I'm currently enrolled in 11th grade, and my books just came. I got 9 books, and out of those...

I'm currently enrolled in 11th grade, and my books just came. I got 9 books, and out of those, 3 were about the holocaust. Making this thread to let everyone know just how hard the school system is shilling for these god damn shekelers. As a side note, how might we stop the polluting of young minds?

Did you also get Maus? Favorite holocaust book

>Currently in 11th grade
Either underage b& or you were held back

bring your knowledge of the (lack of) the holocaust to class

Bummer bro :). Sup Forums is so totally behind you, though! Teachers can like totally be so uncool.

sent ;)

a) its a good book
b) underagefag shut up and go home

please vocaroo the 14 words or something. i want to hear your autistic lisp before you get b&

My 11th grade English class was also an unending study of the holocaust, seems pretty standard for American schools

kek

What the fuck

I read this in high school back in 2007, and later found out this book was 100% debunked.

That is fucking bizarre that they are still shilling this. When we read it, I jokingly said "Holocaust? More like LOLocaust" in class, and the teacher literally jumped out of her seat and said "DO. NOT." then sat back down. Shit was funny.

Remember that harsh judgement when trying to make your point can cause some people to dig their heels in deeper; I'd say that, if it suits you, use a socratic method when questioning core beliefs to take the foundation of their arguments into question but, more importantly, reserve your personal judgement regardless of how idiotic, backwards, out-of-touch, or just plain stupid it sounds.

Be kind and talk story with them; shoot the breeze without putting them in the crosshairs, to talk and actually enjoy conversational exchange instead of using your words as means to an end every single time.

Held back one year, because I can be a moron sometimes.

Decent book and an easy read.

>It was real in my mind

I had to read this in highschool, and as i recall, i found some inconsistencies from what i was being taught in history class about the holocaust in WWII and what was written in this book.

Reviewers have had difficulty reading Night as an eyewitness account.[55] It has been categorized as a novel, autobiography, autobiographical novel, non-fictional novel, semi-fictional memoir, fictional-autobiographical novel, fictionalized autobiographical memoir and memoir-novel.[56]

>non-fictional
>non-fictional
>non-fictional

WHY DO (((THEY))) MAKE US HATE THEM

When you make up such a big lie, it can be hard to keep track of it all.
kek

Fuck off

The big question i would ask my teacher is...yes the holocaust is real...but why the intense focus? Ehy no books on the turkish genocide of armenians? Why no books on the gulag, or the soviet genocide of ukrainians? Why no books on the war crimes the japanese committed in nanking and manchuria?

Dont be combative but appear genuinely inquisitivd

That was one of the main reasons I got red-pilled. I would ask about why they view Hitler as the most evil man that ever lived, and not even once bring up Castro or Lenin.

It always is the Jews

>Elie Wiesel
>11th grade
Pick one. Or you are a retard.

Oy vey

Drop out OP. you don't need school.

That's true. No where else was there mention when the Jews in Auschwitz had to run 100 miles to the next camp, and if they didn't run fast enough they'd be shot by the Nazis. Or how Auschwitz runs like a obstacle course of dodging water hoses as you run around in circles to get your clothes

I would, but in America, you are basically fucked if you don't finish. Most of the time, anyhow.

It's too early to accept the red pill.

You need to establish your group of degenerate friends.

Don't come back.

I had to read "Night" and at some point I laughed at how stupid the story line and told the teacher I didn't think it was a good book. I got a Sunday school b/c of it

It's never too early to hate the kikes, my dude.

Flag checks out.

I remember this book.
My favorite part was the woman in the cattle car who had visions of fire and smoke and shit, and then it comes true. SPOOOOKY

What kids will read in public school in 15 years

when they say 'Never Again' they really mean don't take down the banking cartel again

I'm convinced Wiesel was a complete fraud, however it is impossible to raise any criticism because if you do you're literally Hitler and killing every Jew a second time.
This was one of my first redpills.

>I'm currently enrolled in 11th grade
Why the fuck am I still on the site. I'm surrounded by teenagers aren't I?

>the polish are pigs
Fuck that book I wish that little mouse got eaten by le evil cats.
Even from a neutral viewpoint the comic book is horrible, the whole point of holocaust literature is to show how inhumane humanity is. Why compare everyone to a stereotypical animal by nationality if that is what Jews DO NOT want to happen again?

It's not about age, it's about ideology.

>English
do they teach niggers English with emoji books?

No the part where a starving group of Jews are locked in a small room, and a nazi throws a slice of bread in the middle of the room, and family members start killing each other fighting over the piece of bread

There was one line where Wiesel says "There was a father who was being beaten to death by his own son for a piece of bread. All the father could say was "Son, no, it's me son, please stop...why are you doing this...no..."

kek

it's like we all have to be Muslim but we can't even point out we're religious. apostasy is real and punished. Germany is a theocratic dictatorship

This

Luckily, there's room for both. Even the Bible talks about how the fake Jews are evil and follow Satan. It's just a shame more Christians don't realize this.

The kikes push this indoctrination on everyone in school. I was selected for additional special kike indoctrination including a trip to that fraud of a museum in DC. It's probably because I always would root for the Nazis when watching documentaries and reading books. The teachers surely saw my eyes light up with excitement when the Nazis were giving someone hell. Their efforts turned out less well than they hoped. Don't be sad that it's over. Be glad that it happened.

The only part I remember at all is when Wiesel and his friends are sent running in the middle of a cold winter's night while camp guards fire at them and one of them has to take a shit and dies.

Also something about stealing gold teeth caps and a violin player.