ITT: uncomfortable Red/Blackpills Sup Forums refuses to take

> Liberals, Jews, and atheists have noticeably higher average IQs than conservatives, most whites, and theists/religious people

Other urls found in this thread:

theconversation.com/do-smart-people-tend-to-be-more-liberal-yes-but-it-doesnt-mean-all-conservatives-are-stupid-57713
psychologytoday.com/blog/the-scientific-fundamentalist/201003/why-liberals-are-more-intelligent-conservatives
sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0160289614000373
sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0160289609000051
unz.com/jthompson/us-academics-lefty-and-liberal-because/
theatlantic.com/science/archive/2017/07/intelligent-people-are-more-likely-to-stereotype/535158/
archive.is/bSIAg
youtube.com/watch?v=XECUkYYLzok
youtu.be/nzKgXcjn6H0
youtube.com/watch?v=ODZ-RUufHgI
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>Liberals
>High average IQ
sauce?

theconversation.com/do-smart-people-tend-to-be-more-liberal-yes-but-it-doesnt-mean-all-conservatives-are-stupid-57713
psychologytoday.com/blog/the-scientific-fundamentalist/201003/why-liberals-are-more-intelligent-conservatives
sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0160289614000373
unz.com/jthompson/us-academics-lefty-and-liberal-because/

It's the party of Africans and the mentally ill, I highly doubt that Democrats have the higher IQ on average.

theatlantic.com/science/archive/2017/07/intelligent-people-are-more-likely-to-stereotype/535158/

Let's archive it
archive.is/bSIAg

Nipples

>DELETE DIS

this is why Ben Shapiro is so popular
watching a conservative absolutely demolish liberals is an amazing sight to behold

is fast-talking with loose inferences doesn't exactly stand up to scrutiny. It only fools naive countryside right wing retards.

I can just imagine your world view shattering as you timidly open a video of him providing facts and logic.

Then you run to Salon or The Young Turks to have his arguments deconstructed in the most retarded way possible, with personal anecdotes. Then you breathe a sigh of relief knowing you weren't taking in by a Jewish conservative con man and his mean arguments.

Stupid conservacucks amirite?

You're also more likely to be cucks then kek

>we are liberal thinkers; therefore, always right

$100 you do exactly what you accuse me of doing, but in reverse. You hicks are terrible at hiding your projections, just like your orange daddy.

Clear your damn notification bar faggot

Nazi leadership IQ levels.

How can neoliberal brainlets even compete?

b-b-but harvard is a (((propaganda))) machine created by (((them))) to subvert the masses from their true (((right wing))) nature, you see!

then why don't liberals beat him?

fast talking doesn't make up for shitty arguments

Liberals smart same ones who voted for a nigger communist twice ? Explain that fuckery ?

Sup Forums is athiest.

Liberals have low IQs and Jew's IQ is lower than Mormons and Episcopalians. The Jew IQ is a joke anyway because Israel averages 98IQ score.

All this shows is that people higher up the ladder tend to have higher IQs. Next you're going to tell me niggers commit more crime like it's some profound revelation.

They do. But he's great at deflections and you right wing hicks fall for that real well so you think he's won when really he's just admitted he has no real rebuttal.

>all of these smart people
>best way to mass kill jews is bug spray through a hole in the ceiling
Hmm...
Also, what was Hitler's IQ?

these stupid cunts need to get off my nuts.

youtube.com/watch?v=XECUkYYLzok

>At most 10 points
>Not even a full standard deviation of difference
Wow it's fucking nothing

Liberals' arrogance and annoying nature more than makes up for any general IQ difference. Can't meme. Cant comedy.

They should erect a Giant Statue of Adolf Hitler in Tel-aviv for being one of the Greatest Zionists to have ever lived to be able to force so many Jews into moving to the Middle East, Imagine if the Madagascar plan went through they'd have an Island Nation right now.

Atheists are so stupid you could make them walk into the Dome and they'd still argue it was Aliens.

Liberals are so stupid they will sign a contract that says I can murder them on Live TV

Conservatives is a dirty word because Yolo is a Lie.

Liberal is right wing

>sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0160289614000373
The conclusion from the article contradicts your assertion.
>Individuals who identify as Republican have slightly higher verbal intelligence (2–5 IQ points)
MAYBE NEXT TIME READ YOUR SOURCE

I have to buy the PDF to evaluate the claims. It does support your argument except for this detail:
>The evidence is based on 1254 community college students and 1600 foreign students seeking entry to United States' universities.
Can you spot the problem?

>unz.com/jthompson/us-academics-lefty-and-liberal-because/
Your best source, but narrow to social conservative issues. It doesn't study economic conservative/liberal ideas. Still reading through it...

Not to mention Hillary is a Far Right Winger.

To call THE CLINTONS lefties is utterly stupid.

The Bush and Clinton group are such major warhawks they wanted to Drone Strike Australians.

It takes a high IQ to overcome instincts that took thousands of years to evolve.

That is before they where told what would happen to them if they did.

Nice psyop
This thread makes me want to gas the kikes and start a race war.

an Intelligence Quotient is just what it says it is.

(Protip: if you waste your time doing IQ tests your a dumb fucker)

Anon5 is not a larper.

Anyone that considers their own intelligence is retarded.

How come Trump voters make significantly more money than Hillary voters?

if Anon5 wasn't a larper why doesn't he post evidence ?

youtu.be/nzKgXcjn6H0

Friendly reminder that conservatives have much bigger cocks

obama dick so tiny he fucks with babies.

Oops I posted the girthlet shoop by mistake

They have to build a very precise house of cards in order to win that competition. Typically what they do is just consider "college educated voters" in order to exclude the bulk of their shitskin base. If they categorize it in that way they can easily win, since colleges have literally become useful idiot factories pumping out liberals and WOMEN.

You forgot
>Serial killers

I would assume this is because smarter people spend longer in university i.e being brainwashed into liberal a cult. Considering that most people don't ever REALLY scratch beyond the surface of their own beliefs let alone really think much about politics would explain this statistic. Lets consider that dumber people will be more prone to conservatism because it recognizes nature and dumb people are irrevocably chained to their nature as they lack the self control to overcome instinctual presuppositions.
This leaves us with a situation wherein people with mid to high IQ are more susceptible to brain washing into liberal non-sense leading society to come full circle where the dumb people have a clearer view of reality through simple common sense and instinct, this is what happens when a society begins to die and indoctrinates its best people into the death spiral.

youtube.com/watch?v=ODZ-RUufHgI

this BPS video gives a good rundown

Conservatives are smart enough to know that publicly identifying yourself as conservative in current year is suicide.

It negatively impacts your career, and your kids' standing in liberal-controlled society.