Face it, this traitor is a Democrat

Face it, this traitor is a Democrat.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=UnoCmWRj73Q
youtube.com/user/Vovan222prank/videos?sort=dd&shelf_id=1&view=0
youtube.com/watch?v=XK33bypy0uk
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

No shit. Half the GOP is either blatantly liberal or pushovers that do whatever necessary for the Dems to stop calling them racist/nazi/etc.

They're all traitors

He got diagnosed with term limits at least

God damn that was good

I don't think he's either, he's a third, larger faction that encompasses both parties and roots in the establishment. He's a globalist. Their values are much different than the stated values of the democrat or republican party.

yes OP, I'm sure everybody on this board had so much faith in him until you said something

If he's a democrat, why did he save the GOP?

If a bill with 17% approval had gotten signed, the GOP would never have won another election. Would literally have been the end of the party; conservatives would have to regroup under some other banner, and populists would have to go back to their mothers' basements.

He took one for the team, that bastard. The brain cancer thing gave him the perfect bleeding-heart excuse: he just couldn't go through with it when he was freshly out of the hospital receiving government-funded healthcare.

McConnell is a chess player extraordinaire. Enlisted McCain, saved his party. That bastard. I wish Harry Reid had half the cunning of Mitch.

>he still subscribes to the republican/democrat paradigm

Fucking brianlets man.

>implying republicans are preferable

doesnt matter what color tie a loser wears, hes still a fool

He literally wants to go to war with Russia. He wants to expand NATO. He is a turncoat through and through. He's done NOTHING good for the GOP, white people, or this nation. NOTHING. He's a piece of shit crony capitalist. He supports regime change. He supports terrorism. He wants white people to kill each other for him because of cold war Russophobic non-sense.

>user makes brazen claim to present himself as more woke

It was bizzare today to see on the news today McCain chewing out Trump for talking tough on NK. I can't keep up with this guy.

duh.

>brianlets

kys

That's why I started the thread. Dude is a constant war hawk for a decade and then decides to bitch out of his rhetoric when Trump has the opportunity to obliterate the DPRK.

It's like the dude is in high school. He's still salty from 08'.

If McCain's Democrat so is Trump.

I won't disagree with you. Half the country doesn't know what a real Republican looks like these days.

Face it, this traitor is a Democrat.

Face it, this guy should probably be president.

I voted to give him the delegates

Hell no. Commies are shit.

Oh, I thought a blatant slide thread, yeah that's sorta relevant. Well, relevant for a McCain hate thread at least. Dude should have stayed a soldier, I would of respected him more than the shill he is now.

I didn't say I'd vote for him you bumbling cuck. But it's the truth, if he wasn't bought out he would have easily won the election.

Mother fucker was a RINO before he even ran for pres. This isn't new.

46% of Americans voted for Donald to get rid of Obamacare

he's a dem and has brain cancer

Face it, this guy should've been president

Holy shit that's brutal XD
Between a warlord and a megalomaniac billionaire, maybe woulda been better. But anyone who wants to "attack the rich" like he was is doomed to fail (since he was essentially waging war against the Conservatives AND Democrats). The irony that so many thinks the Dem's are the "good" guys compared to the "war-mongering" Conservatives... fuck I'm glad I ditched Dem. Party.

probably more salty about getting called out for being a loser POW. he's just chicken shit deadweight at this point.
this pic and the original meaning will always be funny

nice digs
Ever hear this? It was suppressed, so never got the attention that Maxine "Limopo" Walters' prank did. youtube.com/watch?v=UnoCmWRj73Q

Others Vovan & Lexus have pranked, retard U.S. elected "officials" included: youtube.com/user/Vovan222prank/videos?sort=dd&shelf_id=1&view=0

Actually they voted for much better healthcare, for everybody, at a much lower price, and it was gonna be so easy. Remember?

Con men don't promise to repeal complex legislation. Con men promise everything for nothing and never come through.

The last real Republican

Top kek

Which one are you in this picture?

"Treasonous" ... "Traitor" youtube.com/watch?v=XK33bypy0uk

tell that to Hillary that rigged the primaries

based Republicans

>John McCain
>Susan Collins
>Lisa Murkowski

pretty good tier:

>Jeff Flake
>Ben Sasse
>John Kasich

He's always been a Democrat, OP

He's deep state as fuck. He was directly involved with Hillary and Obama in giving weapons to ISIS in Syria. Also, he's got a brain tumor, and may or may not be a Soviet sleeper agent after all that NVA torture.

Rush and Savage have been saying this for a long time.

Hop in the oven, pls.

good for that guy, I imagine he's a vet from Afghan/Iraq.
I wonder how many spics have learned to vote and keep him in office.

fucking Deep Shit freak traitor