Good evening Mr. user, its nice to finnaly meet you. I'm Mark, your daughters boyfriend...

Good evening Mr. user, its nice to finnaly meet you. I'm Mark, your daughters boyfriend. I'm really excited to be going to the school formal with her. Don't worry! We'll be back by 11.

>daughter

I remember back when I had a son

Grażyna, wiesz co ten bambus mówi?

Fuck off mark.
I know I made fun of you for being a virgin at college but rubbing to my face that I don't have a daughter is a bit too much.

Well Mark why don't you show me your fat black cock so i can decide if its good enough for my little girl

Fuck.

desu I don't care. As long as she's back by 11 nothing probably happened

nope

O, hi Mark

Will you fuck my wife when you get back at 11?

o kurwa

I'd signal my dog to attack him while I pull her into the house and disown her in front of her siblings loudly with a smile on my face

Cut the brakes and steering on the car. Let the degenerate mongrelizers die in a fiery inferno

>have fun at the dance kids

If I had a daughter she'd know that I would kill her if she ever brings a nigger into my house.
Therefore this will never happen.

Hey, you should try this hypnosis. It will stop your smoking.

>why would you hate your own flesh and blood
you can have little brown grand-children

diversity will be your strength

Good job boy, except for the part where you repeated what your master told you to say in first person.

Ty jestes biale murzyn

thanks, you too

zajebisty facet.

Robert, you look so different in a suit. Who's manning the kino plex? Are the popcorn mines closed?

No.

This is fucked

What the fuck is wrong with niggers

>Implying 90% of Sup Forums will have kids
>Implying 50% of Sup Forums is white.

Is okay. Make sure she come home need her to sell fruit in street tomorrow.

I have a daughter? No one tells me anything.

"Breaking: U.S. High School Student Found in Meat Grinder. More at 11."

LMAO

takie smieszne to bylo?