skinned Tesla?

Fuck you fags and your Flynn Effect bullshit. Africa and many Asian civilizations are much older than Europe and it's colonies. They still lag behind intellectually and achievement wise. It's hard to google now, but University of Texas made a map of the major scientific achievements and ~67% came form Europe and North America. Germanics score the highest on 3D spatial tests. Ivy League standards have been dropping since 1900. Your article is complete, source less bullshit.

>there's not poverty on today or historical europe
really made me think.

already posted the link.

flynn effect.

*~96 came from Europe and North America.

>no flies on the children
>they aren't eating each other
>nobody wearing a loincloth

u blew yourself out, lil man

>genetical

>look at these niggers imitating you and buying your shit to have some standard of living
>see they're the exact same

Something something access to education something something.
You said it yourself, 90% of americans in the 1900 lived in farms.
Fucking autist.

>believing that IQs rise over time
>believing any nation ever had an average IQ below 70 (so retarded you can't function)
>overgeneralizing by extending a linear model all the way to the 1900s when the related distribution is normal, not linear

Holy shit you people are retarded for falling for this. Fucking saged.

>Ethiopia
>having anything resembling a real empire

Get lost communist. Ethiopia was a poor slab of rock ruled over by savages. It has no real accomplishment or power, and was easily crushed by a bored Italy, who was the poor man of Europe at that time.

Technically it does. How can you take a math test for a QI test if you didn't learn it

smithsonianmag.com/history/europes-hypocritical-history-of-cannibalism-42642371/

all the shit niggers do today, europeans did it centuries ago.

what's the percentage of africans still living like farmers?

70 isn't retarded, is the baseline of humans when they lack nutrition and education and live like they did centuries ago.

>but gondar castles were built by arabs or whites

what's the percentage of african americans still living like farmers?
ABSOLUTELY BTFO