prev

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ralph_Northam#Political_positions
elections.virginia.gov/
benjaminfulford.net/
twitter.com/AnneFrankCenter/status/895303967755968512
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

MAGA

Virginians, we have a general election on November 7th; Mark that day down and remember to remind your family to vote

Here is what the Democrats want for our old Dominion:

>Northam supports the Affordable Care Act, also known as Obamacare.[28] He also supports a federal Medicaid expansion in Virginia.[29][30]

>Northam is pro-choice. He opposes banning late-term abortions after 20 weeks.[30] He believes the Democratic Party should not endorse candidates who are pro-life.[30] Northam's 2017 gubernatorial bid has been endorsed by NARAL.[31]

>Northam has pledged to "stand up against" Immigration and Customs Enforcement.[30]

>Northam has remained neutral on the building of the Atlantic Coast Pipeline.[32] He has also avoided taking a firm stance on other pipelines such as the Mountain Valley Pipeline.[33]

>Northam voted against a constitutional amendment to make Virginia a right to work state.[34]

>Northam criticized the repeal of the car tax under former Governor Jim Gilmore, saying Virginia still hasn't "recovered" from its repeal.[29]

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ralph_Northam#Political_positions

I say we use this election to tell them to fuck off

elections.virginia.gov/

^ Use this to make sure you are registered and ready to vote

AGAM

Art of the Deal

I can't believe Krauthammer won't stand up for the American citizen. He has really stepped over the line this time. He jumps through all these mental hoops to reach these lame conclusions. He wants to cripple the supplier power of the American workforce. He should not be running things. He can talk the talk but he can't walk the walk. But one thing i admire him for is that he doesn't dance around the issues

Why do people hate good?

Is this true?

Sorry I'm late!
~choooawoooowoooooo

Krauthammer STILL refuses to take a stand for the American people. It just doesn't sit right with me. I'm tired of America being crippled by incompetence!

YAAAAAAAAASSSSSSS QUEEEEEEEENNNNNNN
SLAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

Basically.

~awoo~

>throughout the entire election to today
>all of those your mother will die in her sleep posts
>don't reply to a single one of them
>she's still alive
Why must you fail me, Sup Forums?

my fucking sides

GIVE IT BACK

Antichrist general

>His uncle warned him of this
>the same uncle who got Tesla documents for himself
Oh shit, it is all coming together

Good. If it kills all Leftists, I support it. It's better than living in an evil world.

Here have mine awoo

GIVE IT BACK

w-what?

he actually did it

So now that most of us real pol members have turned against Trump, should we support based Tulsi for 2020?

Funny how the rebbitors oust themselves by openly supporting Trump here.

G-GIVE THE HAT BACK RIGHT NOWW!!

Give it back mother fucker!

You heard me

check'd

We will give Kimmy exactly two scoops.

anybody see anon5's thread get deleted immediately after this link was posted by somebody?

benjaminfulford.net/

That faggot mooch is going on Colbert I'm glad his ass was fired.

You;re it, faggot
I know you are, I can feel it

is this asians or did the Black people move away from the Niggers

Sniff... Thank you...

Believing in a Jew.

>6

w-what?

Is this the one going to jail or do they have a daughter?

twitter.com/AnneFrankCenter/status/895303967755968512

*thinking face emoji*

AWOOVEMENT!

Confirmation?

Return the hat and we can all walk away from this

People ascribe "goodness" to what they view as positive and aligning with their worldview and "evil" to that which is abhorrent to their worldview and values. Do you mean why do people hate some objective good? What is objective good to you? What does this have to do with Trump? Does it matter? Is there anything which particularly matters?

What

noice

geez how small is the percentage of asians in the US that they don't get their own map?

It's probably just that there are so few minorities in those areas that those few are actually forced to Assimilate

They shouldn't have laughed at their pied piper candidate

Hitler did nothing wrong

Is the opioid "crisis" real or is it blown out of proportion? Imho it seems made up but that's bc I don't have a problem with pills

>It's another Dana plugs her book about her sexual escapades with her dog Jasper episode

Fake Organization

"No."

the fuck man

Your post ended in a liar's number. You claimed I'm "it". I'm what? The antichrist? That's why you got a six. You lied. What else could you have been talking about? I'm not an oracle. No digits have any relevance but if you shit on me I'll shit on you. Trump chose to shit first on everybody so I shat on him and got a neat post

You heard them, nuke the fags!

probably going to jail for being such a badass stronk wymen!

It's huge in southern Ohio right now. They use every trick in the book to frame it as a health crisis and not a moral crisis, which is why you hear more about individual cases, but the addiction and deaths are real

DANA BTFO

I hope that Trump is the new anti-christ to break down this system of morals and establish a new and superior one.

>The most spiritual men, as the strongest, find their happiness where others would find their destruction: in the labyrinth, in hardness against themselves and others, in experiments. Their joy is self-conquest: asceticism becomes in them nature, need, and instinct. Difficult tasks are a privilege to them; to play with burdens that crush others, a recreation. Knowledge–a form of asceticism. They are the most venerable kind of man: that does not preclude their being the most cheerful and the kindliest.

you started off strong, but slipped down into blackpill territory there.

>yes there is objective good.
>it begins with god's will.
>we can't really know it.
>just do our best to try.

>banning people from the army is the same as dropping nukes on them

>muh "united states corporation"
>This would make it theoretically possible to issue quadrillions of dollars to be used to finance an unprecedented campaign to end poverty
Nah. This guy's nuttier than freeze dried squirrel shit.

give it back!

(What is this meme)

It's a big problem in rural white America
kinda like how Obamacare disproportionately affects people who live in rural white America
kinda like how Obama focused HUD section 8 on moving niggers into communities of rural white Americans
kinda like how Obama expressed his overt hatred and contempt for all people who live in white rural America

Go figure

It doesn't work that way. We need to pay for our disobedience. Don't you have an Apollo golden calf frog to worship?

JFC now you got one to confirm

No, that's everyone who isn't White, Asian, Black, or Hispanic

So basically, Natives and Mixed race people

pic related is Asian map

when i lost my virginity i lasted like an hour. did the girl think i wasnt a virgin?

It's an issue in my part of Virginia: Basically kids have nothing to so their vice becomes opioids and other drugs; Good thing the only vice I have is super Eurobeat

Trump is 100% right about New Hampshire too. I had to move hundreds of miles away to find work. For people that didn't have that option, depression and pills were a common escape.

Women can smell virginity

I want to hit all of them in the face, but especially the one on the top right. I feel that he needs it the most.

lurk more newfag

>le based traditional Azn waifu meme

Per the census, the 2016 electorate composition was the following:

73.6% - Non-Hispanic White
12.3% - Black
9.1% - Hispanic
3.0% - Asian
2.0% - Other

I was repeating you and talking about the realities of these numbers. I'm just an user. Look around you. These are unprecedented times even in the skies of which we were warned. You're in a cult

>when i lost my virginity i lasted like an hour. did the girl think i wasnt a virgin?
she knows

kek. Hannity BTFO Hillary

That poor dog is whored out so much

>muh emails
HAHAHHAHAHAHAHA
Conservashits ladies and gentlemen.

HANNITY GOING HAM

Let's make sure Bushy Wushy gets his fair share of the blame. 95% of the opium comes from Afghanistan where our fucking entire military has been sitting for 15 years, it comes through Mexico after it gets mixed with Chinese fentynal. We need a wall

I have over 8 hours of eurobeats on my phone...

oh no, it's retarded

>those eyes of pure suffering
dear lord

>Liberals are actually siding with the Norks and blaming Trump for all this shit.
I'm at a loss for words.

ahh Montana, the asian free zone.

And you are too fag.
It says dont be gay in the bible

what did kek mean by this

Ah, a fellow user with excellent taste

nani

I know this
Bush = Obama
period
they were one and the same
one carried on the legacy of the other