What are your thoughts on death penalty?

What are your thoughts on death penalty?

immoral

Only in circumstances where there is no shadow of doubt that the criminal is guilty and has shown no signs of repenting. Repeated violent offenders.
After the sentence take them directly from the courthouse to the firing line

too lenient

This

Cuck

All fun and games until your big G turn its coat

>what are your thoughts on criminals who deserve death?

Barbaric, let that shit stay in langtvekkistan

It's deadly

Too expensive.

Expensive legally but don't care

You know Socrates didn't fight his death penelty right?

Doesn't mean that killing him was just

Lethal injections are a long, expensive, pussified method.

Executions should be done by firing squad. Death is confirmed 90 seconds after shooting.

The only death penalty that should exist is a citizen defending themselves or their family from a threat. Fuck statism. It's not the state's job to execute people. Especially when it's so expensive for tax payers.

Not used often enough, and they should do it right after a sentencing instead of wasting years of tax payer money holding them in prison.

>expensive
Good things are worth paying extra.

it should be carried out within 2 months at least from sentencing.

and none of that lethal injection bullshit. a firing squad is all you need. we even have the technology to make a robot that can carry out the task.

5 bullets cost $2.50.

Firing squad or hangman is only acceptable method

Firing squads are cheap.

Fuck that. Firearms were made to be used by men.

all violent crimes(murder, rape, child molestation) should all be punished by death.
and none of this death row bullshit. once they're found guilty just drag out of the courthouse and execute them on the spot.

Sure, if we use a firing squad. But 4% of death penalty executions turn out to be innocent people which is already too high. The state shouldn't play executioner. Let the citizen take that role if they absolutely have to. Keep self defense laws the way they are but pass constitutional carry for every state.

Hell yeah! I totally agreee, we dont need any of this pussy BS anymore!

A 96 is an A.

>What are your thoughts on death penalty?
Not used nearly enough.
Waiting time is far too long.
Actual method is far too painless and aesthetic.

Automatic death penalty for all convicted murderers, all traitors, all rapists, all pedos, all drug dealers, all armed robbers, and all government department heads whose departments "accidentally" lose all their emails just before an investigation.
Executions should be immediate upon conviction, horrifically painful, and nationally televised.

I know how to free up a whole lot of prison space.

They should start with torture then work up to a lynching.

>make a robot
Execution should always happen by a man's hand. It seems improper to hand the act to a robot somehow. It lacks ceremony.

Fucking this.

Chester the molester raped and killed 5 girls. Oh ill just pay for his painless injection.
If i had it my way eye for an eye. chester deserves to get raped and killed by 5 bald bears.
I agree firing squad by far cheapest and hey maybe somebody will make better decisions if they dont want to end up on the wrong end of a rifle.

Firing squads need to make a return.

While we are it, trail by combat as well.

as long as the job gets done. doesn't matter. if people out there can handle the task time and time again then fine.

Dont forget political duels.

Just taking our time in the mortal realm what sounds worse?
>quick painless death as soon as you're convicted
>40+ years sitting in prison solitary confinement thinking about your crimes

The death penalty isn't cruel enough

I had no idea muricans had so much faith in their legal system

It really is pathetic. Sup Forums went from libertarian to full statist. Really can not get more cucked

its not about being cruel, its about removing undesirables from society. you can pay a one-time fee of a couple bullets or some rope, or you can pay room and board and max security for an undesirables remaining lifetime.

guess which one the jews want us to do.

That's 40 years of welfare coming from your paycheck, you cuckold.

Wait. Lethal injection is more expensive? Wtf. Isn't it more expensive to keep a criminal locked up, fed, maintained for the rest of his life?

To let them put you in prison, then quickly "firing squad time!". Come to find out later that the guy was innocent, whoopsie

Need gladiator arenas

It isn't used anywhere NEARLY enough anymore. Pedos belong on sticks.

Where are you buying your ammo lol? You're getting ripped off.

Apparently the legal process is extremely long and expensive. It kind of has to be since you can't un-kill someone

>nazi flag
>posts picture from PragerU

Go to bed, kid.

The incorrectly condemned are usually accomplices or fellow gang members/conspirators.

Whatever will we do without one more shitstain out on the streets.

Firing squads use .30-06, not your pussy 22 rounds.

>ignoring objective logic

Too merciful and too lengthy. The guy who set a 5 year old on fire doesn't need 2 dozen appeals he needs a bullet. Also bring back public hangings.

What is the microphone for?

All procedures are recorded.

Why though? Five 22's should easily kill someone. No more than a couple seconds of pain.

This.

I'm gonna need a source on that claim. You don't understand that when you give your government an inch, they take a mile. Sure, they MIGHT be shitstains, but the state is not your friend and especially when you trust them with life and death.

Because we're not emasculated faggots. We use a real caliber to solve problems.

its a good thing for both parties, why would anyone want to spend the rest of their life in prison?

if black, mexican, jew, muslim, asian
then gas them
else
no death penalty

Yeah, a mile backwards. I guess you forget that it's the government that puts so many restrictions on executions.

Gas the kikes desu

Goals of sentencing:
>Punish
>Deter
>Rehabilitate
>Safeguard the community
>Denounce

Capital punishment
>Punish
Yep
>Deter
Nope
>Rehabilitate
Nope
>Safeguard the community
Nope, it's not any safer than a custodial sentence and may kill innocents.
>Denounce
Kinda. Strange to denounce killing by killing but meh. Let's give it a Yep.

In short it's a soft Yep to only two of the five goals of sentencing.

I think that habitual criminals should be gassed, sure, but for a one-off offence? Meh. Habitual criminals shouldn't even be gassed in response to their crimes so much as in response to their continued criminality. I don't care if all you've done is break windows and huff paint all your life. If that's your life I'd rather you be gassed than a literal murderer, if the murderer is likely to have good prospects for rehabilitation and the murder isn't part of a pattern of offences.

t. lawyer

My tax dollars would still be going to those things while he's on death row so your picture fucking sucks anyway.

I think it should exist but it should be extremely rare, high treason, highest political/economic crimes, repeat murderers, serial rapists the sorts. By firing squad, no pussyfooting around.

death penalty for all crimes, no exceptions

I justify the death penalty on four points that I conclude that the individual is too dangerous for society to keep alive.

1. Cop Killers
2. Child killers
3. Killed more than 2 persons
4. Terrorists ( Geneva does not cover personal without uniformed clothing therefore I believe terrorists should be killed on sight)

The announcer.
>Iiiiiin this corner, weighing in at 250 pounds....it's the lean mean jihad machine! The arabian fag annihilator! Abdul!
>Aaaaaand in the other corner we have.....a needle full of poison
>Will the needle finally be defeated or shall Abdul just be another gradation on it's glass side?
>Let the rumble begin!

The State's effort to contain the spread of behaviors injurious to human rights and the fundamental rules of civil coexistence corresponds to the requirement of watching over the common good. Legitimate public authority has the right and duty to inflict penalties commensurate with the gravity of the crime. The primary scope of the penalty is to redress the disorder caused by the offense. When his punishment is voluntarily accepted by the offender, it takes on the value of expiation. Moreover, punishment, in addition to preserving public order and the safety of persons, has a medicinal scope: as far as possible it should contribute to the correction of the offender.

The traditional teaching of the Church does not exclude, presupposing full ascertainment of the identity and responsibility of the offender, recourse to the death penalty, when this is the only practicable way to defend the lives of human beings effectively against the aggressor.

If, instead, bloodless means are sufficient to defend against the aggressor and to protect the safety of persons, public authority should limit itself to such means, because they better correspond to the concrete conditions of the common good and are more in conformity to the dignity of the human person. Today, in fact, given the means at the State's disposal to effectively repress crime by rendering inoffensive the one who has committed it, without depriving him definitively of the possibility of redeeming himself, cases of absolute necessity for suppression of the offender today are very rare, if not practically non-existent.

>wait until we get 100 people on death row
>drop them into the frosty death arena with ice weapons scattered about
>have them wear implanted heartbeat monitors and don't let them out until all but one heartbeat sensor reads 0bpm
>turn up the heat to melt the ice weapons
>the victor recieves a full presidental pardon, a meal at the whitehouse, and a job offer for a high ranking military position
>have the whole thing live on pay-per-view to fund it with closeups showing their current bpm

Trips of truth.

The only goal of sentencing is to remove offenders from the public. I don't give a fuck if it doesn't deter crime.

A multiple homicide deserves death whether he's a repeat offender or not.

Also, the reason you want criminals to live is so you can get more shekels from appeal cases. The perp's lawyer should be gassed with him.

BRING IT BACK

You forgot about rapists.

I don't watch sports, but I would pay to see this.

>Implying the fear of death isn't a deterrent to crimes

Does this apply also to the crime of being a Canadian?

Stirner discusses this, and it kind of proves why morality and "legal loyalty" are spooks.

Bullshit. The winner gets shot in the back of the head. The prize is that it's painless.

If it's first time rape I'd suggest 60+, but if it is a serial rapist then yes the death penalty is a solution.

I would watch this.

Premeditated murder only.

Winner gets lethal dose of Heroin

>(((PragerU)))
And they literally are Jewish.

>The only goal of sentencing is to remove offenders from the public.
This is wrong.

But even if it wasn't wrong, it doesn't support your argument. A custodial sentence achieves that goal just as well.

Think before you post.

>the reason you want criminals to live is so you can get more shekels from appeal cases
Death penalty cases are automatically appealed to every possible court regardless of merit.

Which is more of a deterrent:
>fine for speeding is $50,000 but it's never handed out
>fine for speeding is $50 but they catch you literally every time
Probability of punishment is the deterrent, not the magnitude of the punishment. People who think they will get caught don't commit crimes. People who commit crimes don't think they will get caught and lo, they do not care about the punishment.

Could we buy Tasmania or something and make them all go Mad Max on each other for the second season?

I refuse to have an opinion on it because it's just too complex of an issue for me.

How can it be more expensive than keeping violent criminals locked up, supervised, clothed and fed for decades on end? Not to mention medical treatment and other costs they incur.

Pussy.

That's 60 years of welfare, bro. A forcible penetrative rape requires meditation and preparation, both signs of sociopathy in the perpetrator.

You're talking to people who want roving death squads for degenerate behavior.

But if it doesn't deter crime, it won't remove offenders from the public either.

You just like the government to have power over your life?

eye for an eye

A custodial sentence is welfare for criminals.

Like I said, execute the guilty and their lawyers.

You can keep using your fancy lawyer talk if you want though.

You want criminals running free?

Anyone who has life in prison should be put to death.

This, on the other hand, is retarded.

Execute their lawyers as well? What the fuck man? Chill the fuck out.

No, the roving death squads have a specific target. Canadians.

Everybody wants to change the world user.

>A custodial sentence is welfare for criminals.
Prison is not a fun place to be.

>Like I said, execute the guilty and their lawyers.
kek. And if the prosecution loses should we execute the Crown prosecutor? What if the appeal finds the Magistrate was wrong to hand the matter up to the District Court? Should we execute the Magistrate? If the legislature later overturns the law do we execute all the Members who sat in Parliament when the law was originally passed?

>definition of rape gets changed to some guy finger banging a drunk chick at a college party
>gets the death penalty

makes the whole world go blind, user

Death is the only way to ensure that serious criminals never harm another person again.

Case in point: Ted Bundy