youtube.com/watch?v=yWQkvIRXlt8
dailymotion.com/video/x3d1pjq
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>you're kinda hot tho

Sluts gonna slut

>id
>EMO
What did he mean by this

When will all men realize that women are NOT our equals in any way whatsoever (for the most part). Women are dumber than blacks, and I truly believe this. My experience with women has been way worse than with blacks, because I can at least beat a nigger if I have to.

Can someone descrypt what does 8 years mean?

>EMO
nice id brah

women only exist for their feet

I agree to a point. I used to treat women like they were sweet and shit. Then I realized just how retarded and shitty they are. It's honestly pathetic.

>choose shitty retarded priciples
>cant even stand by them bc "youre hot"

I still hate niggers though

Hell get voted in again.

8 years of trump presidency

thanks

it means he eats ass

All women are born sociopaths

They have no sense of right and wrong

only boiass

You all only think this because you're accustomed to social media whores.

Go to a church get involved with community volunteer work and you will meet wholesome women with values, they do exist. Stop basing your opinions on the vapid bitches you meet through social media or drunk whores walking the streets bar hopping and clubbing.

Trust me, good women do exist.

What did she mean? What is 8 years?

The guy said 8 years not the girl and he meant 8 years of trump presidency implying he will he voted president again in 2020

Maybe thats my problem. Thats good advice

>136800820
THIS
I admit that we often cherry-pick on this site, and am sincerely sorry because I know that not all women are shit. I think we do it for fun here for the most part. But that's not to say that there don't exist women that are so shitty that you just want to fucking murder them and wipe them their existence completely. I know many honestly good, or as good as can be, women from my church. I'm sorry. I know there are many lovable, loyal women left. It's the memes man.

Eh Id say its partially memes. The vast vast majority of women I meet are truly pathetic and honestly dangerous. they will take from a man until there is nothing left to take

Never had a foot fetish but they are nice toes.

Used to LARP as a cuck with girls I wanted to fuck but lately I've been revealing my power level and most of them love it.

Even had one Pakistani girl I fucked tell me that she thought it was hot that I was racist.

Women are absolutely fucked in the head

>EMO

I understand, I've been browsing Sup Forums for 2 years and it's made me really depressed and apathetic. There's good information on here for the most part, but too much of Sup Forums will certainly warp your reality.

Go MGTOW.

This was the cocky retort which got the girl to change her mind. As they tend to do. Every initial seeming rejection is an opportunity to land one like this.

>never had a foot fetish
>>>/r*ddit/

Why? I can just fuck these pathetic sluts?

>Tho

If a woman, or a man, says "tho" instead of "though", they are irredeemable. "Tho" is an example of the nigger, knuckle-dragging way of speaking English. Saying "doe" is worse, but luckily only the niggerest of niggers and white chicks who watch Orange is the New Black say that.

You can still be MGTOW.

Fuck off with this kiddie nonsense

I hate women now

Theyre honestly deranged. Once I realized that the world made a lot more sense and my interactions with women got a whole lot better.

Still is depressing though. That qt wife isnt out there. Shes a whore with almost no actual morality or convictions

I do agree though, the majority of women are trash, but also the majority of males.

Why?

This. The problem is most 4channers don't want to play by these church girls' rules. Just like the harlots they constantly rag on, they want to have their cake and eat it too (they want her to be an easy lay for them but nobody else lmao), and they want the benefits of a good woman without being a good man.

His prize is a crazy ny liberal who will probably ruin his life. Unless she's a virgin or a rare case, pump n dump is the best case scenario for him.

Checked, saved, and a Swede with taste?

A FUCKING CAKE

I mean I'm not going to marry the girl. I dont give a shit about her just wanted a 1 night stand

>Go to a church get involved with community volunteer work
This was literally the first thing I did. Forget going nowhere, I swear it may have even dragged me backward

>When will all men realize that women are NOT our equals in any way whatsoever
This is true in principle though not because men are superior, they are just existing more to biological imperatives. Women mirror the men in their lives. If all women are shit, you need to take a good look at yourselves guys. Women are not equal but men have to take more of the responsibilities on themselves. When they hand them off to "alpha" women, truly we are both trash

Yes Ive said many times that if you're a strong man you will naturally redpill women (at least as much as they are able to really understand things) but that doesn't mean we cant make fun of this shit. I definitely lay the blame on decades of weak men but what else can you do but laugh nihilistically

feet are the patrician mans fetish

that's not how you spell pits my pleb friend

>a step below being a cuck
>tell other people to go to reddit

>original chad
But Johnny Bravo never got any puss.

You think this is funny? You think posting feet and getting (you)s completes your life? You're fucking sad and a faggot. Do you want to see my hairy feet too homo? I swear to God I am buying a plane ticket to Stockholm right now and I will come to your house and beat your ass.

Looks yummy tho

>sweden
yeah everything is in order here

Jhonny bravo was an early psyop designed to make boys pussys when in reality that he would be swiiming in pussy

>dont be macho
>be kind
>be sensitive

Stop ruining my no fap Sven

But he acts like one

o-ok

youtube.com/watch?v=yWQkvIRXlt8
kek loved that show though. I remember my sister used to hate it so bad.

I want old cartoon network back

honestly it was bretty funny

>foot fetish pics
Feet are great as a part of the whole. When they are the only focus, they are gross.

>white nationalist faggot
>thinks women are any kind of a "whole"
kys

You are in someways correct, but why do you vote Democrat if you believe this?

consider the following 'what-if' scenario

Yeah they don't make them like they used to. Johnny Bravo would never get aired today in current year.
>hey baby
>uhm I have a boyfriend
>well you look like the kinda girl that could use two

> my dicks voting for you though

>sluts
That works with every woman, user. If you are hot enough and they believe they have a chance, they will forgive everything else.

white nationalists are faggots now? and civic nationalists are not giant niggers?

yep truly souless pathetic beings

I'll just leave this here

who

>But Johnny Bravo never got any puss.
Yes he did.
In one episode he was rejected as a sacrifice by a volcano because he was not a virgin, he was thrown in and got spit right out.

lol what a stupid piece of shit whore

>my already fake values go out of the window cause my pussy tingling.

Mia Malkova

I hate niggers

Damn you even watched that in Lithuania?

good one jamal

Butthurt roastie detected. Cry moar, slut.

I never understood this fetish...what is so appealing about feet ?

Chill out jeez

No i have never watched Johnny Bravo in Lithuania.

dailymotion.com/video/x3d1pjq

Skip to around 5:10 where he gets rejected for not being a virgin.

Jeez Louise man.

If you lived where I do civic nationalism would make sense.

I live in NYC. I understand what happens when you let trash sub humans into a country. People who live in white suburbs have no right to argue against "racism". You people dont know wtf you're talking about

you would know

inbe4 rape accusation and then prison

feet look nice from a distance, but when you get close they are unappealing as fuck.
>dirty
>discolored
>wrinkles
>dead skin
>dry skin

btw, i personally like the shape of toes and feet that are not majorly discolored.

I live in Alaska. You can't just genocide the natives as much as they deserve it these days. We need a situation where whites and nonwhites are sovereign but federated

>say an opinion
>woman gives obvious shit test
>double down
>panties get soaking wet

Never apologize or say you were wrong to a woman. If you want to change your mind act like it's a brand new opinion and if she calls you on it laugh in her face and tell her she's cute when she's mad. Women are so easy.

I'm by no means a "foot" guy, but haven't you ever been banging out a chick's ramjam and you just start sucking on her toes? There's something so animistic about giving a bitches toes the succ.

Lots of girls tell me afterwards that it caught them off guard, but never once have they stopped me. They love that shit.

doesn't have to be genocide but they should be strongly encouraged to leave if not outright forced out. sure we'd look like assholes to the world but who cares. the country would be saved. and immigration should only be whites

That ending was pretty gay.

A nanosecondly reminder that EVERYTHING is about their feefees. The whole female thought process is geared to rationalize everything to line up with the feefees. It's a pity it has to be that way, but it's just the reality you have to deal with it.

>Indian Removal Act 2: Arctic Boogaloo

>and immigration should only be whites
Immigration should be shut down until we can figure out what the hell is going on

What happened?

I found that church girls are no different, in fact often worse, than the average thot. I am a catholic but it very much seems the same with protestants. The only people who seem traditional around here are Russians, and their girls won't talk to westerners.

I'm gonna start going to a Byzantine Catholic church in a couple weeks, and see 1) if it's any better, and 2) if I'm accepted as one of them after I've been going for a while. Failing that I'm gonna try the filipino church around here instead of a suburban one. I haven't totally exhausted my church options yet but I haven't gotten anywhere with where I have tried.

Use this as an opportunity to redpill her you fool

You can tell from this thread alone the shills are the ones who are anti-MGTOW.

(((They))) created womens culture and now men are avoiding women, all they can do is call them beta neckbeards for looking after their own interests.

(((Someones))) scared their efforts have failed.

MGTOW are "the ones that can see"

i'd imagine REAL hardline Christian girls (like, fundamentalist Westboro Baptist-tier) are good for wiving.

Try a sincere Christian group like the JWs. No sluts there unless you corrupt one, but on the other hand if you want a wholesome wife the other edge of the knife is that she's also going to be serious about you converting. That said if you're Christian you might take well to what they say, it's the most rational evangelical group
Very different from Catholics on a lot of respects though, like if you're in to church for the opulent architecture and cultural history then it might not work out for you

Jehovah's Witnesses? Yuck.