Aryan Queen

>Be me
>Introduced by a friend to the most beautiful woman I have ever seen
>No time for bantz
>Learn enough to know we have much in common, more than most
>Have to head for work
>Find out she's degenerate and smokes weed
>Persist and attempt to see her again where we were introduced (her work)
>Never see her

I Fucking hate California

Do I continue to pursue this degenerate weed smoking beauty queen and redpill her to save the white race; or do I maintain my standards and find a Mormon LMAO?

Sadfrog.html

Dude, let her smoke her weed. If she likes you enough maybe she'll give it up after a year of wasting time with you. Dont expect anyone to change for you. This is the same place where the meme of ''MAYBE I CAN SAVE HIM FROM HIMSELF'' comes from. Fuck bitches, make money. Find a solid babe and blow your load right in her thick cunt and shut your childish mouth.

Move on. Stop obsessing. It's not healthy and it'll fuck with your head. Exercise or something to help clear your mind.

Does she just smoke weed or is she a weed tattoo stretched ear "I heart black people" degenerate?

If she's a normal white is right but hippie and likes weed then don't flip out over it

MGTOW spotted

Are you a Ronald Reagan tradcon faggot that believed all the DARE propaganda Ms.Shekelberg taught you in 5th grade? There is nothing wrong with smoking weed.

there is nothing wrong with smoking weed

God I hope Kimmy ends my celibate shit life.
t. soCal manlet

Apparently just smokes weed...which bugs the shit out of me. I hope she doesn't have tattoos, if I find out she does, it's off for sure.

I hope you find out she got blacked.

that hivemind last sentence

Kimmy? More like Tiffany. Is that you, Duncan, brah?

weed is just comfy, it isnt a drug

a fucking leaf

>be me
>have QT blonde gf who makes fun of Kikes with me and speaks German
Why is smoking weed bad my gf eats edibles (seldom smokes) and it makes her horney as hell (always submissive in bed). THC tends to make people less aggressive and easy going, which I think every woman should be. Do you get mad if you meet a girl who drinks caffeinated beverages-- why be biased against THC?

Smoking pot is fine. Try and find her again.

Nah, there's just hella 5'8 californians on this board at all times.

>smoking weed
>owning a gun
Do you guys want to know how I know you're absolute beta-male faggots?

Also if you're serious about it yeah you pretty much have to look elsewhere pretty sure CA is degeneracy ground zero
>t. 27 yr californian

please enlighten me faggot

Weed smoking isn't a problem unless that is what all she does

Stop obsessing over thots, shes riding Jamal right now anyway.

Yeah if that shit bugs you at that level (i.e. a girl who hates rap, super white and clean but likes weed to relax is seriously a problem for you) you absolutely need to move to Utah/become a mormon or some shit because girls are ÜberThots out here

Lurk more

the odds of succeeding withy any one chick are pretty low for a non-chad typically, no matter how well you think you may have hit it off, she's probably hitting it off with a dozen dudes a month, it's likely not as big a deal for her as it was for you. so you've probably already spent too much time thinking about it, you've got to shit or get off the pot and you have to keep finding as many pots to shit in as you can and not dump your whole shit in one pot till you're sure that pot will flush.

it's all so much effort and the payoff is a lot of drama, i don't even bother

if she's even slightly to the right (or at least not a liberal) and just smokes pot, just shut your fucking mouth. The DARE propaganda you were spoonfed in your childhood wasn't actually true. You need to create white children ASAP.

This too

If its not her whole life or personality and doesn't define her you're making way too big a deal over nothing weed is less than getting drunk

if she doesn't let her see you and doesn't put any effort she belongs into the garbage bin.

Save her, fuck mormons they'll make more mormons

This nigga fucking knows. Just order a Russian bride, fuck it.

the perfect woman doesn't exist, anywhere, at all. the good enough woman doesn't even exist. they're all shit. so just find some shit with a smell you can tolerate somewhat, her shit smells like weed but there's also a faint aroma of rotten strawberries that perhaps you haven't noticed, her sickly dishonest sweetness perhaps. just find a pile of shit and curl up into it for emotional warmth. you wont find a pile of shit that doesn't stink

>HURR DURR YOURE A LIBERTARIAN PUSSY

look up 3rd reich drug laws and gun control laws faggot. you lurk moar

MGTOW detected

rolling around in shit isn't for everyone

>weed is degenerate
You are such a judgmental faggot and this is why you'll never have nice things or women and die with a rope around your neck jacking off to mlp threads

>Being this assblasted
I never mentioned anything about Lolbertarians dumbass

YOU look up gun laws
If you would have, you would have known that Hitler actually relaxed the laws and strongly encouraged every household to own and train with a firearm

In other words
LURK MOAR SUMMERFAG

seems like its not on anyway or else you'd actually see each other

>blow your load right in her thick cunt
>shut your childish mouth
Wew nice pot and kettle faggot

Weed is bad for you, not for reasons that DARE says.
>implying every man shouldn't own a gun

>more
Back to tumblr faggot

She would have ruined you user.

Federal laws prohibits owning a firearm if you smoje weed
All faggots pro-pot are defacto anti-gun or complete manchildren
Do Americans always display this amount of dipshittery for their own laws?

Autocorrect faggot
Fite me irl

>tfw no qt pothead gf to DUDE WEED LMAO with
Kill me, Pete.

>flagfag
>using mobile
Need challenging fite

>dude weed lmao
It makes you sit on your ass for hours on end doing nothing productive thats all the reason you need not to smoke it