Hey there Sup Forums, Pajeet here. One questions, other than the memes, why do people hate us...

Hey there Sup Forums, Pajeet here. One questions, other than the memes, why do people hate us? I understand there are problems in India, but still, we contribute to society, and aren't fucking niggers.

Other urls found in this thread:

warhammer40k.wikia.com/wiki/Gue'vesa
youtube.com/watch?v=ej7ZebsCFZk
youtube.com/playlist?list=PLyiDf91_bTEgnBN0jAvzNbqzrlMGID5WA
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Why does that have Tau markings? I'm confuse

I hate you because there are guardsmen alongside some kitbashed blue anime space commie trash. You fucking heretic, I want to fite you IRL.

They are gue'vesa, guardsman who defected to the Tau, my nigerian.
Okay...

>commie
>guardsmen literally ran by commissars

Tau loyalists. Xenos loving scum.

Besides memes there is nothing inherently wrong with you. Alas, assert whether your existence is a meme or not and then ask yourself: Do people hate me?

it's just memes yo

Da fuq? They've really fucked over the space commies. Do they still have kroot things

That's treason against the Imperium of Man, you cuck

Absolute fucking waste of digits

Anyways lets turn this into a 40k thread, holy shit imagine Sup Forums in the universe of Warhammer 40k.
>Valhallan shitposters
>Tau posters speaking in broken gothic
>Dark Eldar being made fun of like Sweden.

warhammer40k.wikia.com/wiki/Gue'vesa

Join the Greater Good, Gue'la. It's better here. We have railguns.

It's just banter, stop being a little bitch and either fight back and grow a pair, or start pointing fingers and yelling bully everytime your little feelings get hurt.

Show ur real flag you filthy scum

Sorry.... that was the first image I found. I promise to serve the emperor loyally now.

>guardsman who defected to the Tau

>mfw

If you don't fix the open defecation problem by 100% by the year 2020; you're going back to being a British Colony.

Most of you project a strong force field of curry/bo that permeates surroundings and offends my nose.

You are pushing yourselves into white cities when we don't actually want to be anywhere near you. We'll visit you at your restaurants from time to time but thats it.

You are numerous like locusts. Where you find one, there are sure to me many more.

You have annoying English accents.

Many of you are quite lazy and get into jobs by heavily embellishing or outright lying about your accomplishments.

India was better under british rule in my opinion.
There. Are you happy? I am a pajeet, just in the U.S.

All of this, and some.

The last one in particular.

t. the last straight white male in Toronto.

>t. Justin Mahmoud-Achmed after finishing his seminary reperations towards muslims and sucking their fat cocks.

>those helmets
>those pauldrons
This picture actually pisses me off. And they are much better painted than me. Fuck this gay earth

We think of you like goofy cartoons. You're awkward and bizarre. You have goddy taste in clothes/colors. Occasionally you do beautiful stuff though. When you're at your peak you're bro tier. At your worst you're pretty gross. That being said, we at least know you're 100% capable of being able to carry on civilization on your own (for the most part). It's kind of weird, some of the best parts of your people are that you still have roots in ancient knowledge but also it's an anchor around your neck too...strange dichotomy.
Also. Holy crap your genetics what happened there? Anyways. Semi-adorable.

I've always wanted to get into this universe, but don't really have the time or patience for tabletop games. Also, the universe seems massive and I'm not sure where to start. Are there any books that you could suggest as a jumping off point?

Those look really good desu. Yes, and the greater good is the best.

I suggest looking into the Lexicanicum first, and then 14dchan. There is the Warhammer 40k wikia, but it... tends to be a bit long.

>aren't fucking niggers.

aT least they know how to use a fucking toilet Apu.

I hate pajeets because every time they own a gas stations and they don't know what is disinfect and how to use them to clean the restroom. I saw they only clean restroom with a water. They love smelling an odor of piss. It's like drug to them.

They always cheat on every exams here at Cal State of Bakersfield

They hate everyone who isn't pajeets. Fuck them and fuck you.

you'll love this then

>you're 100% capable of being able to carry on civilization on your own
You fool. If you live amongst so many of these FOB people you'd realise that many of them have trouble driving on the right side of the road.

They are stupid, lazy, criminal, and incompetent. They're not nigger-tier, but they're not a huge step above.

I have to admit Gandhi was pretty based with his anti African migrant newspaper articles.

OP, you don't wash yourselves, shit in the streets and are generally arrogant and untrustworthy.

Sweet, will do. Thanks man.

To be fair as a pajeet I do wash myself daily, twice a day, in fact, there were caucasians and africans who probably are more smellier than pajeets or asians.

normie intro's
youtube.com/watch?v=ej7ZebsCFZk
youtube.com/playlist?list=PLyiDf91_bTEgnBN0jAvzNbqzrlMGID5WA

In all honesty the poo in loo thing being actually true is just fucking hilarious. Your educated castes are great people, it's just that the masses in your country are absolutely retarded.

On the bright side, they're retarded in an amusing and harmless way, not destructive. You guys are alright by me.

Horus Heresy stuff by Dan Abnett is bretty gud, so are the Caiphas Cain novels.

>tfw Human Internet Defense Force is swarming this thread
>mfw.

You left out the (for the most part). That was supposed to be a polite way of saying exactly what you just said.
I mostly mean I think they wouldn't implode themselves into literal animal kingdom.

For every guardsman that falls another ten will fill our ranks. Space commies eternally BTFO.

If you do contribute to society, why are you unable to contribute to your OWN society in Poosville, India?

Why come to a white nation?

hate you?
pajeets are awesome
Bollywood is fun, you have designated shitting streets sure but you also have the purusarthas in Hinduism. You have curry and elephants and terrible hygiene, but I love you guys a lot more than angry muslims from anywhere else brown over on that side of the planet.
yer bro-tier, it's a fact

This^10. That is really good. Also, visit /tg/ once in a while, it really helps out as well to go into these traditional games.

Why won't your people poo in the loo?

because you're china but with curry

>be me
>be guardsman
>given armour comparable to ones from the 2nd millenium against superior tau forces
>given weak and inferior weaponry
>get slaughtered en masse
>see friends get shot
>mfw the tau soldiers and auxilaries are just sitting there chilling while picking us off from a distance
>mfw family gets executed by an inquisitor
>forgotten forever
>mfw.

because you stink like niggers, are as shrewd as kikes, and are as smart as asians, but also are supposedly the origins of the aryan race

The jew always divide and conquers people who have similar interests.

The commissar remembers

You contribute as cheap annoying to handle labor, you have too many people with too much pollution. Online your people are sexually frustrated idiots, most of you have little education and it shows when you try to converse and you try to scam our elders. We like you more than the chinks and we tolerate you because too many companies use you as call center labor but if we had the choice we would cut your population to a fifth of what it is and then ignore you.

Well, it's not Indians that people hate, but the ridiculous bullshit that goes on within India (not as a whole, but in certain areas).

The acceptance of the caste system is just dildos. Dudge not by the color of one's skin, but by their actions (or lack thereof).

Murdering people for eating beef (some Hindus or Anamists or something).

Murdering people for eating pork (Muslims).

Outside of India, we lack a view of both the full integrated "westernized" society and the slums and country folk. Typically, any Indian city can be filled literal shit in the streets, an overwhelming amount of people, and a mob mentality. While these can be found all around the world, there is just something... Cambodia that always ticks in the back of my head when I watch videos about India (I had to live in that shithole for some time... it's shit).

In fact, for some reason India has accepted some of the worst aspects of "western" civilization. In particular, the worship of celebrities as more than human.

Look, I loved watching Channel V in the late 90s and I love touristing to ancient sites, but it's a pain in the ass when no one wants to follow the law and the public transportation system is generally awful.

You'd think the British taught you...

Back to Subaltern Studies for me.

I like your country and respect your culture but stop moving to the Anglo sphere and taking our jobs

>some old warhammers i found at my parents house how should I paint them?

Ultramarines since they're the best chapter.

Better pic

Legitimately kill yourself

but you didn't get corrupted by chaos

I was thinking 3rd Reich inspired color scheme maybe iron crosses on shoulder pads

I don't know m'dude. I suggest maybe looking at some rules (i.e. some units may not be legal, etc from older editions), and then paint them. I suggest checking the rules first about them, and correctly identifying them. Hope you do well for your warhammer thing.
Yes. I am an atheist as well, and I despise the caste system. I do know about that murdering people for eating food is despicable? Also I need a sauce on murdering people for eating pork, as I believe hinduism doesn't forbid it. Yeah, I too hate the bullshit which goes on there.

Try the black templars desu.
>Pic related.

you misspelled Raven Guard

>Impcucks thinking they are better than Gue'vesa
At least we have worth in the Tau Empire, and our commanders care about us.

Saved

will Rawbutt Girlyman spare(ally) with your xeno masters?

What. the fuck. is this?

He is the only one saving your failing imperium from destruction. He is at least sensible and not idiots like the high lords.

Hope you like it Nazibro.

>aren't fucking niggers
except you are

gue'vesa. Imperial Guardsman in the service of the Tau Empire.

Okay there Sven Al-Achmed, explain how we niggers when we do not cause any crime, or ram trucks into random crowds.

would only defect if i could pilot one of their battlesuits

those things seem like they would be comfy as fuck
(especially compared to the human machines where i suspect your body would be prodded with many sharp objects in an uncomfortable way)

you open mosques everywhere you go so you facilitate that shit

POO IN LOO

1) There are too many of you
2) You have disgusting habits
3) You only hire other Indians if you are in charge of anything

>burger education
Are you actually retarded? Indians are different than Arabs, you know.

Indians in the US are actually very nice people, at least in rich areas. In countries where the immigrants from India are uneducated morons, I can see legitimate reason to dislike you guys, but know that it's almost all just memes from Americans.

That and the universal fetish of white women across all people of the subcontinent

that sound like some sort of degenerated central american commie trash

probably. but the tau empire are better than the imperium in a lot of ways.

Why when I buy a domain name without privacy does every pajeet in India fucking call to sell me some shit tier web design service.

Post more Dust mechs

>american education

Yeah its so bad your retarded ass never learned that there's over 100 million muslims in India

Don't you have some Android apps to make?

>tfw you will never purge your home world of heretic-scum with millions of your battle brothers

racist white american here.
You guys look like poo, smell like poo, speak funny, and have some weird ideas. Also memes.

But all those things are superficial. Once I get over those things pajeets are good people.

thats because cadia is no more

>be gue'vesa
>hear the news
>keep sipping coffee
>do not give a fuck
>mfw.
But really guys, imagine a warhammer 40k version of Sup Forums or Sup Forums.

Sup Forums is the 40k version of Sup Forums

pic related

THE DARK ELDAR LITERALLY DID EVERYTHING WRONG
>t. dark eldar player

Sup Forums never brings this up so I will. You love to scam call the elderly here in the states because they're dumb. You also love to make fake anti virus systems to scam money as well

Or is it....
The Dark Eldar are cucks,

>be gay-ass faggot space commie
>wonder why people don't like you

In theory muslims would be doing the murdering I guess... But as a muslim myself... I doubt it? But Hey different places

I know, I'm thinking of starting an Inquisition list and getting back into it.

The corruption and dysfunction which cripples India is a product of your culture, and most of you bring that culture with you when you come to the west. That being said, one of the nicest guys I've ever worked with was Indian. He was smart, kind, and hardworking. However, he once told me he would never work for an Indian, because he figured they would abuse and cheat their employees. He thought white people made much better bosses.

yo, pajeet. if you're still here it's because of how you all message white 15 year old girls on facebook and shit streets. anything else is just fuel to the fire.

But how are they protected from the warp? Surely their philosophy doesn't protect them from the chaos gods.

I don't think anyone is murdered for eating pork yet or if it has happened it may be a one off case.

tau have a minuscule presence in the warp
the strongest tau psyker pales in comparison to even some the weakest of the other xeno races
shit, even orkz

Talking about the human defectors though.