What does Sup Forums think of NEETs?

What are your thoughts on NEETs Sup Forums??.

BACK TO WORK

>BACK TO WORK

Work is for faggots who are asleep to the truth.

The God-emperor is cutting your welfare you fucking degenerate.
OFF WELFARE
BACK TO WORK

And then plz help them annex Canada.

Fucking leech-niggers need to hang.

If you don't work, you and your kids should starve to death.

>BACK TO WORK

No i like my room user.

My question
are there any more neets in 3rd world countries (like me)
or im a special case?

>If you don't work, you and your kids should starve to death.
>Implying i have kids

Pretty sure NEETS exist all over the world.

If you want to keep it you better get working.

>If you want to keep it you better get working.

Fuck off governmentfag.

Honestly, they may be onto something. The purpose of modern government is to take money from the responsible and use it to bail out dumbfucks.

In a way, they are refusing to play this crooked game while taking advantage of the welfare state.

The main issue for neets is that not striving to better oneself and achieve is seen as failing to be manly. Also the lack of pussy since the modern woman is only concerned with what you can provide her.

Holy shit user you are fucking smart.

neets are good for the environment.

They fight the global oil cartels.

Low consumption.

The anti jew.

Disgusting losers wholly responsible for the downfall of western civilization. Like jesus christ, where will these people be in 30 years when their parents are dead?

>Disgusting losers wholly responsible for the downfall of western civilization

Fuck off normie scum.

>neets are good for the environment.
>They fight the global oil cartels.
>Low consumption.
>The anti jew

This

how do neets get sex?

it's a lot easier when they move to the first world. that African Elon Musk is perhaps the most successful migrant NEET.

they've learned a lot from islam in that regard

>how do neets get sex?
>Implying 30 year old Wizard NEETs want anything to do with sex

Elon Musk is indeed the biggest NEET earth has ever seen.

For those who just don't fit in, I don't blame them. Some people just simply aren't made for the way the world is right now.

I'm sure those who have been given more would say otherwise though, as they got chances, internally or externally, that said NEETs did not.

On the other hand, if you're a NEET and you're able to live on it, you're essentially getting a free ride and it's pretty great if you can get over the depression, desperation, and feeling of worthlessness.

In my opinion most NEETs probably aren't worthless, just their main skills aren't useful in the modern world, and for some reason they can't adapt themselves to the modern world. Trauma is usually a big reason, there's a reason for the hikikkomori phenomenon.

goats and vegetables.

R A R E

I sometimes wish I were a NEET. The people I work with are retarded as shit. Especially upper management.

i only came to the thread to make a shitpost but this was a good post user

thats why im a neet lots and lots of trauma

hikikkomori and NEETs are not the same thing.

Wagecucks are just pathetic.

Enjoy wasting 90% of your life working while I enjoy recreational activites.

They overlap frequently.
It's so easy to become a shut-in once you see through the bullshit.

>Wagecucks are just pathetic.

Agreed

How can I be NEET? I'm type one diabetic. I work in a factory and make 40k a year but my mind is melting its more boring each day.

I recently exited NEET life and miss it so much.

I was neet for 7 years, I don't blame you, but you might as well work part time.

I make almost 3300 dollars a month with my neetbux + part-time job. It's hilarious watching normies burn out, working their ass off just so they can drink on the weekend and be degenerate.

I have seen so many people quit my job and I'm running circles around them even when im sick with a cold. Normies are garbage.

But a NEEt is someone who is just unemployed and doesn't give a shit a hikikkomori never leaves their house apartment or bedroom breaking away from all forms of social contact including family when it gets to the extreme and this can go on for years but i do see what your saying they do overlap yes that is true.

NEETs remind me of ascetic monks who lock themselves away from the horrors of the world in pursuit of a deeper understanding of the self.

NEETdom will become a new religion.

An ideal NEET should always be striving to better themselves, just not for the purpose of acquiring and promoting a wage-slave status. Heck, with all that free time, a NEET could probably improve themselves at a rate far greater than the average normie.

They cry about people on welfare while ironically trying to hide that EBT card.

Y'all relish in the idea of not working. This is why you whites will perish.

>NEETdom will become a new religion.

THIS needs to be a real thing.

A 12-hour a week job is a great balance if you're making $40/hour and have rent taken care of. I did that for a couple years, and it was absolutely beautiful.

Now I'm doing a very specific education to replicate that in a 20 hour/week (at home) job at $100/hour. I'll be able to raise a family comfortably.

teach me master. How do I make 3300 without fulltime? Cooking meth? Oh wait, you mean Canadian dollars. Never mind.

Lurk more faggot

>Y'all relish in the idea of not working. This is why you whites will perish.

Fuck off nigger.

Day of the rope is coming, leech

they are wasting their lives
they should be working for Mr. Shekelsteinberg

NEETs are faggots and are an absolute disgrace to this world

>Day of the rope is coming, leech

No its coming for you sheep wake up get red pilled.

You live with your mom, bro. You're the true nigger here. You have a welfare check that's 45 years old that gets fucked on the regular by yours truly.

Both lifestyles are horrible

How are they even possible? Other than weak parents who support the lifestyle, how does one become a neat and sustain the lifestyle financially?

haha you're so dumb your thoughts take more than 2 captchas

wheres the part where his mom is forced to pay
you have such a low level of political knowledge you dont even understand the argument

>You live with your mom, bro

LOL not all neets live with their parents user i live with 3 other people and none of them are normies thank god for that.

College students are worse than NEETs. Prove mewrong.

Get fukt you faggot. That's a redpill you can't swallow. You're not even white yourself, stfu.

Neither do you, you came out of the woodwork because you're a butthurt NEET. Stay in your lane, keep your voice down because your parents are sleeping.

in USA blacks are literally THE ONLY ones who can get welfare lmfao

Can it come sooner though? I'd do it myself, can't afford the rope.

At the end of the day, could you say you're proud of yourself that you don't work and contribute to society? Grow up dude.

basically this whole thread, really

A true class of future philosopher kings, all the time in the world for reading, thinking and self improvement and no responsibilities. A man works for his whole life to enjoy his last years in such a manner. If only we could uplift these neet resources we could start a second golden age, a new renaissance.

>Grow up dude.

Kiss my fucking ass faggot i have my reasons why i am a neet and not working society sucks balls and brainwashed robots like you can fuck off.

I am in tech. We do go out, we do go to bars, have dinner with friends, do physical activity. In fact, we do it in style.
I don't LARP, I don't watch anime or read comics. I do play some online games on my PC, with my wife. I am nearly 60 and me wife is in late teens, former model now techie. Finncially secure, I own a maserati among 3 other cars. Multiple vacationa a year, dozens of concerts including meeting the talent. I can have tats, wear shorts to the office (which I usually work at home save a day or two I go in for meetings). I can speak freely and curse/swear in meetings. I get all kinds of silly perks like office going to new movie releases or an entire day the whole office goes to volunteer at a food bank. We have a cyclist club for people that cycle into work or do competitive practice at lunch. I don't have set hours. Food regularly paid for, at minimum on wed and Firday. Mandatory 2 trips a year to go to conventions and training (Usually LA/LAs Vegas/New York) - and I get to pick which ones I personally want - all expenses paid (bring wife along). No I'm not a neckbeard and I am not the exception either. When I was single I was never without a date when I wanted.

>Being this much of a fag
You will die before the race war even begins

A symptom of a sick society

I'm a NEET.
I spend everyday learning new things and practicing skills so my knowledge and abilities grow in complete secrecy.
I have all the time in the world to do anything I wish as long as it is relatively cheap.
I eat relatively healthy and drink at least a gallon of water a day while also maintaining my exercise routine so my mind doesn't lapse into depression.
I am never bored.
I have a strict routine that encompasses every hour of each day.
This is what true contentment is.

fake neet
fake idol

Ok bro. Horseshoe theory it up the ass then. An inverted nigger like yourself deserves to be hanging from lampposts with the other literal niggers. Broke ass scrub.

>You will die before the race war even begins

It already has remember Dylann Roof.

This is the real redpill, but these are obviously exaggerated. NEETs have more freedom to be /fit/ and discipline themselves

this whole world sucks

I pity the neet. He is an evolutionary failure. He will wallow in depression and self hatred until he redeems himself.

i am NEET i mine bitcoin for a living. I haven't had sex in 7 years. The highlight of my day is listening to Alex Jones, and if best friend is defined as the person who talks to you the most he's also my best friend. What do?

90% of the world is retarded user.

>An inverted nigger like yourself deserves to be hanging from lampposts with the other literal niggers. Broke ass scrub.

GET THE FUCK OFF MY BOARD NORMALFAG REEEEEEEEE

be my best friend and lets NEET it up together
like, you're literally me wtf

>mfw i haven't worked a day in my life and am richer than (you)

You are the reason why we invented communism.

ok now I have 2 friends
>progress made
>done for the day
>shitpost on 4chinz about it
>already here
What a productive day