I'm getting tired of what this truly is

I'm getting tired of what this truly is.
Left wing: Says very stupid and wrong thing
Right wing: corrects it by saying something correct and obvious.

It truly baffles me everyday they (the left) take too much pride in the side they've chosen or atleast think they've chosen. they just can't admit they are wrong and when they can't avoid it they hole themselves up and make excuses to themselves like "oh man I just don't debate it right but my veiw is certainly correct" while many others avoid politics as a whole yet still have a chosen side rejecting debate in it's entirety. It's so bad right now politics has become a taboo in conversation amongst friends and even family thus pushing truth down even further. To bring it to basic psychology is even futile because these people have rejected the basics of critical thinking. Many right wing people get trapped in a similar predicament but not to the extent that they do, but the kicker is they have control of the msm which allows them to microscope some of our dumbest followers and paint us all in a similar light. It doesn't matter how much damage we've done to cnn, bbc and many more because this system is like a horrible bacteria constantly growing; new large networks will rise when they fall. Simple branding really I see it all the time a company goes "bankrupt" but arises again as a "new" company because the owners have more than enough money to do so. I'm sorry to say my brothers but the only solution to all of this is a complete reset or atleast near complete. This doesn't mean it's over guys this seems to be a repeating cycle of earth this has been going on since the dawn of man. What evil wants? I do not know heh I hope it's not something as stupid and miniscule as they just want to diddle kids.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=9BVU70G0B_w
google.ca/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=9-rRjjQJcTQ&ved=0ahUKEwjy5LizmMzVAhXp34MKHXARD9sQo7QBCB8wAQ&usg=AFQjCNGBiniejnfUK3zkR_lSvxTxR03ZXw
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I've never seen a SJW call sex a social construct.

Pay attention. What are you doing just sitting there waiting to reply with the most assinine shit. Say something of volume it's really not hard to find sjw's screaming in the streets about how sex is a social construct.

the entire idea is to say things that aren't true and then punish anyone who tries to speak up, it's a psychological tactic to demoralize

The sjw want unironically the death of the white man.
youtube.com/watch?v=9BVU70G0B_w

Then it'll be easy for you to find evidence for your claim.

google.ca/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=9-rRjjQJcTQ&ved=0ahUKEwjy5LizmMzVAhXp34MKHXARD9sQo7QBCB8wAQ&usg=AFQjCNGBiniejnfUK3zkR_lSvxTxR03ZXw

He used the word gender, not sex. Gender and sex are different words denoting different things.

Guess you are incaple of using that handy dandy computer with access to a surplus of information. Or maybe you're just retarded and that was truly the best retort you could come up with. Why even come here unless you are a paid shill. Anyway there's a video for ya.

I dont even get what has been happening these past few years. what especially bugs me is how trans people are whats being pushed now. these people have always been here, but someone somewhere gave all the media and television shows ORDERS to starts putting trans people in rotation. they are just popping up everywhere! I think caitlyn jenner was just a tool to put trans people in the spotlight because that is what got the steam rolling. I wouldnt be surprised if bruce jenner was involved in some fucked up shit when he decided to do all this and since he was featured on vanity fair and spoke at some event now that automatically opens up forceful ramming down our throat ethics of the left of trans people. i feel like I am on to something.

then gender. who the fuck cares? I sincerely doubt they were ever meant to be dissociative
in fact the very notion of culturally and legally seperating them is a social construct in itself

That is a abhorrent nit pick do you not understand we use sex and gender to describe the same thing? You know how it says sex M or F on your drivers license? You don't even have the attention span to watch the whole video quick draw McGraw.

I know theres a lot of kike hate here but seriously get that shit into a 1 state and kill your evil kike overlords and we'll try and kill off our satanic priests hiding as men of Christianity.

>we use sex and gender to describe the same thing
You do, everyone else doesn't. Words don't just mean whatever you personally want them to mean. Gender is by its very definition a social construct.

Ok buddy do you have a pee pee or a vagoo? Sex and gender being seperated as 2 different things is a social contruct. Sexuality is a word used for what you like being gay isn't a sex you fuck wit it's a sexuality. I bring sexuality into it because it's the only thing I can assume you are trying to refer to sex as. Please explain what is gender and what is sex.

Why the fuck on this planet do I have to ask a person what they think gender and sex is!!!

>Please explain what is gender and what is sex
Sex is the biological category and gender is the sociological category.

The left/right paradigm is a facade used by TPTB to divide and conquer the masses. Take the blackpill.

>earth is 4000 years old
>masturbatiom is a sin because a grandpa in the sky says so
>evolution is a lie
>man made climate change is a lie despite all the research because (((da joos)))
>vaccines are autism causing satan in a vial
t. obviously correct right-winger

Microscoping the retards yeah buddy good one it's like you think we don't understand the tactics. I literally just explained them. But hey ya man go watch a little boy strip in front of grown adults on youtube be my guest if that's the world you accept.

Good one there buddy. you are using a new system designed to confuse idiots. There's gender which is the same as sex and there's masculinity and femininity wow some people have varying personalities that are shared by both sexes lets totally just say you can be whatever sex because of that and encourage children to make decisions they don't really understand the comsequences of. Go cut off your dick or mutilate your vagoi no one really cares just don't touch our children you slimy fuck that's all we want. If you truly are what you say you are then you can make that decision in a world with our veiws once you are an adult. If this is truly what you say it is then you can be what you want under our values because that's the beauty of our values we let you do what you want as long as it doesn't fuck with other values.