Have any anons ever tired a dating app and have luck with it?

Have any anons ever tired a dating app and have luck with it?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=5mDOKTh6qE8
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

There are no such things as dating apps. It's all for sexy time.

I got a few matches but mostly I just use it to see what kind of degenerates live in my area. Also this

i once went on a date with a methhead prostitute i met on tinder

Tinder only works if you super like or buy tinder plus. Your profile is just not being viewed by women if you don't meaning it's just not possible to get likes if they don't see it.

Dating apps are for hooking up
If youre not smashing the first or at worst the second night youre being cucked

even men dressing as women didn't reply
>me on the right

Actually yes, but only once. A redhead chick who was training as a make-up artist. But she was batshit crazy and had fucking awful breathe.

>ugly user coping

Yeah I'm on Grindr pretty much every night.

Did you use an enema yet?

Yeah bby. Not frequently though. If you take too many dicks the bottom will fall out of your sex life. I only bottom for people who I really want to fuck and who absolutely refuse to bottom. Probably like three or four times a year, max.

Dating apps are degenerate. Meet people, even on social media, and grow to love them, don't shop for them like a meat market.

gas yourself

I started tinder less than a year ago. I've gotten pussy 3 different times, once with a Puerto Rican girl, 8.5/10, second Italian girl 6.5/10 but good in bed, and another white girl 8/10 butt THICC thighs.

The trick is to buy a membership and just swipe right endlessly and weed out the unwanted ones later. Talk to every girl even if you suck at it because practice makes perfect. Find out what works and what doesn't. If you get laid once in a year of membership, that's still less than you'd pay a prostitute, so..

You can also find a meaningful relationship too if that's what you want, everyone wants something different on tinder. Don't give up anons

I used Tinder for awhile. Worked well for finding hookups. Lot of chicks though that ended up being 15 pounds heavier than the photos they put up.

Tried, but failed due to being beta Poo manlet.

Sell your phone and buy a rope
youtube.com/watch?v=5mDOKTh6qE8

tinder, ive only had 1 match in 3 months and she said "hi :)" i responded 3 times and never got a response back so i removed the next day.

If yer sexy enough you level up so all the sluts can be ushered right onto your cock at an even faster rate. Chad has already dicked every whore you'll meet on there. Stay away.

You should come over here and fill me up deep with some of that delicious seed my man

Those are the most picky of all user. They only go for the good looking alpha males

It's white meat market, bro.

You're for real then. I don't want to take dicks or suck them. I haven't made that compromise yet in my fag years but I guess that time will come. I got away with getting topped off with no reciprocal every time.

at this point its safer to use prostitutes as they use safe sex and dont come with insanity in your life

huh, I kinda thought these would be most desperate since only faggots would go for them, guess I wasn't the only one with bad idea

Had the same shit happen to me senpai don't feel to bad, if anything it's mostly fat bitchs that like me

Yes, it works. Take attractive pictures of yourself. Get your matches numbers ASAP and call them right then. If they waste your time, move on. You have to go through lots of matches and it will probably take weeks to get a date, but it does work.

Everyone I super like matches me. Always. I go through stages like
>one week, 5-10 matches
>next month, zero matches
The periodicity here is suspicious, they're just not showing women my profile.

I actually am an easy 8/10, definitely the nerdy not quite white girl's 10/10. Everyone wants the skinny, athletic white guy who can into philosophy.

Social media doesn't work for me, I'm shadowbanned about 90% of the time. Even on YouTube, somehow only comments I leave on Sargons channel ever get replies? As in, ever?

No, I'm shadowbanned. I'm actually wondering if certain people are banned from fame for some reason.

>meet people
All the women I work with are either married, much older than me or douchebag Stacies in marketing and management. Yeah I get plenty of smiles, but the thing about Stacies is if you do anything about it they respond really coldly. It's kind of bizarre like
>*smiles*
>I think "cool, she wants to talk"
>lol y u talk to me silly boy?
This isn't pleasant. This isn't attractive.

>tfw even the fat bitches stop responding after the first day

I fucking love Grindr, most of the time i get creepy old men which I absolutely love. I get to fuck a different silver daddy every day :3.

I have 427 matches and most of them are mentally ill liberal women with borderline personality and/or anxiety disorder. sucks. i did match with the girl i tried to bang in high school though so that was cool.

Thats how I found my wife, pic related me and my wife.

Trust me, I have a tranny best friend. They literally only care about your height and looks, then whether or not you're desperate for trannies, which turns them off because even they think that's gay. They want a guy who wants girls and gets girls, but settles for them because they look like a girl enough

dont

there is nothing but trash on these apps

fuck this mindgames shit, back to 2d

I love the '59 Buick. Looks pissed.

That's why I bought one, user :^)

Girl problems in CZ?

>Social media doesn't work for me, I'm shadowbanned about 90% of the time. Even on YouTube, somehow only comments I leave on Sargons channel ever get replies? As in, ever?
try TinyChat, YouNow, and other face-to-face video conversation apps so you can totally realize the person before opening up to them. Even Discord is a good start.

>No, I'm shadowbanned. I'm actually wondering if certain people are banned from fame for some reason.
Yes, it happens. Especially if you're too smart, too controversial, or know too much. Evil powers in high places feel threatened by people of lower social station that have strong will, and are smarter than them.

>>meet people
>All the women I work with are either married, much older than me or douchebag Stacies in marketing and management. Yeah I get plenty of smiles, but the thing about Stacies is if you do anything about it they respond really coldly. It's kind of bizarre
Stacies are unattractive, It's not a meme, what really matters most is who the person is on the inside. Vulnerability is not weakness, user, it's courage. Be vulnerable yet strong and courageous in your vulnerability, and people of quality will respond to you. High quality souls see constant "strength" as a front, that actually shows deep insecurity.

Just like the unattractive Chads an Stacies who look pretty but have ugly hearts.

Czech girls only go for black cock. White bois stay virgin.

Fart in my face bb.

>I don't want to take dicks or suck them
I like taking dicks but I also don't want to be incontinent so I reserve it for special occasions. Sucking dicks is fun though, I love doing it.

>I got away with getting topped off with no reciprocal every time.
Nothing wrong with that user. No matter how passionate the moment I run my ass like a Soviet checkpoint. Nothing gets in without papers.

Really cool. Some might knock the four door but I've always liked practical classics. Something you can load up your friends and family in and hit the road.

My old Ford.

I've got a tinder date set up for tomorrow for with a rich milf. Not quite sure how to impress a rich MILF, but I'll give it my best.

Four door is longer than the two door, so the short bois can suck my Buicks two inch longer dick. Id honestly wouldn't trade for a two door, nor the flat top. But that's just my taste, and its cheaper too.

purty truck, I like the soft two tone colors.

>rich MILF
assuming this isn't complete bullshit, I'd say treat like any other date, avoid making a cock of yourself

I still think it's funny there are gays that refuse to bottom. Im not sure exactly why though.,,,

She bragged about being in the top 2% of net worth. I'm a poorfag, but I'm tall blonde and handsome. Having a touch of the autism probably wont help.

god bless ya user

Is there a tinder equivalent for white Christian males that r virgins like myself to find white virgin Christian females without converting to Mormonism ?

Completely false.

Tinder has those. They'll talk about God in their profile and stuff, that's how you'll know. Seen plenty.

as much advice as I can give at 1 am, don't beat yourself down too much, act confident and hope she isn't a waste of time

38yr old divorced guy here
I've used Tinder and Bumble with various levels of success and disappointment.

Tinder is primarily a hookup app, at least in my area of Southern California.
I live near a major airport so I would encounter a lot of out-of-towners and even flight attendants who just wanted a free place to stay for a night or two.
BTW, flight attendants from New Zealand Air are absolutely wild.

Bumble is more of a serious app, although you will occasionally run into girls who have a slutty profile in Tinder, but a genuine-wholesome LTR profile on Bumble.

Depends on what you want. My current gf is from Bumble. She's a small business owner who has her shit together, and we've been together for 6 months of a monogamous relationship.

>thread about tinder
>fags crawl out of the woodwork to talk about how many dudes they fucked using a different app
Makes you think

90% of the pussy I get these days is from Tinder or POF.

If you're not smashing whores on dating apps you're missing out on literally the only good thing about modern women being sluts.

I've swiped over 1000 girls in Chicago and I've only got 4 matches. So no

It works for one nighters if your profile is funny and has lots of travel photos.

It does not work for actual relationships. All the women on there that stay they don't want hookups actually do, possibly more so than those who don't mention it.

Flat top is where it's at man. Longer than the 2 door and also 2 inches lower in the roof. Sexy.

Inside major cities, your score goes down. You may be a 5/10 in Chicago, but in bumfuck nowhere, you'll be an 8/10

I hope this super like shit is true. using tinder shattered my confidence after swiping anything right for days and getting nothing.

Haha... tfw i match with almost everyone, and only message the few

t. IRL chad

grindr works amazingly well. can't walk straight anymore though.

>rear windshield cracks on your flat top
>that'll be $5000 sir

It's Sexy, but I still like mine better. Maybe because it's personal to me

I live in a town with more men than women, and I get laid pretty regularly on it.

t. Chad

Yeah I regret moving here. I was in Indiana before and was getting much better matches. I'm getting older now though at 26 most women want to hookup with the fellow 20 year olds

Ugly fucks with shitty photos and convo skills detected.

Honestly, I had a good time on Tinder, but it wears out quickly. The same game plan pretty much works for getting them to a bar. Then it's just speed dating and right time + right place. If you want to get good at speed fucking, a little bit of non-shady PUA tactics mixed with a decent appearance can get you banging shallow bimbos and crazy fat chicks in no time.

Using Tinder actually turned me off of actively pursuing one night stands. Now I look for women I enjoy being around while having a FWB for muh man-needs. The whole woman problem can be solved by going out and being social. Kill your ego, accept that you have room to grow, and be genuine with some grooming; you will be surprised with the effort:results ratio.

Remember: it's all about attention and tension.

girls are problem everywhere

match.com and eharmony seem to be the only non-degenerate ones. If you're around 30+ it is useful for finding professional people that have just been too busy for a relationship (doctors, lawyers, etc). Of course, this is only useful if you, too, have your shit together.

>currently dating Persian dentist Jewess that owns a nice home (with most of it paid off) and has already paid off her student loans
>3 MDs and 2 JDs before her

If are intelligent and have your shit together by the time you are 30, as a male, you are pretty much the "ideal" for every woman between 28 and 30 years old.

I'm not rippin on your sedan, trust me I think they are cool too. Any B59 is cool. Yeah it would be spendy to fix the back glass but not 5 grand.

>be a virgin
>believe in marriage and sexual fidelity
>everyone will just call me a faggot if i say that premarital sex is degeneracy

Welcome to the real world, Bruce

Had Tinder and got no likes :[
>manlet
I never had a chance.

Have fun dating roasties looking for a "man with his life together".

More mentally ill 20 year old Tinder sluts for the rest of us

How can you tell if the girl wants a fling, fwb or an actual relationship

Not many women here using it, those that do go for the most Chaddest of Chads, our women are notoriously hypergamous because they are very physically attractive. So if you're not a Chad you're fucked.

Talking to them

>punched so hard that you become a Bogdanoff brother

That's a fucking app user.

I use steam, it works pretty well

How your profile picture? How do you hook them up?

>tfw no motivation to talk because fresh out of a relationship

I have dismissed Tinder all this time since you needed to have a jewbook account to get in (that changed shortly, I think). I go to the app store, see the reviews and lo and behold, only angry 1-star rants from incel skinny dweebs (because who else would take the time and effrot to give a long technical critic about an app?)

All the reviews tended to say the same thing, that the app is a rigged game with tons of fake beautiful model pics coincidentally living in your own neighbourhood,

Women are just there for the ego boost. But apparently it works wonders if you use it to hook up with foreign bitches when you are on vacation.

>implying I didn't have my fun when I was younger

It gets old, they get boring...you have to grow up at some point and have a family of your own. Are you going to have children with one of those whores and let her raise them? Didn't think so.

Tinder sloots don't even care if you are a pedo as long as you are hot. (pic related)

Continued

I had tinder while I was travelling in Asia. I had an 80% match rate. Back here in Canada .08% match rate.

I'm a 6'4 white male

>I just use it to see what kind of degenerates live in my area

This is now a "degenerates found on tinder" thread

Plan is to fuck college girls until I'm 34-36, and then marry a 22-25 year old.

i got bored with the app and every single woman saying the same shit trying to hook up that i just changed my profile picture to my cock and profile was just a cold description of height, race, average fucking time, and best time to contact to fuck. i get even more women trying to hook up this way, its insane how pathetic they are

Got my gf for three years on tinder

it sounds good in theory

then you realize these are people sucking random dicks for swipes on a screen

pretty disgusting if you think about it.

You're a bog guy.

are you in a city or rural. I'm interested in slut demographics

I have shit picture and a pretty boring profile but I'm tall and have 8/10 facial aesthetics.

Been slowing down a bit lately though so I'm probably gonna work on my pictures.

When do you have to renew the contract?

amazing how a lot of them want men to have these unique introductions and most of them simply say "hey"

How does tinder verify if your picture looks like you? Why can't you troll on tinder?

These apps are the absolute bottom of our civilization
Humans dehumanize themselves, humiliate themselves for one moment to have the illusion of being loved.
Just sick