I love how americans always cream their pants when they are fighting a practically defenseless enemy but they would...

I love how americans always cream their pants when they are fighting a practically defenseless enemy but they would never dream of attacking a real country like china or russia.

Everytime I see americans patting each other on the back about blowing up some cabage soup eating retards I always think back to the videos of them crying like babies every time they get mortored or an ied goes off.

USA was a mistake, everyone knows americans are pussies at this point, so the way to win is just booby trap everything while they cry about it not being fair.

Watch, if they attack korea, it will take them 9-10 years just to pacify them, even though they have lazer beams and robots and shit. What a bunch of morons.

Terrible, leaf, just terrible.

A. Fucking. Animal. Banging. Least.

Leaf.
You get the picture. His country made animal sex legal.

it's not even bait, it's true. You faggots will be sitting in your bunkers """patrolling""" with radio controlled cars from toys r us with cameras duct taped to them for 10 years and then pack it up.

Just another Canadian scared shitless of their southern neighbor.

Yea bra, don't drive your remote controlled car near me, oh shit what will I do.

Their constitution and firearms has not stopped them transitioning to a dispossessed brutally oppressed minority ovverun by niggers and spics.

SAD

The American military is full of sissy men, women and transgender people.

You can't fight a real war with that.

>cabbage soup eating retards

So Russians?

That a good way to get rid of them though ssooooo

hmm...

It's all compensation for the total inability to stop being mongrelized at home. It's a dirty, nigged up country.

Let's see the USA attacks Russia or china..... oh yea nuclear holocaust is immenant.

>leafposting
canada is our friend, fellow burgs

Canada you're starting to have a refugee problem already, you better track and deal with this muds before they turn in to full blown terrorist

PUSSY

No applause from the onlookers, what a Fucking ungrateful crowd

>leaf

WTF would America fight Russia or China?

>Their constitution and firearms has not stopped them transitioning to a dispossessed brutally oppressed minority ovverun by niggers and spics.
>SAD

Spics are mostly harmless, and niggers are confined to 4-5 cities.

How's the muslim child rape gangs and Sharia no-go zones going, bong?

The world knows Canadiens as our socially awkward, less masculine, less relevant little brothers. Your military basically forms a support role to our own. You are the assistants to the American soldiers. The squires to the knights of freedom, and all that entails. This perception may be faulty in a very few cases, but it's how the world views you militarily, at least among the rare trivia geniuses who actually are aware Canada has an army. It's a shame that you have fallen so low, you once were better.

It's funny how only the US was allowed to use nukes and on civilians to boot. North Korea just feels threatened and rightfully so. The US has invaded countless countries all based on false flags.
>WW1 lusitania transported ammunition
>WW2 knew of pearl harbor attack and did nothing
>Vietnam went to war over an attack that didn't even happen and no US casualties
>Iraq went to war because Kuwaiti ambassador's daughter lied about Iraqis killing babies
>Iraq again because there might be weapons of mass destruction
>Afghanistan because Osama did 9/11

I hope North Korea does nuke the US. They get away with war in foreign countries all the time, it's about time war came to them.

> a real country like china or russia

hahahahahahahahahah ahahahahahahahah

>50%

Very true. America offers nothing more than Carthaginian peace to the most minor nations. They are literally the bully held back three grades and picking on the autistic kid.
So it's a bit ironic to see Sup Forumstists cheering on their state nemesis.

The leaf poster is terrified of his southern neighbor warring with a shithole Asian dictatorship. So he talking nonsense.

Don't worry, beta Canucks. We will be just fine. We have enough balls for the both of us. The coming war will be over before any nukes will even leave the ground

leafs have higher T levels than americans

spics are way worse than m*slims. most spics are nigger teir

How about you get off that Proxy, you fucking scum.

yea .12 more american subs will be sunk in the sea of japan again and we wont do shit and the war will be called off again. that will show them

Truth hurts don't it you CIA piece of shit? How many government elections have you interfered with? but when your elections don't go the way you want it you blame it on an 'enemy' who were you allies until you stabbed them in the back.
>Saddam was your ally against Iran
>Iran was your ally until they realized you were behind the coup in 1953
>Ho Chi Minh was your ally against the Japanese until you decided you'd rather side with France
>Russia and China were your allies until you used a nuke

>I love how canadians always cream their dog when they are fucking a practically defenseless dog but they would never dream of attacking a real animal like a pitbull or rotweiler.
>Everytime I see canadians patting each other on the dick about blowing some dog cum eating canadians I always think back to the videos of them sucking like babies every time they get within 10 feet of a dog or an red rocket goes off.
>Cucknadia was a mistake, everyone knows canadians are pussies at this point, so the way to win is just booby trap every dog anus while they cry about it not being fair.
>Watch, if they rape enough dogs, it will take them 9-10 years just to pacify them, even though they have maple syrup flavored bones and mooses and shit. What a bunch of morons.

WATCH OUT GUYS, THE TRANNY SPECIAL FORCES ARE GONNA GET YOU.