North Korea will face fury the likes of which this world has never seen before. PART 2

We stand at the birth of a new millennium, ready to unlock the mysteries of space, to free the Earth from the miseries of disease, and to harness the energies, industries and technologies of tomorrow.

The human soul yearns for discovery. By unlocking the mysteries of the universe, we unlock truths within ourselves. That’s true. Our journey into space will not only make us stronger and more prosperous, but will unite us behind grand ambitions and bring us all closer together. Wouldn’t that be nice? Can you believe that space is going to do that? I thought politics would do that. (Laughter.) Well, we’ll have to rely on space instead.

Every launch into the skies is another step forward toward a future where our differences seem small against the vast expanse of our common humanity. Sometimes you have to view things from a distance in order to see the real truth. It is America’s destiny to be at the forefront of humanity’s eternal quest for knowledge and to be the leader amongst nations on our adventure into the great unknown. And I could say the great and very beautiful unknown. Nothing more beautiful.

Other urls found in this thread:

space.com/25275-x37b-space-plane.html
youtube.com/watch?v=RKcqHaPhkkM
lockheedmartin.com/us/products/compact-fusion.html
theaviationist.com/category/stealth-black-hawk/
youtube.com/watch?v=fdWh25H8vOE
youtube.com/watch?v=idKqatp70YE
military.com/video/off-duty/tech/new-progress-on-plasma-weapons/2324951333001
youtube.com/watch?v=p211nI2yMH4&t=65s
youtube.com/watch?v=5mDOKTh6qE8
defensenews.com/video/dntv/2017/07/31/neuroscience-advancement-helps-seal-team-6/
youtube.com/watch?v=Sb18kkVlRh4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

old thread

High Flight - ' To Slip The Surly Bonds of Earth , and Touch The Face Of God '

DELET THIS

bruh post spaceships not jets

space.com/25275-x37b-space-plane.html

I wanna know whats inside that thing.

I need data on the TR3B
What I know:
>can cloak
>trianguru with white lights undeneath
>can 'fly' very fast
>can go invisible
>super quiet
>may be able to gently, softly lay down a nuclear charge on top of a building in pyongnog
>toppest secretest technology since the 80s, possibly the 50s
>possibly ayy lmao technology
>MAGA

>All the "UFOs" people see are just America's space/aircrafts

youtube.com/watch?v=RKcqHaPhkkM

lockheedmartin.com/us/products/compact-fusion.html

what the fuck is the source on this? Is there a youtube video that this came from or something?

theaviationist.com/category/stealth-black-hawk/

youtube.com/watch?v=fdWh25H8vOE

((( Khazar wars ))) goyim !

Jews will be cleansed from this earth.

Could be true, but are we talking NASA/DARPA shit? because I've seen the TR3B up close twice now, and I did not see rockets or helicopter blades and it was absoletely terrifying, the thing flew faster than anything I've ever seen, even in movies like Flight of the Navigator

Deus Vult

the mind is a more powerful weapon 555

This is old shit and a proven fake. It's the reflection off the glass window of a lamp inside the room.

youtube.com/watch?v=idKqatp70YE

military.com/video/off-duty/tech/new-progress-on-plasma-weapons/2324951333001

Its almost entirely a disinfo conspiracy, user. We've likely had scramjet aircraft for decades, but mentally ill fudds with VHS cameras never caught any real footage of them. There have been tons of flying triangle style aircraft since the 80s, none of them the thing of urban legend that conspiracy theorist flocked around.

Black budget aircraft developed in the past two decades are probably so advanced they're right out of a sci fi novel.

This whole thing is crap. This is nothing but a reason for us to be "attacked" by North Korea's ally "Iran" so we can move in and destabilize the last country on Israel's 7 country list. Guam will probably get Nuked to bring it about. Don't think for a second that this isn't the end game.

youtube.com/watch?v=p211nI2yMH4&t=65s

North Korea and Iran our destruction daily, they can not be allowed to get nukes.

threaten our*

>Nothing happens except running up a huge bill to the taxpayer for a new whizzbang machine.

Heres the problem: I've seen two of them, well before I knew about the UFO conspiracies. I've never seen ayy lmaos, just high tech shit in the night sky when I step out for cigarettes

post yfw we hack the nk nukes, shut down the atoms and nuke them with their own nukes

scope this video

You saw two aircraft, allegedly. What makes you think the thing you saw is this theoretical conspiracy craft apart from confirmation bias?

Reposting from last thread.

So are all of these black projects the reason why we don't have chemical rockets anymore, and we just keep on pushing them further and further back while we just hitchhike on Russian rockets instead? Are we just delaying until we can be like "SURPRISE MOTHERFUCKER TR3B IN DA HOUSE"?

Bro even CNN caught it on camera gtfo you dont need to shill in this thread. Go make a McMaster thread or something.

THE MEMES
youtube.com/watch?v=5mDOKTh6qE8

source

Look at Iran, we already have them surrounded. Guam may not even get Nuked. Some Air craft carrier in the Mediterranean will get "damaged" by an attack from Iran. Not so serious that it will sink. Just enough for fire and black smoke to look good on camera. Then everyone in the United States will scream for an invasion of Iran since we're already getting primed for war. This is so basic.

That makes sense but i have no idea.

>hack nork nukes
>trigger an EMP affecting their entire country
>Kim's the only one who notices

How deep is their cybernetic and parapsychological research?

There's no way it's a reflection, look how the light beams go behind the powerlines. If it was a reflection, everything would be covered by the light

defensenews.com/video/dntv/2017/07/31/neuroscience-advancement-helps-seal-team-6/

youtube.com/watch?v=Sb18kkVlRh4

Probably the same reason we haven't really had much in the way of new fighters and bombers in forever. Why we're still officially using 40-60 year old tech as our workhorse.

u mad?

Show your flag.

I'm getting some Deus Ex feels from this...
I don't know if that's a good thing or a bad thing

Unfortunately between the powers that be and the deep state, technology like this will never be used in anger. They would rather the US population be reduced by several nuclear blasts than reveal that they have this technology/capability. It's sad but true. If the Jews didn't rule the world, the US would with its superior black book programs.

Delivery method is what its all about. We have an extreme upper atmosphere flight vehicle capable of delivering a nuclear warhead. When you have something like that even ICBMs are low tech in comparison, and this is something that is within the realm of public knowledge. Test flights of it were public, even televised. We could deploy a nuke anywhere in the world faster than any other country could even start prepping launch conditions for their ICBMs.

The whole notion of peer warfare today is hitting high value targets with surgical strikes, and we can do that better than anyone.

At least pretend like you're a functioning adult, even if its a LARP. You have no idea what any of these things caught on camera are, you're just claiming they're this one theoretical craft, because every other conspiracy theorist claims it is, because you want it to be that one thing, because thats the only one thing you know of. That is the very definition of confirmation bias.

I am not denying that we have advanced aircraft. I am not denying that we have had functional scramjet engines, even deployed them, for decades. I am saying that the concept of the TR3B itself is absurdist disinfo. If you think I'm a shill then you need to stay in /x/ with all the other unhinged broken people.

Is just is. And it's going to happen soon. We have to know the truth.

its not

Retarded tacticool bullshit that will never happen, just sayin

>u mad?
I'm not a big fan of niggers.

HOLY FUCKING SHIT user
>I saw a fleet of five of these flying at me before I saw my first TR3B
>I thought they were meteors coming in from space, bright white
>this_is_my_last_gigarette.mp3
>Two broke away and flew into a cloud which lit up the inside of the cloud before fading out
>holy shit
>the other three fly overhead super fast with no sound
>I brace for a sonic boom or some shit by gripping my patio rails
>puzzled by swerving lights going into cloud
>relax a bit
>step out into driveway to see if theres an atomic blast going off in the horizon
>look up, see TR3B coming from horizon
>it swerves down, its spinning
>spinning suddenly stops, the thing slows down instantly like someone slammed the braked
>I drop my cigarette
>TR3B moves toward radio tower on hill
>nuclear_explosion_iminent.jpg
>I start to literally shake
>this thing makes no noise and shoots off into the sky at mach100
Literally burned into my brain forever. happened to me in 2014, along with one more Tr3B and a few more "lights" and discs

SB-3 Ghoul

Oh? What's this?

>Texas=Germany
What did he mean by this?

This stuff makes me happy. It keeps the hope alive that our black book projects are still advancing in the face of NASA's decline. While I would love to know more about the developments and would love to think that the developments would readily aid exploration into space exploration and possible colonization, at least I know there is still some development going on that increases our capabilities to some some extent, if only in the development of low orbit infrastructure.

number of guns

>What's this?
Future taxpayer theft to advance the violent niggerization of what's left of the White world.

Nah man, The ayys are real.

>I saw this thing
>I could totally clearly identify it with absolute certainty
>it definitely was this one craft which is a bigger meme than grey aliens

Do you even understand the concepts of skepticism and confirmation bias?

You seem upset about something. What's wrong?

You need a hug,

Then they're worse than a prom date that doesn't put out.

You tell me.

After the deep state is done and trials are over the siht will be released at an incredible pace.

You have to understand that NASA themselves weren't the key motivating force behind the development of space tech. All of the pieces came from the defense industry, WW II Nazi weapons. NASA put the pieces together with a modest tax payer funded budget.

The defense industry has been alive and booming at unprecedented levels. They never stopped getting their funding. Hell even ATK has a plethora of crazy hybrid rocket engines. We haven't lost any capacity to explore space, we only have had a minor setback with the organization who puts all the pieces together. Though, and this is pretty big, a lot of these companies in the industry have already developed extreme upper atmosphere weapons and propulsion systems. NASA is largely irrelevant, and I don't think thats going to change. Between private sector companies like SpaceX and the defense industry NASA doesn't have a ton of reason to even exist.

bro chill with the spam

ok

Hello Anons. Just want to clear a few things up:

1. Yes there is a secret space program. More than one in fact.

2. There are energy weapons in space, as well as surveillance from space capable of mapping out NK's entire bunker system.

3. The entire bunker system can be 'burned' through rapidly and exactly.

4. There are side effects on the temperature at ground level only, and atmospheric phenomena that can potentially be seen all over the world.

Fire and fury is exactly how a lay person would describe it if they saw it.

Any questions?

TAW 50s and Ghouls on STANDBY

Stop using nigger slang you piece of shit.

NASA was a front for the defense industry. Learning that never killed the dream, though. The propaganda was too good or I'm too gullible. I just like to know that even though the front is in decline the efforts are still there to some degree. There's a part of me that wants another USSR so we can have another facade under the guise of peace that gets us somewhere. As it is, I don't know that some fruits (mean that in the best of ways) like Elon Musk can do it.

hi guys, I come from reddit and I am wondering what this thread is about. I would love to see some feedback.

When is disclosure?