I fcking hate women

I fcking hate women

stop caring
geeze

Good. You are making all of us a favor by getting yourself out of the gene pool.

It is good for me.AHHHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAA.MY MALE FRIEND!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!111

you don't know what hate is, you couldn't handle it even if you felt it.

pick up that can

I fcking love pickle rick

I fucking love you Sup Forums niggers. I trust you more than the people I know in real life.

i fuckING LOVE PICCKE RICK DUDE DUDE PEPE LOOKS LIKE PICKLE RICK IS PEPE A REFERENCE TOP PICKLE RICK HEZLL YEAH DUDEZ

PICKLE RICKERS IN THE HOUSE TONIGHT!!!

OP is a faggot.
sage goes in the options field

if you guys manage to make pickle rick an alt right symbol i will love you forever. i've never watched the show but even niggers at work love it for some reason

i hate fuck women.

r8 & h8 my new tat

let me read a letter i received
dear dr. breen

why has the combine seen fit to suppress our reproductive cycle
sincerely,
a concerned citizen

thank you for writing, concerned
of course your question touches on one of the basic biological impulses with all its associated hopes and fears for the future of the species

You and me both, buddy. Just broke up with my cumdumpster tonight with the usual "its not you its me" shit.

Like, just stop lying bitch and it will be neither of us.

i also detect some unspoken questions:
do our benefactors really know what is best for us?
what gives them the right to make this kind of decision for all mankind?
will they ever deactivate the suppression field and let us breed again?

allow me to address the anxieties underlying your concerns rather than try to answer every possible question you might have left unvoiced

first,
let us consider that for the first time ever as a species immortality is in our reach. this is simple fact has far reaching implications.
it requires radical rethinking and revision of our genetic imperatives. it also requires planning and forethought that run in direct opposition our neural presets.

I find it helpful in times like these to remind myself that our true enemy is instinct.

instinct was our mother when we were an infant species.
instinct coddled us and kept us safe in those hardscrabble years when we hardened our sticks and cooked our first meals on a wooden fire and started at the shadows that leapt upon the caverns walls

but inseparable from instinct is it's dark twin: superstition.

instinct is inextricably bound to unreasoning impulses, and today we see its true nature

instinct has just become aware of its irrelevance. and like a cornered beast, it will not go down without a bloody fight

aw you hate your mommy

>trusting a AI driven forum generator
Good luck

isntinct would inflict a fatal injury on our species
instinct creates its own oppressors and bids us to rise up against them
instinct tells us that the unknown is a threat, rather than an opportunity
instinct slyly and covertly compels us away from change and progress
instinct therefore must be expended

it must be fought tooth and nail beginning with the basest of human urges: the urge to reproduce

stop choosing lying bitches chadrick

you are no victim

we should THANK our benefactors for giving us respite from this overpowering force
they have thrown a switch and exorcised our demons in a single stroke
they have given us the strength we never could have summoned to overcome this compulsion
they have given us purpose. they have turned our eyes towards the stars

let me assure you the suppression field will be shut off the day that we have mastered ourselves. the day we can prove we no longer need it
and that day of transformation, i have it on good authority, is close at hand

Its Western women you hate user, they are the most spoiled, entitled and nasty women on the planet. Worst thing about them is that they play the victim card when things aren't going their way, not to mention they have huge standards. I understand your rage.

Easy for you to say, you have latinas. Latinas are the master race.

Me 2. I have to fight off thoughts of sucker punching them whenever they smile and act really happy irl

You dont hate women, you hate the game you're losing at. Change yourself to perform better in it.. Stop supplementing your manhood with vidya, stop jacking off 4+ times a day.

And that's why you are a homosexual.

Rick is so nihilistic I could see him being a nazi...

>you hate the game you're losing at.

For what gain might I ask? Honestly, the fact that I realized that it's a "game" made me care even less. Strange.

This. Numale neckbeard. Low T beta male makes you hate women. Get a job that you enjoy and make a good living, workout hard, improve yourself with knowledge from motivational speakers, books, or learn on your own. Become a real man, not hate women, not be a faggot or pussy, get married, have kids and like I said before stop being a faggot.

AGAIN

FOR WHAT GAIN

The gain is the chemical reward you get by meeting and pursuing objectives set by evolution for men. Vidya and jacking off provide a subsistence level of it in small drips. Productivity, accomplishment, adoration from women, and the respect of other men are what will give you sustained happiness free of self loathing.

>>/r9k

Just not worth it.

Id take a ruski over a fellow beaner anytime