Why do Sup Forumsacks ignore countries like Rwanda when talking about Africa? Pic related looks like a nice place

Why do Sup Forumsacks ignore countries like Rwanda when talking about Africa? Pic related looks like a nice place.

youtube.com/watch?v=IqSIIaQ_JHc

Other urls found in this thread:

telegraph.co.uk/travel/maps-and-graphics/safest-countries-in-the-world/
youtube.com/watch?v=QOj_NvfTLUU
thisisafrica.me/rwanda-will-proceed-ban-used-clothes-despite-threats-united-states/
archive.is/eBnWs
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I can pay Pajeet $100 on oDesk to make me a CGI building picture too.

>HIV capital of Africa

Other than that its actually decent for wealthy locals

Saying that Kigali is how the average city in Africa looks is like saying Detroit is how the average American city looks.

So their absolute best cherrypicked city looks about like some small ok-tier US city? Cool, great achievement.

Liberia is a wonderland.

You can't judge a nation or a volk based on one city alone unless that place is a singular city-state a la Athens, Sparta, etc. Rwanda is not a city-state and therefore must be taken as a whole.

It can be said that Rwanda is showing signs of improving itself and this is good in some regard. However, the stark reality is that the only reason Rwanda is improving is due to foreign tourism which allows them to improve infrastructure.

How long does this last is the real question because no African society ever lasts very long in scales such as this. This is due to African DNA and genetic tendencies.

The reason Rwanda is growing is because Paul Kagame is inspired by the Singaporean model and he rules his country with an iron fist. He made his country the 9th safest country in the world according to:
telegraph.co.uk/travel/maps-and-graphics/safest-countries-in-the-world/

I was curious to that actually because Rwanda in many ways reminds me of Singapore. This is, in some ways, quite practical. It would seem in areas especially those such as Africa the only way to establish longstanding order is to do with an iron fist. The hard truth is that Africans are a primitive peoples that are roughly ~200,000 behind in evolutionary development compared to most other racial groups. They will follow only strength, nothing more.

Why did you say "The hard truth" then proceed to not say anything true? Is it memes, ignorance, or stupidity?

In all honesty, Rwanda is shit tier. It is just doing better than the rest of Africa, but the bar is set low.

Rwanda, the "star of Africa" has a GDP per capita (nominal) of $703, while Zimbabwe is at $1008. Take into consideration that Zimbabwe has faced famine, hyperinflation and economic boycott. GDP per capita PPP, they are about the same at $2000.

A few new buildings, roads and low value added manufacturing factories isn't quite something special in 2017.

If you consider GNI instead of GDP it's 1,870 PPP

>looks like a nice place
>looks like

It does compared to other African countries. Another one that looks nice when you consider the state of Africa is Namibia
youtube.com/watch?v=QOj_NvfTLUU

That obviously a drawing, tard, just look at the cars.

>he uses "volk" unironically

Rwanda? You mean the place where a million people were hacked to death by their neighbors within the course of 100 days within my lifetime? Gee why wouldn't I think of them as civilized?

The first hominid was discovered in Europe, not Africa. In fact, look up "El Graeco" yourself. Hominids had not even started to evolve in Africa based on findings 200,000 later.

Either they evolved and moved down into Africa or perhaps the enlightened people of Africa, who have the same primitive jaw structure and facial features related to chimps are not as biologically or evolutionary advanced as Europeans or Asians.

If you are unable to understand a nation is founded by its volk then you should be unable to exist in a nation.

isn't Kenya essentially the only African country that developed on it's own?

Did you even watch the video and look at pic related?
Kagame (the current president) stopped that and now rules the country with an iron fist and he is inspired by the singaporean model and making his country grow 8% per year

I think just by saying "volk" you should you're underage or some larper nerd.

I lived in Kigali for a year and a half doing IT some years ago. AMA.

Kigali is clean because Kagame's government runs a tight ship. Littering is punished, plastic bags are banned (water pools in them, forming breeding ground for mosquitoes which leads to more malaria), and there are plenty of prisoners from the genocide era to employ as waste-pickers.

They were well-behaved Africans, but you would be too if the police and military were posted all around. It wasn't entirely a culture of fear, but it wasn't all sunshine and rainbows, either.

I liked the cheap beer. TurboKing, how I miss thee. On the whole, it's a good place to visit, but it was challenging to form meaningful or deep relationships with either the Rwandans or the large expat community there.

Rwanda is basically a Christian country.

Really makes you think.

Volk is a specific term. At face value it just means "the people" but it's far more than just that. English does not convey the idea behind "Volk" the sameway the true word does.

It's LARPy to use language now?

They'll probably something else that's older. It's happened a few times before already.

Also, stop saying volk, you aren't German. You sound like a try hard larper.

Not build, nor planned by Niggers

Using the phrase "a nation's people" means the same thing. That's literally how Hitler used it, the German people. Same thing. It doesn't have any ulterior motives

I bet this dork rides the bus.

It doesn't matter. Kagame's ability to lead is what matters you fucking autistic scum. You can't expect a tribal people to start making groundbreaking discoveries in less than 100 years. It took Europeans in general thousands of years.

Volk is a specific term with a specific definition. Name one word that exists in English that captures exactly what Volk means. Understanding that languages differ and can possess words that more better capture an idea that is not existing in your own language isn't LARPing.

IT's more than a "nations' people". The concept of the "Volk" is an almost, well, it arguably is a spiritual concept that a "nations people" simply does not capture.

When you hear the "Volk" you know EXACTLY what it means.

i BeT tHiS dOrK rIdeEs ThE bUs

They're a micro state, it would be shocking if they weren't successful.

Well, they have a unique problem in that they have very little land, no sea routes, and few natural resources. I do like Kagame's strategy of growing the economy towards IT and service but oh my it must be challenging finding and growing that talent in Kigali (let alone the rest of the country).

>"Look mom! I did the meme writing again!"

Are the phenotypes between Hutu, Tutsi and Twa very distinct ?

WE

???
This thread is about the present situation.

So this is a bit of a challenge to foreigners because now everyone is "Rwandan" and spending too much time asking about the historical racial differences (whether you agreed with them or not) could be considered "perpetrating genocide ideology" AKA thought-crime.

There were only two places in the country I ever heard mention Hutu, Tutsi, and Twa: genocide history sites and museums, and behind closed doors with close Rwandan friends.

My Hutu friend might say "of course this person will get this position/contract because they are Tutsi". And yes, the Hutu/Tutsi phenotypes are pretty well readable even for foreigners (thick/thin, nose size). I never met a Twa that I knew of, but I'm sure they were around even if 1% or fewer.

>Concept art
Kill yourself

There's a video if you didn't notice.

I wanted to make a thread about Rwanda late yesterday when I found this article:

thisisafrica.me/rwanda-will-proceed-ban-used-clothes-despite-threats-united-states/

archive.is/eBnWs

>"Rwanda will proceed with the ban on used clothes despite threats by the United States"

>Kenya, Uganda, Rwanda, Burundi, Tanzania and South Sudan decided to fully ban imported second-hand clothes and shoes by 2019, arguing it would help member countries boost domestic clothes manufacturing.

>“Rwanda and other countries in the region that are part of AGOA, have to do other things, we have to grow and establish our industries,” President Kagame said. “We are put in a situation where we have to choose; you choose to be a recipient of used clothes with a threat hanging or choose to grow our textile industries..."

The politicians there seem to have a lot of good ideas like the plastic bags ban and those traffic lights that tell you how long it is until they change.
Fun fact: Because of the genocide over 50% of the population is under 20 years old.

What was the IT work you did over there? How do you think the country will develop in the future? How is the military seen by the civilians? Any good books you can recommend about the Congo wars?