I like the Gray Hair

Don't know about you but I dig Lauren's new hair color. Not sure why, but the Skyrim queen look is growing on me.

Id love to cum deep in her anus as she wimpers to stop.

>i dig lauren's hair color

yeah i digged it when it was on her hotter sister a year ago

SAGE ALL ECELEB THREADS

I don't

blonde-braids is best lauren

Yeah, she's a qt, but natural Lauren is best Lauren.

Imagine having 4+ children with her, each individualistic white geniuses.

The sister is a dumb hippy who'd probably do what a lot of dumb hippies do and start believing I'm an angel. I'm actually not kidding, dumb hippies are dumb.

she's waifu material

Go on....

so lauren's sister is a dumb hippie and lauren is a dumb eceleb. no one said jews are smart but at least jessu-chan looks damn good while being damn stupid.

>she will never queen you

>that brapper

wow nice fuckin butt.

Gr8 meme m8

>individualistic
Fuck you lolbartarians are shiting up this board

I think it's ugly and degenerate

Pretty much all dyed hair is bad

dude im so tradionalist lmao lets save europe from the migrants lol.dude fuck feminism haha xDD

btw dyed my hair an unnatural color and wear 10kg of makeup lol so traditional of me haha xD
btw subscribe to my youtube,follow me on twitter and donate your NEETbux to me on patreon haha xD

fuck this roastie

Yeah her natural hair is the best

The more a woman unnaturally modifies her look, the more retarded she is

At this point these threads have become a meme, therefore have your bump and (you).

she said it was a mistake made dying it though, it wasn't that she chose that color

agreed, but I like the blonde braids look. plus, it's not like she's black/dark brown haired. dying blonde from dirty blonde isn't a huge leap

shes a whore anyways,dont make me post that picture of her with a nigger you stupid amerifat

wrong board

>being in a picture with someone means you're a whore

what?

Imagine fucking both of them

that whore advocates for traditionalism yet she takes photos with niggers.if she was a traditionalist that wants to save the west the only time she would ever be in a photo with a nigger would be after she attended a nigger lynching with her family after sunday church

Saged just because you should too

you can have larry..err i mean lauren..all to yourself

her sister looks like a non-fat version of her

how does lauren not see this and decide to lose some weight?