Brit/pol/ - Please forgive my flag edition

>Operation Sanctuary: Newcastle child sex network convicted
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-40879427

>Scotland to discuss new post Brexit powers for Holyrood, but warns of Westminster “power grab”
en.mercopress.com/2017/08/09/scotland-to-discuss-new-post-brexit-powers-for-holyrood-but-warns-of-westminster-power-grab

>Judge calls for clarity on status of ECJ rulings in UK after Brexit
theguardian.com/politics/2017/aug/08/judge-calls-for-clarity-on-status-of-ecj-rulings-in-uk-after-brexit

>Manchester Airport pipe bomb plot: Nadeem Muhammad guilty
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-manchester-40851414

>Brexit negotiations 'have not begun well' - Sir Simon Fraser
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-40846830

>Armed US immigration officers stationed at British airports
telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/07/09/us-want-armed-immigration-officers-british-airports-radical2/

>The Article 49 strategy to keep Britain in the EU
ft.com/content/9f4fd278-790e-11e7-a3e8-60495fe6ca71

>Britain denies agreeing to pay EU exit bill
lancasteronline.com/news/politics/the-latest-britain-denies-agreeing-to-pay-eu-exit-bill/article_d2c962b3-8065-59bc-939c-007b0da39f80.html

Other urls found in this thread:

thediplomat.com/2017/05/a-closer-look-at-iran-and-north-koreas-missile-cooperation/
youtube.com/watch?v=5ZzP2Hp_B-Q
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Where did all the brit/pol/ anons go?

It's 3am back home they're probably sleeping

still here, but it is 3am so not for much longer.
Has Owen Jones made an article on Venezuela yet? I'm sure he has plenty to say.

Well there was no thread, right? I'm not seeing any other no matter how hard I look. They're going to be mad at me being a yank making the place and they haven't migrated yet.

Do i capitalize on this lads?

Depends on what Mel looks like mate
If she's decent I hope you get your willy wet

Do whatever the fuck you like, it's not going to matter in a decades time when you're a minority in your lands and you're fighting for your life running between bullet hole riddled buildings.

Least a 7 lad.

Fuck your blackpill bullshit.

Yeah? You think I'm wrong? Besides, you're posting this shit at what, 3:19 in the morning? Asking on a board of autists during NEET hours if he should "capitalize" on getting his dick wet lmao you fucking peasant, kys promptly.

Can anyone tell me if there is an actual backlash brewing about all this never ending shit? Or if people have just given up.

My family left Newcastle when I was 7, am 32 now and have never been back but it breaks my heart to read about what's happening to my homeland.

I think if anything remotely on the scale of what happens with dreary regularity in England was happening here there would be riots on the streets but people just seem to have stopped caring. I hope I am wrong

Nobody cares because Love Island is on the TV and their fridge is stocked.

Zizek has one.
I know you hate leftys, but Libya, Syria, Iraq - do you not smell the pro-CIA propaganda?

People hear about it in the news, feel outraged, and then move on with their day, very few people actually bother to carry on that outrage into something of value like some kind of campaign etc. I think this happens because people feel powerless and there is also a bit of a detachment from the rest of society, people rarely even know their neighbours properly nowadays.

The BNP stood in areas that were effected by the grooming scandal obviously they never had any MPs, they just don't seem to care anymore, they're promised that it will be sorted out by one of the main two parties but they don't look at the past actions of a party and judge them on that and instead just take what they are promising as a truth. It's all just rather sad.

We're going to go to war, aren't we?

I'm about to get a merical certificate through an online skype based service. Never heard of anything like it until today, any of you guys used anything similar?

>tfw wanting to sleep
>despair creeping in
>heart rate elevating
>can't sleep
it's a bad feel.

What will this certificate allow you to do?

The UK wouldn't be involved in such an affair to any major extent, at least at the onset, but there isn't any real cause for worry because no party wants a conflict. The cost of a conflict is simply too high and no party stands to gain anything.

I made the thread just because there was none, I assume you or one of the others will handle the next.

Medical*

Get the day off work, I have a cold/flu and all the nearby GP's are booked solid for the day.

I don't think we'll be involved in the initial strike/occupation but I'm sure we would be involved in the latter eventually.

If war does happen China will strike before any US invasion plans can be activated, they don't want to be bordering a unified US-allied Korea. They'd sweep across the country and replace the current regime with a different puppet government.

Good, see you in fucking Hell.

I've been to the DMZ and, although it is a UN force technically, the force is composed entirely of ROK and US troops who are all a fighting force read to invade. The UK would be involved in some way but I am certain even Japan would have more of a role. The point is moot in any event because there isn't any party that would possibly want a war. It would be the largest humanitarian crisis since WW2 and cost endless trillions. Seoul would be serverly damaged and the NK sub fleet would commit massive amounts of terror against many places like Tokyo.

>If war does happen China will strike before any US invasion plans can be activated
The US is far far more preparted for such a situation. If war were to break out it would be immediate firefights between ROK/US and NK troops. Chinese do want the maintainence of a border region no matter what so they would perhaps act to hold a large strip of land in the northern region. They certainly wouldn't allow coalition troops to reach the Chinese border.

We are speaking in hypothetical though because no side could bear to initiate such a pointlessly costly conflict without some dire emergency, I don't think. I think it is very possible that such a contingent of PLA could seize all the way to Anju relatively quickly but they are not so well prepared as the US coalition.

Good point but it's the U.S who are the ones more at risk from any kind of perceived missile strike, China doesn't fear it as much because they don't want to bite the hand that feeds them, the U.S, if they do decide to launch a strike the fact that North Korea has masses of artillery guns pointed at Seoul means that it would probably be organised and prepared with the utmost secrecy and then carried out as fast as possible.

Interesting times ahead though, two things we can be reasonably sure of is that North Korea is on track to develop missiles that can hit U.S territory, and the U.S rightly wont let such an unpredictable government get to that point.

>skype call could come through any moment

Not sure why I'm nervous, it's certainly a weird thing that's for sure.

*because they know NK won't bite the hand that feeds them

>Good point but it's the U.S who are the ones more at risk from any kind of perceived missile strike, China doesn't fear it as much because they don't want to bite the hand that feeds them
The Chinese concern is the strategic and philosophical concern of reaching the Yalu river where so many PLA and Communist party leader's families are buried in what they term "The War Against American Imperial Aggression". The issue with an NK invasion is that it might cause accidental crossfire between US and Chinese forces and that would be a massive incident.

>Interesting times ahead though, two things we can be reasonably sure of is that North Korea is on track to develop missiles that can hit U.S territory
I think you might not be paying very close attention to the news??? They already have missiles that can do that. NK can strike the US if they wished to with a miniaturized nuclear device. Their new max range is 13,000 KM with the newest ICBMs.

I know how far the missiles can travel, the issue is if they can carry anything and if they can even aim them properly.

Lads, my next Mosley video is going to be a masterpiece. The first half is the "my comrades in struggle"-speech, the climax is "it will come in one way and one way alone"... and then i have 30 seconds I'm not sure what to do with.

What's the most beady 30 sec of Mosley I can use to fill in?

*kisses your lips* mmmmm *pop* MWAH

They are very accurate, if reports are correct. They have been developing various missile technologies, and beyond reverse engineering soviet technology they have developed very accurate missiles of all varieties. It is more than good enough to accurately strike continental US targets.Their cruise missile tests are very telling of their progress.

Done. Easiest doctors appointment of my life. A Pakistani British dude asked me a couple of medical questions and then said he'd shoot through the certificate via email in 30 seconds.
Maybe they aren't all bad hey.

Fucking hell. Never am I writing anything academic again.

Nuke Bradford

Part of me really wants them to bomb Guam because I'm fucking bored of no happenings

Why's that?

Give me a reading/viewing list of materials I need to digest to effectively larp as an Englishman pls.

It's four in the morning and I've got another 12000 words to go. That's 2k less than last night but still. (I've also got two more weeks).

>she doesn't want you to know she likes you
r u 12?

Pick a social class and region.

Then bugger off.

For a second I thought Rightly posted this and I was filled with good vibes.

I'm a rural and suburban retard so I guess Devon or Cornwall. Is that roight?

Perfidious Albion: The Abandonment of Hong Kong

Ciiiiiiiiiiviiiiiic

Start with three men in a boat. Come back once you have read it.

That book is comfiness personified

Douglas Carswell was my favourite politician.

If you like that I'll recommend you my and Terry Pratchetts favourite book. The evolution man or how I came to eat my father.

Doesn't exist as an ebook or I would post it.

nah you alright

Thanks user, I'll check it out

Just want to confirm everyone realises this is a joke, I don't want a bit of sarcasm to stain my reputation on here forever.

I agree with you but you could act less like a nigger and still get your point across

You're welcome friendly convict. Genuinely it's a very good book and one with some interesting Sup Forums flavours.

It's about late Pleistocene apes who think and apply the scientific method like real Englishmen. Bloke who wrote it was a friend of Louis Leakey.

I think the first chapter is online somewhere actually.

Already capped.

Why don't people realize that the EU is not Britain's main problem?

My experience of Pakistani doctors is that they tend not to really give as much of a shit.

Nobody's talking to you, nigger.

Because if we say the truth you fats start your autistic screeching.

>our real enemy is America and her (((masters)))

Pretty much sums it up perfectly, I think he was just nodding without thinking the whole time. The questions were more about making sure you don't have symptoms of a serious illness than asking what symptoms you do have, which makes sense given the whole business model is pumping out as many 20 dollar medical certificates as they can in a day and they don't want to be liable for not realising someone was having a stroke.

I would argue people do realise what Britain's main problem is, immigration, but the problem is that parties don't ever address the issue and the electorate seem unwilling to vote them out because of it.

Thanks m8, I really like brit/pol/. I come here every so often but people just don't like my presence at all due to being a yank.

kek, really their arms development has accelerated massively from 2012 onward. Kim Jong Un is working like a man obsessed and won't back down over anything. Their illicit markets have expanded greatly.

thediplomat.com/2017/05/a-closer-look-at-iran-and-north-koreas-missile-cooperation/

Birthday today, lads. Woo.

The way around us not liking your presence as a yank is to enter the thread by recording yourself singing god save the queen while simultaneously complimenting every triplord you see.

Yeah I wasn't really distrusting you, I just thought it would be a funny image.

I haven't been paying as much attention to the whole North Korea missile development thing as I perhaps should have, only mainly just been listening to what I hear on the news, I'll have a read at that link and try to educate my self more on the subject.

Happy Birthday

Happy Birthday.

Happy birthday.

Immigration isn't even the real problem. What is the cause of immigration?

Answer: out of control government spending. Britain's government has assumed so many liabilities under social protection and the NHS that it literally need to mass import unskilled and skilled laborers from the third world in order to have some income to tax. That is and remains Britain's single biggest problem; it has been so since the post-WWI expansion.

Of course labour and the political left in Britain have been using immigration as a political weapon, and the education system in the UK is full to the brim with leftist pro-immigration propaganda. But why is it necessary in the first place? For the reasons stated above. Your government is hideously addicted to spending and self-aggrandizement.

Brexit was our backlash and it went less than smoothly. I consider Britain's population more conservative than continental Europeans but we're still a divided ultra-pozz nation teeming with traitors inside the borders. Since the referendum to leave the European Union all we've heard in the media are attempts to block our exit from self-flagellating white Brits, minorities, establishment politicians, globalists and that's not to mention the constant power plays and threats from the European Parliament.

There is definitely the sense in this country, in my experience at least talking to people, that we are losing our identity and that being inundated with mass third world migration is not good for us. I don't count that for much though because one of our most controversial anti-immigration politicians who was subsequently blackballed, smeared and vilified for his speech some decades ago had most of the country behind him and a huge approval rating, yet nothing changed. Things got worse.

We've always been discontent and most smart people could sense we were being undermined and thrown under the bus by our political ruling class. What can we feasibly do about it? I don't think violent revolution will ever come about, people are too placated with their distractions and their stupid day-in-day-out normie preoccupations. They've even gone to lengths to criminalize unacceptable speech in this country.

You looked like you wanted some attention so I gave you some.

I'll try that argument next time I'm accused of rape.

Happy birthday!

Made me laugh heartily, I'd love to be fatty Un. It is an incredibly complicated situation and western news is very lacking at the common man level.

God save the queen, my singing is rubbish so please forgive me. All hail the triplords, long may they reign.

The problem is immigration, but it is a symptom of the issue not that we are not having enough children and the government needs to bring in more people to replace us, but it is a symptom of the issue that British women do want to have more children but feel unable to, and instead of addressing this they unwisely feel it best to just bring in more people from overseas.

Brits are way too docile and passive to ever mount anything like a political revolution.

I see Britain and France as sister countries in death. Both the English and the French seem to be content with drifting off into the abyss without a fight

Don't presume to know a foreign country so well. British are fighting back or they wouldn't have voted in favor of leaving the EU.

>My family left Newcastle when I was 7, am 32 now and have never been back but it breaks my heart to read about what's happening to my homeland.

I think all Anglos want to return home on some level but I would suggest you fight for what you've got. Australia seems less pozzed than us and you may be the last ones standing in the near future.

youtube.com/watch?v=5ZzP2Hp_B-Q
GREAT fucking speech by Taylor on why whites voted Trump and Brexit, and other shit.

Hail victory brothers.

Yeah I'll be impressed when they actually leave the EU. A referendum doesn't mean shit

Go eat fucking shit

No way man. The English at least voted for Brexit, the French are actually voting for more immigration and enrichment. Besides, we're a lot worse off than the both of them are.

>It's not immigration, its the big gubments fault
Classic American move, if this were the case, why does your deregulated shithole of a country have the highest net migration in the world, even excluding all your illegals?

We elected Trump. They elected cucks and cunts. It's pretty clear who's worse off

Prepare to be surprised then, the referendum has serious political consequences since they submitted article 50. Markets show the material impact of this movement. Don't presume to know their situation so well and don't criticize the thorn in your neighbors eye missing the log in your own. A wise man would tend to his own home first.

>I consider Britain's population more conservative than continental Europeans

Cheers folks, much appreciated. Thirty-four.

You're either a falseflagging faggot or just a regular faggot. In either event fuck off.

Because our government is hideously addicted to spending as well. Who do you think we learned it from?

And at least we had the sense to eradicate the savages we found on our island.

Seeing as we have so many fats here, I have got everything in place for another shotgun to complement the side by side I use for grouse and the over and under I use for clays. I am thinking I would like a pump action (yes it's legal) and have my eye on a cheeky little Mossberg.

Do any of you have one?

Something I've noticed is that despite their cynicism, they are easily mollified as long as it seems like some token effort is being made to address their concerns, even though nothing ever happens

Top tier argument lad.

Like I said, when Britain leaves (if it leaves) then we'll talk. Until then they are a top 5 most cucked country

1. Sweden
2. France
3. Germany
4. Canada
5. UK

Besides London, most all of England's major towns are white. We don't even have one (1) city that's mostly white anymore. We're the most cucked ones on here m8ey.

Markets move on headlines. Doesn't mean there's anything to it.

At this rate Britain will be lucky to get out before 2020.

How's it going paco?

>(((mossberg)))

There are none left at all where I live mate.

>1. Sweden
True, but at least they have the most respectable NS organisation in the past few decades. First one to fall, first one to rise.

Whiter than you Abdul

Last full-blood died in the 19th century.