What will become of this white boi at trial tomorrow? Digits decide

What will become of this white boi at trial tomorrow? Digits decide.

Other urls found in this thread:

eastbaytimes.com/2017/05/26/professor-suspected-in-berkeley-bike-lock-attack-arraigned-in-oakland-court/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Let off with a stern warning?

this is your new cellmate eric

hes gona wish that was his cellmate.
at least that nig has a sense of humor

Sup Forums roll for the sake of scroll
>ing

YES!

Idi was a pretty cool guy. Didn't afraid of anything.

>California serving justice to leftists
at most probation and community service. everyone in court will clap

He gets taken to jail and his cuffed to the bars with a bikelock while a 7 ft giganigga with aids rapes him with his 20 inch dick as the other prisoners wait in line.

That's a pointy fucking chin.

Sadly, he'll probably get probation or some shit like that. After that he'll probably get a prime teaching position at Berkeley with tenure.

Woman jury lets him go.

He gets a helicopter ride

wasted.........

something that rhymes with grape

Maximum sentence.

the justice system fails us :[

6 months on time served suspended by 2 years of probation

Fuck you, my second post is willed my Kek was well!

He gets convicted and beaten to near-death in his cell by a cellmate.

>California
The judge will probably invite him over to be his wife's new bull.

I kept getting that STUPID ASS we think your post is spam, fuck you Sup Forums and mods!

Probably 6 months

He's gonna get his asshole split in prison

My post confirms GULAG

Checked, kek'ed, and his asshole rekt

FIRST D_UBS ROLLED

WHITE BOY ASS = BLACK GUY DICK

Kek, prob not. He's fucked. Idiot doesn't know what he's doing by refusing plea. They hedge their bets well in court and the state has enough to bury him. (Locks, clothes, and masks) No fucking way he walks.

Dropped assault with a deadly weapon felony to misdemeanor battery.

Whatever his sentence, he is getting a butt fucking in prison, according to these digits

Lol. Not likely.

Real prison time.

He won't get jail time, he will need to be murdered by one of you for justice

10 years of BBC's in his ass.

trial isn't tomorrow you meme flag faggot.
Three options
1) he walks
2) he pleads to lesser charges, but unlikely because assault with a deadly weapon is a felony
3)he does 25 to life, because that's California law

He acts like a douche in court ranting about how he was fighting fascism or some other deluded shit, gets 5 years, will likely serve 1.5 before parole. His victims subsequently file a civil suit against his family for medical expenses, emotional distress and other damages, his parents settle and have to sell their house.

Roll for butt annihilation

He doesn't show to his hearing

He's going to get his asshole torn through like wet toilet paper

He gives a shout out to Sup Forums

> has absolutely zero experience with the justice system.
Watch and learn, kid.

1234, pants down, ass up, face on the floor

20 years of BIG BLACK DICK

i hope he gets fucked with a bike lock in prison

!!!! trips don't lie

That's unlikely considering the state has him in custody.

He's the epitome of cowardliness.

Digits say he goes to jail and gets gang raped up the ass.

(checzh'ed)
Look up gayifornia laws for mandatory minimum + assault with a deadly weapon. He chose to plead not guilty. A plea deal at this point puts him in prison for a decade.
Shut the fuck up you dumb maple nigger. That's not how mandatory minimum sentences work. I know you send people to club med for shooting people in your country. He will go to San Quentin, if convicted of one offense, because we warehouse mentally unstable people in this country. He will do 5 if convicted on the weakest charges.
He will do 25 to life, just for 3 strike laws in gayifornia. This is assuming he's convicted of 3 out of 5 charges.

Fucking trial isn't for a week and shitlords will make this thread 5 x a day until then with their shithouse lawyer knowledge.

Winner

you idiots know a preliminary hearing is not trial? only way he gets a sentence tomorrow is if he pleas

*kisses your lips* mmmmm *pop* MWAH

3 year in Fed

anarcho-martyr status bc he's too high profile to rat out his friends and get away with it now

after that, teaching at community college in bumfuck northern CA that's not smart enough to do a background check

wonder if his OK Cupid listing can be entered as evidence.

Looks like Mr. ethics is going to do some jail time. Someone should contact the local AB chapter in whatever prison this faggot ends up in.

He gets granted money in some autistic turn of events.

>Jumps bail
>moves to North K.
>locks up a bike

it can

TWICE CONFIRMED

Haha antifa is in a bind here. If he's jailed, they're basically powerless moving forward. If he's let off, than the SJW patrol, BLM platoon will holler White privilege! If he wuz black he'd be in jail!

25-life

Assault with a deadly weapon, other than a firearm, is considered a felony in the states of California. It is punishable by up to 4 years in state prison and fines up to $10,000.

You may be charged with this serious felony if the court believes you assaulted another person with a deadly weapon other than a firearm in a manner likely to produce great bodily harm,

He's already pled, r3ddit. He pled not guilty, eastbaytimes.com/2017/05/26/professor-suspected-in-berkeley-bike-lock-attack-arraigned-in-oakland-court/
But thanks for posting nothing.

There is literally Video of him doing it

Beheading by belt sander.

Maximum buttrape prison.

I wonder if the video of him breaking the terms of his bail I believe it was gets shown to the judge?

It's official, he's fucked.

Guilty and butt fucked by Tyrone.

Winner.

Plus gayifornia three strike law for committing multiple felonies.

regardless, the victim should sue him for damages. Think Nichol Brown-Smith's family suing OJ
>OJ wasn't convicted of murder
>OJ still went broke over that lawsuit + his defense
His whole family should be bankrupt for raising a person who needlessly tries to beat people to death for their opinion, and thinks it's a just cause.

I hate most of you, I still would rather argue with you vs beating you to death with a piece of steel for differing opinions.

Great, you meme flag faggot.
In this country, it does not matter. You still get a day in court if you shoot the president in front of the whole world.
Inadmissible. Post terms of his bail since you know so much.
Oh snap, you're just another dick sucker who believes everything he reads. Stay in school, kid.

Why does faceapp turn everyone into a nigger with the "young" option?

> send people to club med
underrated. give this man a you

in theory, would it be legal to send him so much neo nazi material and swastika printed letters than he gets interpreted as a neo nazi by black inmates and gets his ass beaten?

It's completely gratuitous at this point. I'd rather he be deported, user.

In his ass

Does he have any prior convictions of any sort? I'd like to see him get fucked by California three strikes.

Butt fucked

raped to death in prison or aids

i hope they allow cameras in the courtroom, i have work tomorrow and am going to miss the trial.

suicide

witnessed

Welp, kek wills it.

srsly guys we need to start a list of who these fuckers are with addresses and photos to more easily identify them in the future.

Anal rape. Stiches. Turned into a jailhouse boy toy that niggers pass around for 3-5 years. Rolling for trips

you need send that to the DA prosecuting the case so they can use that as ammo against him court since he will have to explain it in court along with the name "riot" which is a criminal offense.

cute pretending you know things, but you plea guilty or not guilty before a preliminary hearing. you can also change your plea to not guilty at any time if you reach a deal. this could happen at the preliminary hearing. also, my point was its not a trial, OPs title is still wrong. suck a dick

Bike lock in his bum

he gets 10+ years for attempted murder

Who is this girl in pic related user?

What are the chances of the aryan brotherhood getting this guy in prison? Do they even care about antifa

I understand your sentiment but I don't think there's even a meme to express how fucked he is.

He will be sentenced to life in prison. He will be isolated by niggers and nazis, but Eric is smart. He has already begun weight training/martial arts so he cna fight back. Once inside he will organize ANTIFA riot squads. These squads will grow due to thier multicultural and respect based nature.

Clanton will become the leader of the largest prison gang in American History, uniting Nazis, Niggers and Mexican Mafia into an unstoppable powerhouse. When skynet becomes aware and attempts to wipe out humanity only Clanton and crew will have the means/the will and the knowledge of how to operate in this chaotic and tech-less future.

eric Clanton becomes leader of world wide resistance in 2032. his signature attack, the "bike lock smash" saves all humanity.

he will die peacefully in 2064, considered the bravest and greatest human that ever lived, the saviour of all humanity

LOCKED THE FUCK UP

FORCED TO COMB CHEST HAIR

Jodie Foster, you retard.

Wew