Last thread of the night!

Results will be posted tomorrow!
>strawpoll.me/13667409

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/13667409
m.youtube.com/watch?v=xFqShpJm_zc
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Both.

I'd say Millennials are worse, but they haven't gained the reins of power just yet.

Can't pick both, sorry.

Ergo...?

>no gen x option
Why? They're the ones who had Soviet spy teachers.

Baby Boomers are the cause.
Millenials are a product of their influence.

Boomers fucked things up, Millennials will fuck things up even more.

This. Parents of millennials weren't properly taught how to raise children.

All the generations since the boomers are responsible. Saying that all the responsibility lies solely on one generation is asinine, the millennial spawn take after their parents and will assume the mantle when they are gone.

if baby boomers are responsible for millenials, then america is responsible for black people niggeracity

individual liberty, fool, everyones reponsible for themselves

Obviously the Millennials wouldn't be so bad had the Boomers actually done their jobs properly and rid the world of the Jewish menace.

>Data Mining Thread
Fuck off.

We'll see about that.

and the answer is......
NIGGERS

>strawpoll.me/13667409
>people unironically voted millennial
How? I just turned 28 and have had next to zero impact on anything. My credit score is perfect, I've never missed a bill and I have always had a job.
How in a ten year period could we ruin the world when most of us aren't even 30.

Blacks were raised by other blacks. Millennials were raised by boomers. The child is molded by it's parent. How does this not compute to you? Do you believe that everyone is just magically separate from their parents with no influence on their mental behaviors at all?

I never hear people complaining about Gen Xers.

Honestly, who even knows what the fuck Generation X is.

>blacks were raised by other blacks
wrong

also do you believe that it is not your responsibility at all to improve as a person and that all your problems are someone elses fault?

you probably do, thats the shame with millenials

bump

I don't believe my problems are anybody's fault but my own, and I'm not a millennial. The two aforementioned generations are the ones who believe all their problems are someone else's fault. The millennials blame all their problems on boomers, the boomers say that millennials are disappointments that are ruining their world. If you want to know where the real fault of society stems from, it's simply that the inevitable decline of civilization is taking its course.

And what is it you mean that claiming that blacks are raised by other blacks is wrong? Perhaps their fathers didn't raise them, but they didn't just coalesce out of the air. Someone raised them and instilled behaviors unto them, and those someones where their own people.

>>Can't pick both, sorry.

Then its a retarded poll.

Baby Boomers getting fucking OWNED!

what I meant about blacks was about their historical legacy in this country

black slaves were not, in any way, raised under conventional family structures. they were raised to be dumb hulking and obedient (slaves were banned from learning to read, couples were banned from getting married unless it was in a secret private ceremony, and even then slave masters broke up the families to screw with them even more)

I am saying that I firmly believe that without someone FORCING horrible values into, (not naively imbuing them into with good intentions, but FORCEFULLY ABUSING) anyone has the capacity to be a decent person, and if they AREN"T it is their fault

personally boomers still have some semblage of cultural values, so I say millenials are worse

Yes, they were for some time not given the family associations that are normal as you say, but they have existed without slavery for 150 years now. With freedom they were able to organize into family units again, but then out of their own volition destroyed that unit within the past half century. How slavemasters divided up their slaves in 1850 should not have an effect on the outcome on the raising of a black child today, the outcome of a child is dependent on the actions of their parents. Individual success stories sometimes happen, but for most people being nurtured a certain way (what we would call a wrong way) will result in the same type of parenting on their future offspring. And this penchant for failure has been adopted and spread throughout their culture and supplanted their previous desire from the civil rights movement to try and rise up into society and be successful like they saw in the success of whites. Instead the sinking further down and embracing the lowest rung is what is being glorified and so the young strive to be what they see is glorified. This is what I mean, that the modern day black parent raises black children and their children replace their parents because most will know no other life.

People who were born in the late 60's to early 80's, I guess.

The white birthrate isn't positive anywhere... Why are people who have many children hated?

This is the true enemy

>Yes, they were for some time not given the family associations that are normal as you say, but they have existed without slavery for 150 years now. With freedom they were able to organize into family units again, but then out of their own volition destroyed that unit within the past half century. How slavemasters divided up their slaves in 1850 should not have an effect on the outcome on the raising of a black child today
I agree with this, which is why I said originally that saying that boomers are to blame because they gave millenials their bad values, is the same argument as saying black people are not responsible for their current failures because they were once slaves

the onus is on every individual to better themselves, no matter what ther states is because that is the appropriate way for humans to act.

Actually whites have currently become the majority of births in the U.S., saw a thread about it here today.

actually half of MILLENIALS are over 30. MILLENIALS are aged 22-37 right now . stop being a bitch

Born 1965 to 1990, they're unique in that many of them had literally Marxist teachers. As in, the Soviets actually sent spies with fake ids to work at their high schools and university. There's a reason most virulent HR are middle aged single women, as opposed to millenials who aren't old enough to take HR positions let alone set policy in HR departments.

This isn't really a fair poll. Millennials haven't gotten in positions of power yet, so it would be factually incorrect to blame them for anything. I still hate the millennials more though, but I can't blame problems on them yet.

Tell me more about the Soviet teachers. Things like that aren't usually discussed so I'd like to compile some information on that.

Where's the option for "none, just the globalists in charge of the gubmint"?

Not trying to sound like a cunt, but why is HR so important in your view?

The generations of jews

I guarantee you that includes "white" Hispanics.

True, the millennial generation hasn't gotten a chance to royally screw anyone outside a polling station, right now they just posture about and make a nuisance. We'll probably have to wait for more of the boomers to croak before the millennials get a chance to clamor into power. Which I'm sure they will be more than happy to do.

According to what I saw the Hispanic rate took a downturn.

They're the gateway to employment and without employment you will be trapped in poverty. The power HR have is inadequate and disproportionate for their low positions in the company, yet they're still given free reign and low accountability. Without their say so, you do not advance to the next stage of the hiring process, which means they can throw out your resume, say "oops" and no one will notice.

This is called feminist civil disobedience and makes my upper management dad very, very uncomfortable. Affirmative action is definitely a Marxist program.

Watch this video m.youtube.com/watch?v=xFqShpJm_zc

Because of some fundamental flaws in left wing anarchism, namely "how do you expect people to work for free" a lot of Marxists found the answer in social engineering and widescale brainwashing. This is why they focused on education, especially subversive, education in the west.

Millennials haven't been around long enough to impact the world in a significant way. Whining about privilege ultimately doesn't have that big of an impact on the world.

Not buying boomers investments will. Economic melt down october 2017

Oh I've seen the Yuri lecture before whoops. I thought you meant like they'd actually identfied some specific agents. Still never hurts to refresh myself on Yuri because for the most part I believe it.

Baby boomers caused the millenials. This poll is shit.

Agreed.

Millennials have not done anything yet. How can it be their fault? Stupid poll.

Boomers created Millennials. I don't just mean that the latter are the offspring of the former. Rather, the destruction of tradition, the obsessive, narcissistic hyper-individualism, the turning away from the West and the corresponding love of everything non-Western -- this ALL began with the Boomers.