CLINTON PLEA DEAL

dailywire.com/news/19523/report-justice-department-has-offered-hillary-plea-joseph-curl

This story is starting to gain traction.

Is it almost time?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=_mZbzDOpylA
ctvnews.ca/canada/clintons-to-vacation-in-quebec-1.3538417
archive.fo/V64Xi
twitter.com/RogerJStoneJr/status/893825040189452288
archive.fo/QlyC6
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

nah, drumpf will be impeached and i will be here to collect the salt from all of you

Shits getting real

She's never going to accept it because she knows

>In return, the DOJ would agree not to bring charges against Hillary in connection with the email probe.
>Also as part of the agreement, the Justice Department would not proceed with an investigation of Hillary's pay to play deals with foreign governments and businessmen who contributed to the Clinton Foundation or who paid Bill Clinton exorbitant speaking fees.
So she admits it and gets away with it? That's not winning. It's a slap in the face.

Lulz, like this congress can get anything done.

Still dunno if I believe it yet.

If nothing else, at least she'd be officially labeled a criminal.

wait, for real?

why does this thread not have a dozen replies, did I miss the big one?

Somebody explain how this is winning? I don't feel like I'm winning. Did I ruin a kike thread?

This is the reason why she's going to Canada with her whole family. She's going to flee.

Clinton, rice and lynch were arrested last month and have been tried in secret so the media does not try to encite civil war. The July 27th "happening" was bait so the actors viewing this board would relay the false info back to their superiors.
Clinton
>conspiring to commit to commit treason
>conspiracy to commit sedition
>murder through proxy.
>gross money laundering
She was given death, but it was reduced to living the rest of her life under house arrest if she reveals info on the others
Lynch
>taking bribes while in office
>obstruction of justice
>obstruction of political process
Rice
>taking bribes while In office

Through her admissions she would presumably implicate many other people without deals.

If its real then its a terrible fucking deal. She'll basically get away scot free, even says they won't investigate clinton foundation and pay to play schemes. Fucking retarded.

>dailywire

I wanna see Trump shoot Hillary on 5th Avenue and lose no support.

>The discussion of a plea bargain took place late last month and was offered by a high-ranking Justice Department official to the Clinton lawyer.

>During the exploratory talks with the prosecutor, the Clinton attorney was told that despite former FBI Director James Comey's decision last July not to prosecute Hillary, the Justice Department has reexamined the email case and believes there are ample grounds for prosecuting Hillary on a number of counts.

>Under the Justice Department's plea offer, Hillary would be required to sign a document admitting that she committed a prosecutable crime. In return, the DOJ would agree not to bring charges against Hillary in connection with the email probe.

>Also as part of the agreement, the Justice Department would not proceed with an investigation of Hillary's pay to play deals with foreign governments and businessmen who contributed to the Clinton Foundation or who paid Bill Clinton exorbitant speaking fees.

>The Clinton attorney cautioned that normally a plea is offered by a prosecutor only upon arraignment, and Hillary has not yet been charged with any crime.

So, they're giving her giving her a pardon for the actual crimes? What the fuck is the point then?

>she's going to flee
>she's facing zero consequences for her crimes
What

This is literally the best you're ever going to get on the matter and you're lying to yourselves if you think otherwise.

Holy shit
BUMPING
THIS DEAL IS BULLSHIT THO

god bless you burger

yup. She's cornered though. Somethings gotta give.

except alot of people would rather her then a bunch of other people.

Oh yeah. Well that could potentially be huge winning then. That's worth letting her go free with her reputation ruined.

I agree.

Is there anything to be said of her being given a pardon for this to only be later given the rope along with the others for the pedo stuff? Is it even possible?

>trump will never be president
its starting to sound like that. do you believe your own words or are you ironically hyperbolic? Reddit? Reddit? Reddit?... Reddit?.... Reddit....? Bueller........?

Is Obama still out of the country?

Stop posting this stupid shit.

Nobody's buying it.

Life sucks, buy a helmet.
Personally i would prefer a disgraced and publically shamed Hillary along with the shit she knows being exposed.

from what I understand Hillary, Lynch and Rice were arrested. HRC faced death or house arrest for the rest of her life if she pleas. Rest of the cabal is dunzo. Rumors of Hilldawg going north may be true, because she may get kicked out of the country. wasn't announced because there would have been civil war.
tl;dr where has Hillary been lately?

To let her and everyone implicated off scott free so they can finally bury the investigation and pretend nothing bad happened.

Heads need to fucking roll. I'm not even fucking kidding. What the fuck is sessions doing

Sup Forums is an 18+ board
You have to be 18+ to post on this board.

its a feel good larp. settle down user
youtube.com/watch?v=_mZbzDOpylA

>HRC faced death
What are you talking about?

Latest on the story is Jeff Sessions has ordered the arrest of Hillary Clinton for crimes against the Confederacy. And for turning frogs gay.

Whoa his cock is almost as big as mine

--BREAKING--

>Is it almost time?
check Roger Stone's twitter, he's dropping pedogate bombs

post it :3

>tl;dr where has Hillary been lately?
Up north in Quebec apparently.

ctvnews.ca/canada/clintons-to-vacation-in-quebec-1.3538417

Holy shit! Tom jones and elvis' widow are fucking!

McMaster s is a soros mole!!

Hahahaha, you jew loving Nazis!

I'm fine with this as long as we got King Nigger and at least her reputation wasleast ruined.

I'm fine with this as long as we got King Nigger and at least her reputation was ruined.

Hillary and Bill Clinton, Chelsea and the two children arrived in Quebec on Sunday for a week's stay at an exclusive and private Quebec resort. Make of this what you will-some say she is planning to ask Trudeau for asylum-he just gave the Clinton Foundation $240 million. Did those Canadian taxpayer dollars buy her freedom in Canada?

g u i l l o t i n e

Yeah but they're not going to investigate pay to play or anything. What will they get Obama on? Also is he still on a private island with no extradition to USA?

>wasn't announced because there would have been civil war.
tbqh it might be worth it to get this civil war out of our system

>some say
Anonymous sources? Yeah right. Just wait and see.

I would rather see king nigger, lynch, comey, podesta, dws, huma, mueller, kaine, etc. Think about the future destruction these people would cause to our country rather than the cunt.

Obama and his family are at Martha's Vineyard on vacation again for three weeks.

Best be on your way then, faggot

oh shit!

It would feel infinitely better if she was paraded around a courtroom having to admit her guilt, which is always part of a pleas deal, even if there was one.

A trial would be much better. The feel-good movie of the summer. Nobody wants a back room deal that robs us of publicly displayed justice.

probably true desu

hillary plea bargain might be a bad idea.

hillary has the balls to take everyone else down with her if they were to throw her in prison so I would argue thats the better option.

PUT THE FUCKING ARCHIVE LINK INSTEAD OF LINK

YOU FUCKING IDIOT

archive.fo/V64Xi

No one is going to jail.
However, Hillary Clinton literally knows enough to bring down her entire party and half of the republicans. Her word in a plea deal would disgrace everyone she named. She is the poster fuck for establishment politicians.
Her having to name names is the best chance to hurt the D.C. Establishment.

Guessing that the human trafficking & child abuse is the bigger fish. That involves MANY sewer-dwellers of the uniparty. No difference between "dems" & "gop" here. They have weiner's laptop, and one Awan brother who's had access to countless computer systems & emails since the '90s. Wonder if they found out exactly what was on the cloud server they discovered the Awans were storing intel on?

>Under the Justice Department's plea offer, Hillary would be required to sign a document admitting that she committed a prosecutable crime. In return, the DOJ would agree not to bring charges against Hillary in connection with the email probe.

So that just leaves the dozens of other criminal offenses to charge her with.

david rockerfeller's daughter isnt going to do time.

This post makes me appreciate the Norbro even more.

Naw. Not possible with dems failing to hold congress and we would be delighted to see elecrto balls become president. If you plan to feed on conservative tears you'll starve.

They are just citing newsmax you nitwit.

Sad truth. I would rather take down the system than try to get revenge. Hillary is just a puppet for these interests, and I'd rather not be distracted.

Norbot has failed us.

>So that just leaves the dozens of other criminal offenses to charge her with.
Roger Stone is saying they'll be doing mainstream pedogate coverage

HAHAHHAHAH

BREITBART SOON

THEN FOX

Chad af

It would ruin them all politically. That may be enough.

"Also as part of the agreement, the Justice Department would not proceed with an investigation of Hillary's pay to play deals with foreign governments and businessmen who contributed to the Clinton Foundation or who paid Bill Clinton exorbitant speaking fees."

WTF

Is he even credible? Seems to me he hasn't been.

She'll get hers. . . fuck I wish Karma worked. . . she won't will she? Fuck I hope letting her off brings down someone/thing worth it at the least. Digits and she still gets some sort of karmic juistice

this. I got less excited when I realized this. Hopefully they at least tried to confirm some details, but clicks are clicks even for (((the daily wire)))

It would also ruin any Up and comers they are connected with.

The holograms sure are trying to slide this shit out of view...

Sad but true lol
Wonder how long until Hannity is talking about it

>Is he even credible? Seems to me he hasn't been.

nothing is credible, but everything he talks shit about ends up being mainstream talking points two weeks later

doesn't mean any of it is real, just that media will talk about it

that guy is a slippery snake, he knows how to get media to act, he will get it done

wh user prediction?

Ok, I get it now. Hodoor. Hodoor.

holy fucking titties

She is done, politically. No donor will go near her.

Who is saying this? Ed Klein? He's the same guy who said Imam Valerie Jarrett leaked the Clinton emails and that Obama was going to fire Comey.

you guys are terribly gullible

Shes above the law. Soon to be giving speaches once again at 100k a seat

Correct. The investigation would uncover everyone else's corruption.
This would end the draining of the deep state/swamp

you're 9 months late

Holy shit it's real:
twitter.com/RogerJStoneJr/status/893825040189452288

insert command
>>reinstall nordbot.exe

>this story is starting to gain traction

Yeah on sites with no credibility.

Exactly. What the fuck is this shit? The Clintons and their pretend daughter all belong in prison. What the fuck kind of plea deal results in no punishment?

So every news site?

>Hillary would be required to sign a document admitting that she committed a prosecutable crime. In return, the DOJ would agree not to bring charges against Hillary in connection with the email probe.

Only Limousine Liberals will be happy with this and it will in no way impair her ability to run in 2020, while making her immune from actual prosecution for her numerous crimes.

This is worse than refusing to prosecute her. If Trump's DoJ lets this happen, he will not get reelected.

/facepalm
You are not seeing the big picture.

Archived for your pleasure

archive.fo/QlyC6

are you literally retarded?