/ptg/ PRESIDENT TRUMP GENERAL - PRESERVE THE NATION AGAINST THE FOREIGN HORDES AT ALL COSTS EDITION

PRESIDENT DONALD J TRUMP
whitehouse.gov
donaldjtrump.com/

DAILY SCHEDULE (WH Press Corps)
publicpool.kinja.com/
WH PRESS BRIEFINGS
pastebin.com/QidpHWKJ
TrumpTV Weekly Updates: pastebin.com/6HbHjbqF

APPEARANCES
>SoS T-Rex on NoKo statement 8/9/17
youtu.be/egvLQWMLpdA
>State Dept Press Brief (Heather) 8/9/17
youtu.be/FqXUyRLkjGI
>DoD Hall of Heroes Inducting James McCloughan 8/9/17
youtu.be/KSUiXhj7KsE
>Pres Trump brief on opioids/nuking NoKo 8/8/17
youtu.be/9bpZLoAKuak
>Press Brief on Opioids w/HHS Sec Price/KAC 8/8/17
youtu.be/DeJAnU_yllM
>State Dept Press Brief (Heather, McGurk) 8/8/17
youtu.be/nhfNcW9x0Gs
>DefSec C.H.A.O.S Mattis meets w/gooks @DoD 8/8/17
youtu.be/d8ftlppHws0
>WH Video - Meet the Cabinet HHS Price 8/8/17
youtu.be/CwJA4YEEloI
>SoS T-Rex Q&A @2017 Asean meet 8/7/17
youtu.be/lklK9-XSqEg
>SoS T-Rex @2017 Asean meet 8/7/17
youtu.be/dkjySewkUkI
NEWTRUMP NIGHTLY NEWS
pastebin.com/yArfUKdC
PREV APPEARANCES
pastebin.com/ynXV6CHT

FUN STUFF
Trump Playlist
pastebin.com/X9qQJVKJ
>MatrixTrump
youtu.be/hcbleAlHN1s
>Trump SwordDancing to Shadilay
youtu.be/Wd6TPIxWQwA
>AF1 Takeoff in the rain
youtu.be/taZcJqUZAF8
>Donald Trump Emperor of America
youtu.be/xQCaWLF2gfs
>TrumpBot vs Mexico
youtu.be/Q__bSi5rBlw
>Shadilay
youtu.be/ZNriNoWOtXA

INSPIRATION
>NEVER GIVE UP
youtu.be/OSJDhZvLtak
>Trump Triumphant
www.dailymotion.com/video/x4ulway
>Hold Back The Night
youtu.be/ldnH5ms50Jc
>Inauguration of Fire
youtu.be/XKf8jSiaghU
>#TrumpTheEstablishement
youtu.be/kIsctZlgMqg
>American Hero
youtu.be/d-X3BVxySLo
>TRUMP - MAGA
youtu.be/PagVeZgHbhk

OP pastebin: pastebin.com/nygxu29R
prev

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Mob-8wN6kpU
cdc.gov/nchs/data/vsrr/report002.pdf
vimeo.com/169620695
youtube.com/watch?v=-N_RZJUAQY4
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

MAGA

Will Trump's proposal for more European immigration/RAISE act and Ending Birthright Citizenship increase our demographics to favor whites since there will be a lack of third world immigrants.

youtube.com/watch?v=Mob-8wN6kpU

WERE ALL GONNA DIE

MAGA

Hello I'm going to ask again are white babies the majority again. I'm on the CDC right now and for the most part it adds up. But I just wanna be sure has it been confirmed that is 2,050,000 white NEWBORNS???

Describe Donald J. Trump in 4 words! go!

MAGA

Actually can anyone Link to the CDC.

Need to go further than this but this is an okay start for 2 years.

Yes

new oc for the awoovement

How badass is that?

Fuck the potatoniggers especially.

Can I have a link please???

Why isn't anyone talking about Russian anymore?

Super Sexy and thicc

Tell me about Generation Z

Last, Best American Hope!
MAGA

not on my watch, friend

What happened to ignoring facts and memeing the most triggering shit. You guys are too serious.

BEGONE THOT

Its amazing how the lugenpresse twists every detail.

cdc.gov/nchs/data/vsrr/report002.pdf

Sorry, but I can't see shit that Trump has accomplished.

He is just riding the Obama economy and can't get support to pass anything.

Kasich would have been better at crossing lines to get shit done.

Sorry.

But true.

Yes, some sooner than the others.

We're not out of the woods yet but it's hopeful. I am suspicious of what passes for 'white' these days, though...

55% white. Since half of non whites cant vote about 2/3rds of Gen Z voters will be white and they are overwhelmingly pro trump.

They said non-hispanic whites in the pdf

>Elephant is back

Conquerer of North Korea

You definitely shouldn't read any comments on YouTube, the articles covering the news or any social media. Some people are convinced that Trump started the NK aggression and is using it as a cover for his Russian collusion. Consider how detach from reality one has to think that an entire war is a false flag.
>some people talk about the potential war as if they won't be affected by it
>I really want to see their faces should the draft be used.

vimeo.com/169620695

>tfw 6% Jew
>Even if you work all your life for the white man to succeed...Jews were behind it.
kek'd

shit I just posted it in the last thread
even if several percent of the "white" babies have been misclassified then white babies are still the majority of babies born

that means 1-4 anons here believe it.

AWOO AWOO AWOO AWOO

Yo what's deal with North Korea right now?

Great shit, love it.

...But several readers have raised the question of what choices a self-driving car will be programmed to do in a no-win situation.

Interestingly, philosophers and psychologists have long conducted “trolley” thought experiments about what choices would be made when somebody must be run over and the only question is who.

If a runaway trolley were about to smash into a bus containing 100 trapped members of the Harlem Jazz Orchestra, would you push a wholly innocent man named Chip Ellsworth III onto the tracks to stop the accident? What if the bus held 100 members of the New York Philharmonic and the guilt-free man’s name was Tyrone Payton?

Would your politics have any relevance to whether you’d prefer to kill the white man to save the black musicians or to kill the black man to save the white musicians?

In a fascinating 2009 academic paper by four social psychologists, The motivated use of moral principles, UC Irvine students who identified as politically conservative were found to be racially evenhanded. When given the scenario about killing Chip to save 100 Harlemites, conservatives were no more or less likely to agree it’s the right thing to do than when told to ponder killing the man with the cornerback’s name to save 100 classical musicians.

In striking contrast, liberal students displayed greater bloodthirstiness when presented with the scenario that gave them an opportunity to kill the WASP to help the blacks. This liberal desire to shove a white man to his death to salvage blacks rather than a black man to salvage whites was extremely statistically significant (p = .002).

youtube.com/watch?v=-N_RZJUAQY4

>Yo
Stop that

And I don't trust them. The definition of 'hispanic' gets more amorphous every year. I've heard that some groups define 'hispanic' as 'can speak spanish' now, for example. Plenty of first generation immigrants don't speak the mother tongue of their parents.

1 in 4 believes the moon landing was fake and 1 in 4 believes Bush did 9/11. Why is 1/4 of our country retarded?

Oy vey! I hope Trump is a good goy. He wouldn't want to look antisemitic, right?

Crime statistics are racist if you label them as brown
>meanwhile you have to label them as non-white for prison statistics to show how racist our courts are

The numbers do add up but just the word mother makes me nervous. 60% of new Borns in Mass are white is actually spot on.

so 75% of americans think muh russia is bullshit

They're now a legit nuclear power with all the entails

I'd just like to interject for a moment. What you're referring to as Awoo, is in fact, Momiji/Awoo, or as I've recently taken to calling her, Momiji plus Awoo. Awoo is not a character unto herself, but rather another cute component of a fully functioning Momiji system made useful by the Momiji tail, awoo butt and vital awoo components comprising a full character as defined by ZUN.

A majority of nogs are literally retarded.

That

>Why is 1/4 of our country retarded?
Look who represents the people in Congress for that answer, user.

Stallwoo pls

>liberal clearly unhappy with others thinking
Checks out.

honestly don't know who's jewing who anymore

That is an example of what crime statistics were like before the FBI separated hispanics and whites.

Hispanic means your ancestors originated in spanish speaking America. It is very specifically non-hispanic whites in the birth data.

That accounts for 10% of our population.

...is this persuasive?

>Trump makes "Fire and Fury" threat
>NK mentions plans to strike Guam
>Air Force dispatched to Guam
>Trump retweets tweet about air force deployment
>Trump tweets about updated nuclear arsenal
>Rex Tillerson says that Trump is speaking a language that Kim understands, since diplomacy so far has not worked
>Mattis gives statement warning Kim about the "Destruction of his people"
>Kim responds saying Trump's threats are "nonsense" and that only "absolute force" can stop him
>Reports come out saying Pentagon has formulated a Preemptive strike plan against North Korea using Guam as a base for said strike
>NK says it will complete plan to strike the "waters" of Guam in mid-August

This is where we are right now.

The Hill should list all the other things 1/4 of Americans are or think... 1/4 have no idea what's going on I politics and don't care, for example.

Fuck you pay me

wait, you're telling me democrats are the real racists?

shit like that makes me question the whole mcmaster bullshit......

Everyone is on vacation, too busy anticipating the next Korean BBQ.

>1 in 4 believes Bush did 9/11
kek that was Sup Forums
so was the flat earth shit
they kind of just do shit

I just smashed a mom thats 36 that I met randomly at a bowling alley last week.
>i'm only 24
am i degenerate

Yep.
*dabs*

Are you both white and was the kid white?

is there anywhere i can put down a bet on that guy will coming out as transgender in the near future?

no.just that you're fucked in the head

The important thing is that fat piece of shit is wearing gear from a locale that wants him

>NEW POLL: 3 in 4 Americans don't believe Trump illegally worked with Russia
Weird how that works

Neocons should lynch themselves. If you're not a small government, social liberal you're a faggot.

Both white and she's divorced with 2 white kids

No, Sup Forums believes the Jews did 9/11.

I'm listening to Tchaikovsky, reading Dostoevsky, sipping Stolichnaya with Beef Stroganoff and Beluga caviar for desert.

The conversion is nearly complete. For the Motherland!

I love Kellymanne

>Do what Hollywood tells ya, goy

"Liberal" is a dead word, use something else.

Yes

>36

Gross.

This is mommy loving board. 40+ women only.

I'm in SoCal and the most vocal trump supporters are second/third generation Mexicans. It's beautiful. Also only the autistic screeching leftist actually believe that bullshit.

Just fuck off and make sure you don't fuck up as old Luke Skywalker

Are they young and if so perhaps a good dicking was good for her perhaps she'll be nicer.

>social liberalism

I used liberal in the correct way. Meaning liberty. Freedom from government.

no, it's an atrocious authority fallacy by an incompetent fraud

It's really none of my business what degenerates do in their private lives.

SoCal where? I'm in a relatively red (for CA) area south of LAX and I don't dare reveal myself, even though I'm Asian.

You're probably nearer the valley.

Never mind i'm wrong

I love Kellyasianne

I wonder if we are in that folder

it give some more perspective on Trump's economic policy
by helping out MI, PA, OH, and others, and tackling the opiate epidemic he's basically buffing the populous white states with lots of white babies
they're well above the national %
I might throw this all in to excel and make some quick charts, this is interesting

both in elementary school. both actually asleep a couple rooms over when i was nailing her. feltgoodman