I want to start a family but the problem is I really fucking hate women...

I want to start a family but the problem is I really fucking hate women, and the idea of spending my life in servitude to them makes me want to be sick.

How do I stop hating women Sup Forums? At the moment the only way I see myself getting with one is if we take away their rights since they aren't real human beings.

Try going outside and getting a job

How do I stop women hating me Sup Forums?

I have one.

Realize that women at best see you as a resource and at worse hate you and that theres nothing you can do about it.

>How do I stop hating women?
>ask Sup Forums
>encourage leaf to distrust women

Get used to being at square one.

Literally all that I know about women come from this place.
I don't hate them though. It's not their fault that they don't have a soul.

go full gay then you already hate women

>Literally all that I know about women come from this place.
That is unbelievably sad.
>I don't hate them though. It's not their fault that they don't have a soul.
You don't have a soul either. You're a fucking husk. Sort yourself out, find someone to look up to who actually deserves that kind of respect. Doesn't even have to be a real person.

>[generic comment where I take all responsibility off woman and blame men]

>checkmate atheists!

Accept that women aren't what they told you they were it gets better. Find and train one to align to your point of view. Expect yourself to need to take the lead in 99.999% of matters. Be lenient. You're probably suited for reproduction OP don't take the black pill on this.

In the same boat. I'm conflicted and it's driving me insane.

I just absolutely hate women.

If I could stop, I would. It would make my life so much easier. I want to stop.

I feel the same way user. Even if I somehow met a woman that would be worth the trouble, having to live with and share my stuff with her would drive me nuts.

Women are basically children.

Find a woman who loves you more than you love her.

Never forget Sup Forums

>That is unbelievably sad.
Don't worry, I have my waifu.
>You don't have a soul either. You're a fucking husk. Sort yourself out
dayum
>find someone to look up to who actually deserves that kind of respect. Doesn't even have to be a real person.
Oh OK. He can be dead too right?

Get /fit/ and enjoy the 6/10 throwing themselves at you. Pick one eventually.

If it's driving you insane and you want to stop, then what's stopping you?

You are their resource. They are your baby production facility. Find one who can cook, clean, suck your cock and smile. Hating women is like hating a child, its just cruelty for the sake of it.

This gets debunked pretty much every time it gets posted. You'd have to have failed high school biology to not see how stupid this is.

>[hahah women suck... now im gonging to relentlessly promote a thing a women want in a manner that projects a massive amount of latent homsexuality]

>how can atheists even compete?

>sex robot
Stop calling them that. They're waifubots.

Just wait for robot waifus and artificial wombs. I'm sure they'll exist by the time you reach your 40s or 50s if you're currently in your 20s

Haha what the hell is that pic?! A camel shot in the back of its head?

find a traditional woman. try dating asian women since they're usually pretty traditional

>Oh OK. He can be dead too right?
Yes, but you shouldn't pick someone who locked men up for making jokes at his expense. If you want to go that route, Julius Caesar was what Hitler and Mussolini were trying to imitate (poorly, they had absolutely no connection to the people they supposedly loved so dearly).

The Drizzt books were probably the best thing for me when I was in high school. "The nigger who refused to nig." It's a powerful ideal to can apply to any color of matriarchal niggerdom.

Go to Japan and find a wife. If that doesn't work become gay.

make babies with a woman in a wheelchair. She won't get far if shit goes down

no idea. try reverse search and see what its from

>I want to start a family but the problem is I really fucking hate women,

You're not meant to reproduce lad so please spear us your defective genes and don't do so

>the idea of spending my life in servitude to them makes me want to be sick
Then start a family but don't live in servitude to them, you fucking cuck.

Fuck off you gook promoting Jew

That's literally my fetish, but not for that reason.
I like the idea of having a girl like that in bed or on my lap and then pushing her wheelchair away. The idea of leaving her stranded like that with me is just very arousing.