Say I'm going to college

>say I'm going to college
>not actually doing college
>"graduating this year"

Any idea what I should do dudes I could lie more and probably wait until 2019 until I probably get kicked out for being a POS but have a fair bit saved when going out on my own with my GF that doesn't know I'm a POS

I've only worked for a grocery store and a lab driving job

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=5mDOKTh6qE8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Little shits like you are the reason I'm putting GPS collar on my kids when I have some.

TRADE SCHOOL! DO IT NOW YOU FUCKING MORON! YOU"LL THANK ME IN 2 YEARS WHEN YOU MAKING A BANK!!! WISH SOME NIGGER TOLD ME THAT, BUT IT"S TOO LATE FOR ME NOW AND I AM ON BRINK OF SUICIDE BEING IN LATE 30's!

TRADE SCHOOL! GO NOW! NOW NOW!

just start going to college and say you switched majors?

lie about failing?

join a trade school.

>graduating this year
I dont know about this plan...

what the fuck did you think was going to happen?

here's what you need to do:
> join the marines
> do 3 years, learn self-discipline
> go to trade school on the GI bill, and study something completely different

take it from an oldfag, this avoidant shit only gets worse the older you get.

actually, the real question:
> did you take GF's virginity?
> if so, still join the military, but make plans to marry her after basic.

> 1 post by this ID

REPORT OBVIOUS BAIT THREADS

I went couldn't deal with it and ended up dropping out I didn't say I dropped out because I'd probably be disowned.

I'm already 23 though and am unsure what trade to get into it's been forever since I've been to school.

I actually tried education then went to CS I can't just switch with one semester left lmao

So how do I finish trade school after a year if I start RN after I lie about failing in December

face to bloodshed, user
youtube.com/watch?v=5mDOKTh6qE8

>POS

Person of shit, are you a pajeet?

Yeah I did and I doubt the military would take me, unless they don't care I was diagnosed with ADD I could pay my way through a trade RN but I've talked military with GF and she is very against the idea I already plan to marry her

Do this but pick the branch that best suits your interests marines is a good choice but i went coast guard.

Dude, it means piece of shit I mean you're close enough but not really

Solution#1: Shotgun to your face and send them slugs down your noggin'.
Solution#2: Man the fuck up and take other anons advice.
NotReallySolution: Keep dealying inevitable and watch yourself blown the fuck out much more than in first two scenarios (with maybe except the first one but it has too many upsides like not wasting oxygen and shit).
Disowned or not, you have ton of options even if you don't like them. I got into debt to set my shit up and should have it off my shoulders within five years (you don't want debts, they're going to bite you in ass unless you live like a nigger).

Get a short 2 - 4 year contract in the military. You'll get 3 things (among others):
1. A much needed break from school.
2. Discipline required to succeed in college.
3. Money for college.
Just don't be an idiot and sign up for a contract longer than 4 years. However, you might like the military and re-enlist.

I went through the same. I got caught after years of lying. My family and gf forgave me, I'm still surprised.

That was 3 months ago. In my country I have to wait until december to start a new career. I don't know if I'm going to make it, but let me tell you, bro, you will surely make your family suffer greatly if they know the truth, but they will most likely support you.

Even murderous niggers are supoorted by their families after they commit a crime.

Now about my gf, if I don't come up with a plan to be able to settle down with her in the close future, I will lose her, even if she ovelooked my lies... She will get bored.

So my advice only covers things until this: You should tell the truth, you will discover how easier things are with the support of the people that love you.

And even if you lose them or some of them, you will be free of having to project a false image and will finally startbto work for improving yourself.

this 100%
just learn to weld
'nuff said

I feel as like if I can keep this up until mid 2019 I'll be debt free and have around $50,000 saved which I think would be enough to go out on my own.

I don't think the military would accept me and I'm unsure what sort of trade I should do how much it costs or where to look into it.

I see only whinning in your post.

Go to welding school or became a pipe fitter or diesel mechanic.

Dont go to the military its way to late for you and you already have a gf. Go to trade, 'I'd suggest plumbing or home inspector or both, and after a few years, setup your own business. Saving 50k won't get you far when you have plans to settle with your gf.

Who have you been lying to? Your family, your GF, both? What did you think was going to happen? Why couldn't you deal with college?

Look, it's not unusual for people, particularly males, to flame out in college. Usually there is a way to go back if that's what you want to do. But nobody is going to fix your mess for you; you have to figure out what you want and work towards it.

t. college prof