Why is the world full of idiots?

Why is the world full of idiots?

Because of Jewish marxist indoctrination disguised as education

finally we can have the same top of the line image manipulation software that shaun king uses

>Why is the world full of idiots?
Because the world is full of niggers. The blackface option allows us to blend in with the idiots.

If that app had been one of /theirguys/ they would have lauded it for letting people see the world with new eyes, calling it "woke", "powerful" etc.

News media won't need to pixelize to hide the ethnicity anymore, they just whiteshoop the perpetrators.

Based.

I have the app all the way updated, how the fuck do I use the race filters?
Also
>Taking anything Gawker seriously

Why is there no latino option
Racist!

I wish one of these tech companies would come out and say "fuck your feelings" when this shit happens. All of their money comes from investors anyways, who gives a fuck about millennials.

They got rid of it after the (((outrage)))

>are you woke enough to envision yourself as a member of another race? we did; and it's glorious

Hahahaha wow why the fuck are non whites such insecure pussies

It's 95% whites and Jews being outraged on their behalf, as always

not upset about the gender changing filters.

Race is also "just a social construct" so why not be able to change that too lol

Political correctness is a white people's mind disease.

Doesn't matter who requested it taken down. White people took it down

Pretty fucking neato coincidence that a different article that introduced the concept of "digital blackface" to the SJW lexicon came out just a couple days ago. If this gains traction and becomes the next "thing" I'm going to be intrigued.

btw I'm a nigger and I think the black filter is pretty damn good.

Holy shit somebody do the filter on Shaun King.

T O N E D E A F
O
N
E
D
E
A
F

>hey fellow white people, aren't we evil?
Taking bets now that she's (((white)))

Oh well will you look at that

>When compelled to define myself specifically in ethnic terms—I have described myself as being European American of Ashkenazic (with a touch of Sephardic) Jewish ancestry

LITERALLY EVERY SINGLE FUCKING TIME.

Somebody's gotta gas these kikes

Every. Fucking. Time.

oh shit.

>>Jamie rook dat shit up

EVERY. GOD. FUCKING. DAMN. TIME.

Of all the millions of planets in the galaxy that must support life, what did we do to deserve to be one that got the Jews?

>yakuza bosses at a meeting

Having fun is no longer allowed.

You're asking the wrong questions.

Jesus came to Earth, and built the Earth.

Who were the first to deny the divinity of Jesus? Who rejected and killed their own creator?

But why would God choose them as his chosen people? And if they have been cursed by rejecting Jesus's divinity, then why are we the ones who suffer for it?

there is an old proverb about people who constantly find out that EVERY other person is an idiot....

Any FaceApp fags here?
>get pic of nignog
>whiten skin in photoshop
>FaceApp it
??????
>profit

Because when they were suffering in a horrible portion of the world they turned to faith. Their people, however, completely soured and became the most rotten creatures in the world that came to worship themselves as gods. The reason we suffer for them is because we ignored the same message of the Old Testament that the Jews did as they began to turn from God: You cannot partially quell evil. It must be hacked to pieces until nothing is left. We suffer because we did not deal with them in the many opportunities we had.

Yeah, this thread again.

>Why is the world full of idiots?

Are you?

A knockoff will come out soon if they remove these options

None of us was there to start with

Yo yo niggas

XD

this

shieeeet i wanted to play with those filters,
why leftist have to ruin everything ?

Does anyone know what version of the app it was? You can probably still get it from an android app repo.

Because there was no evolutional incentive for us to become smarter

Anyone used it on Shaun King yet? Wonder what that honkey would like if he were black.

time to make a whiteface only app and make money off the blacks who will use it to mock us
>rubs hands

The creator of that app, Yaroslav Goncharov, is CTO of Yandex-owned mobile phone developer SPB Software.

How did you do that?

saved yesterday from a thread before they removed the nigger gook and pajeet filters

Meme magic

Can someone do rachel dolezal?

"Looking non white is racist! Take that app down."