150,000 signatures to boycott NFL if they don't sign Kap-only need 5K more

For whites: Non-white here.

Hey 4chain senpai. I don't ask for much, but could you guys read this and spread this petition far and wide?

If you're black: Hey, fuck white people. Time to get what's ours back.

If you're white: Be a true oldfag and spread this meme issue until it becomes a real issue.

link: change.org/p/nokaepernicknonfl-boycott-nfl-games-if-colin-kaepernick-doesn-t-play-this-season

A man should not be discriminated from playing in the NFL due to his political viewpoints. If it was a white QB kneeling during the national anthem, people wouldn't have batted an eye.

For my peoples:

NON-white HUr.

heaYY 4ChaIn FaM. Ah DOn'T Ask fAwr MUCh,,, BuTTTTTTT Cudd U GUYs ReaDD Dis aN' $pRead DIS PeTIshuN Far aN' wIde?

iff U'Re BlaQ: YOyyoyoO!!,, fUk WhIte-a$$ NiGGAS. TyM 22 Cop Wut'$ OUrS Back.

Iff U'RE white-a$$: BB Uhhhh TrUe oldfAg an' $PreADD Diss MEme IssuE unTil It BecOmes Uh REel isSUE.

link: change.org/p/nokaepernicknonfl-boycott-nfl-games-if-colin-kaepernick-doesn-t-play-this-season

a MaYn $HOuld Nwt BB DiSCriminatedd FRm PlayINN YNN DA Nfll DUe 2222 HeS PolITicalll vieWpOints. If It WERe Uhh White-A$$ Qbb KneELin DuRin DA NaTIonal AnTHem, NigGAs woUldn'ttt Hv Batted Uhh EyE.

tl;dr

The people signing this petition aren't the people who watch football. NFL don't give a fuck.

No.

Fuck off nigger.

I like how people think any number of signatures means a company has to do anything. It's worthless. Many of these people don't watch football and the ones who do will keep watching despite threats

>boycott from people that dont even watch sports.

wewwwww lads...

WE gotta stand up for Kap

reported

saged

>Haha NFL. 150k people who have never watched football is boycotting you. We got you this time capitalists.

Or they're niggers who don't spend any money tickets or merchadise

Last season during the protest 10% of white nfl fans stopped watching costing the league millions of dollars

> If it was a white QB kneeling during the national anthem, people wouldn't have batted an eye.

Difference between white and black people is that we don't own our niggers like you do. He'd have been fired on the spot.

I'm gonna start watching NFL now.

Kaep is legit terrible and should not even be on a practice squad.

Go back to africa nigger

>boycotts NFL
I really don't think the NFL cares what you think. Unlike virtue signaling leftists people on the right actually boycott, the amount of money the NFL lost last year for this bullshit is enough to make them ignore you completely

He's being discriminated against because he's a lousy quarterback. The NFL is prejudiced against people who can't play football very well

Niggers don't pay bills period, how can they watch NFL anyway?
That's how Flint, MI went to shit. Niggers didn't pay the water bills.

>pol
>making up stats to justify white supremacism
as usual

exactly

Find a competent player who bitches about not already being a privileged class and maybe people will care. Til then, keep your woman in black afro havin' white culture upbringin,' dickfuck in his corner.

He should kill his gf.

Holy shit.. they have paved streets in Africa!

Does the NFL sign anyone?
Teams sign up people to contracts.

Europe paved it for them.

eat shit niglet

If Ray could understand this picture, he might get upset

That's Detroit fella.

Dirt roads cause to much friction when men are being dragged naked across them, its only paved so he's easier to hit, the road burn he's probably getting are just a bonus

>affirmative action is required for him to play

o i am laffin

Funny how this is EXACTLY like when Tim Tebow was kicked out of the league but this time because its a black its suddenly racist.

Blacks are the most crybaby, complaining, whining, and are the most racist people on planet earth.

Niggers still haven't learned that you don't have boycotting power if you never buy anything but alcohol and weed in the first place?

Why do you think ticket prices are so high? To keep you savages out if a black guy is there he has a job

Blacks who watch football know kaepernick isnt getting signed because he sucks.

Fuck you nigger. All niggers deserve to be rounded up into concentration camps and gassed. That fucking nigger isn't being discriminated against because he is a nigger but because he sucks, but he should be discriminated against for being a nigger and it's too bad that's not the actual reason. Fuck niggers. The world would be better off without them on it.

>shilling for kaepernick
>doesn't know he travels back through time to become alexander the great

the NFL is a private cuckorporation
goodell is a massive prick
most coaches and owners enjoy treated blacks like pet slaves who they will rape later in shower
stop wasting your time on this
is he a fucking football player or a fucking community organizer or a professional demonstrator of whatever

being professional means not bringing your goddamned personal political belief into your job environment
HE IS NOT PROFESSIONAL
plus, he travels back in time to become alexander the great so stfu and gtfo

You won't even exist in 30 years.

Sorry I don't watch Nigger-handegg
I don't even watch hockey anymore with PK "quick trigger nigger" Sub

What the fuck is this shit and why do the janitors let it go this long?

actually you know...out of all the shit i've seen this last year and as a guy who follows/watches NFL closely (but never purchase because they make enough god damn money and I'm a grown man who doesn't need a jersey with my name on it) this single comment has completely reversed my decision on the side of the issue I was on.

There is no sarcasm there...thats the gods honest truth. I never thought about Tebow at all but he really did get ran out because he wasn't good enough of a QB to flaunt his bullshit.

not true my friend, thank you Pres Trump and the RAISE act the white man will be around for a good long time

just ask jared taylor he realizes people are waking UP

oh no, a bunch of people and repeat accounts signed a little bullshit petition to "boycott" something they weren't going to invest any of their time or money into anyway.

nobody gives a shit you bitchy retard. fuck off and kys asap.

Niggers shouldn't even exist

>he shouldn't be discriminated against for his political views
What about google guy, Taco Bell guy, Mozilla CEO, etc?

>145,000 people from around the world who don't buy jerseys or go to games will boycott nfl

70% of the NFL is already niggers but Kaep not having a job is racist. Nigger logic in 2017.

Neither will you, since you'll either get shot by another nigger or die from AIDS. Just based on nigger life expectancy you're fucked.

This whole thing is a juvenile episode of a guy who has never failed at something. He got close to greatness around 2012-2013...made it deep into the playoffs as a new QB. Whatever happened that potential idk but now he sucks. He got.sidelined and coincidentally started this whole Afrocentric racist bullshit. He's just a young fag who can't handle that his time is over. Probably stopped working hard at practice cuz I don't know why he started sucking. By the way his mom is white so this is a really fucking weird choice for him. What must his poor white grandparents be going through? I hope for they're sake they died before having to go through this.

Maybe it's because he's a shitty player and not because of his shitty politics. Ever think of that?

but he sucks and is asking for too much money

Shitskin terrorist sympathizer fuck, SHOCKED the Baltimore Murders achem Ravens didnt sign his ass

Shut the fuck up faggot. Go suck some more nigger dick.

no. the kneeling thing is only part of it

he's 30 years old so he is a placeholder qb while any franchise who signed him looked to get that young talented qb that can play well for 8 years straight

he thinks he should be a starter, and he wants starter money, at least, he did, I dont know if he dropped his price since he is so desperate for a contract now

he should have renegotiated his contract, cut bc he was owed 19 mill this year, took less money and stayed in SF

ooga booga bix nood muhfuggah

I'm glad to hear this, now even the most normie of Whites cannot escape into the bullshit meme of pro sports any longer. The war is coming/

They literally want a shitty QB

I see the word "literally" in the text of the Kaepernick thing. I don't like that word. I know the types of people who use that word.

I'm not white nor American and I want to see that retard being kicked out of the NFL to Africa where he should be happy.

Kaep is too fucking stupid to be able to lob a pass to anyone, he can only throw darts. If you can't see this you shouldn't talk about quarterbacks. He is shit tier.

He should be discriminated against for being a shitty quarterback.

Fuck off nigger

>150,000 signatures to boycott NFL

Why the fuck would you need signatures to boycott it? Just fucking boycott it you faggots.

>institution where well over half of your players are black is being racist because they aren't playing a black guy with tonnes of baggage

>Kaepernick
>Black

This publicity-stunt, petition needs to be countered with the anti-krappernik petition with double to triple signatures wanting his dumb, drama-queen ass to not return to the NFL, or we boycott!

>boycott NFL
you normies are gonna watch it whether this nigger is in it or not.

fuck you LARPer for your LARPing

as it relates to the topic, which you should have been straightforward about, Colin is an assclown for mixing his politics into his worksite

if he wants to protest he can do it on his own time

>Please massa sir, just give him a chance, he a good boy he dindu nuffin' wrong

They didn't do it because he's black they did it to meme the issue because it was progressive, they'd have meme shamed a pro white worse, fk off

Oh no what will I do without football? Oh wait, watch hockey.

you know nobody wants him because he sucks now yes?

>Niggers not paying attention to niggerclash

lol yeah alright pal. 150,000 people who either don't give a shit already or are planning to watch it because "it's just one more viewer, there's 149,999 others that won't."

114,000,000 viewers, 150,000 boycotters. How can they ever recover

>Time to get what's ours back.
You never had anything. Whitey owned you, fed you and raped your women.

Fuck Colin Kaepernigger and fuck american "football"

To literally what?!

Jesus, that entitled sideshow faggot still has that much support?

We ain't yooshally very gooid quatabackz and sheeeit

Blacks make the best 'backs

Actually got into a normiebook argument with some rando nigger about this yeaterday. Fucker tried to compare Kap's situation to what happened to fucking Muhammad Ali.

Nigger had the godamn audacity to compare Kap's self inflicted PR nightmare and untouchable pariah status to the fucking nightmare Ali endured.

Dude didn't even stop to think that he was insulting fucking Ali - the name that starts any conversation about boxing legends - by comparing him with a retard with a big mouth that turned out to be be black Johnny Football after having 1 good season. Soon as I pointed this out and highlighted that Kap was just setting up the "Muh racism" excuse for when he inevitably got cut nigger shut right the fuck up.

God people are stupid.

I heard they canned him because he sucks and further note fashion shows don't win nigger bowls. Not that I give a fuck anyway. Nigger ball and corrupt Refs aren't my thing.

They're not signing him because he's fucking terrible, not because he's a drama queen.

>Alex Smith smiling

Pats fan here, I hope you enjoy our white receiving core this season.

Someone tell these faggots that a team offered him a deal but Kaep turned it down. This guy needs to disappear into obscurity already.

WEW LAD

What if he isn't a top level player and brings lots of negatives with him that hurt the team?

This. It's basically gamergate for adult men.

>150,000 signatures to boycott NFL if they don't sign Kap-only need 5K more
I'm sure the NFL is losing sleep over this. That's not enough people to even move the tv ratings one way or another. You niggers are so dumb.

I saw this post and it sounded like something I typed myself, verbatim. I like your style, user. Keep it nigger hating

America is literally communist.

I doubt it's going to do anything, but something has to be done to destroy (((professional sports)))

>A man should not be discriminated from playing in the NFL due to his political viewpoints
unelss of course those viewpoints are politically incorrect right tyrone? kys coon

>Jew star

Really pops my corn

nigger logic, user. this is exactly why your people are failures. he isnt going to play, because he sucks. look at his stats and record. he's not playing because he can't do the job. Can your ape brain comprehend that or do you need to lube it up with some chicken grease?
finally, tits or gtfo. you know the rule for bitches.

>brings lots of negatives with him
This is what fucked him with Miami. He said Castro was a good goy. Guess how many Castro hating cubans live in Miami.
Think next time nigger.

Kind of this. If he was great qb they would sign him. But no one wants a slightly better than okay QB creating press issues and putting the team under a microscope

yesss

kill the NFL

no more niggerball!

Wow. So youre saying that a business that promotes itself and its brand doesnt want to damage its image by signing a controversial protestor that will upset ots core fan base??

Nigger me surprised

>This much effort for a 3rd string QB

Always hated the Patriots by necessity of living in a city that hosts a rival team...until this last Super Bowl. I think I may be jumping on the wagon with you, user. If something makes that many niggers so mad, it's got to be good

I don't support any form of supremacism and racial supremacism is the stupidest LARP of them all.