Eric Clanton Trial

Are you fucking ready? Bikelock faggot's trial is today. It was delayed until today, and is set to begin. Today we learn just how far gone California is.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Censorship_of_images_in_the_Soviet_Union#Censorship_of_historical_photographs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Also, pic related

all of the discussions on Clanton have been 95% bullshit made up by the person posting...NOT ONLY ARE THE PROSECUTORS NOT USING THE WORK OF Sup Forums, THEY WILL ASK THE COURT TO DISALLOW ANY REFERENCE TO Sup Forums....THEY HAVE REPLICATED SIMILAR FORENSICS USING DOCUMENTED SOURCES AND CERTIFIED PERSONNEL....Clanton's bumbling senile lawyer wanted to put Sup Forums on trial and stated on FoxNews that they are a KKK-related group...the detectives have to present similar evidence redone from scratch by their own personnel...Clanton pleaded not guilty...there has been no trial..there will not be a trial Thursday 8/10...it will take at least 6 months or more....stop posting uninformed stray thoughts....if anyone goes to the hearing, tell us what happened in the hearing, not which un-involved gadfly had the sassiest egotistical political speech...Thank You

T MINUS 7 HOURS

what happens at the hearing then?

>Are you fucking ready? Bikelock faggot's trial is today. It was delayed until today, and is set to begin. Today we learn just how far gone California is.

if he wont get jailed, is it right then .... for everyone to get out bickelocks out and treat him the same way, since obviously it's legal and no big deal at all and obviously totally okay, as justified by the court ... ??

I hope it goes bad for him

Thursday is preliminary hearing, unless there are delays or postponements...the prosecution will present an outline of the evidence and provide copies to the defense. The judge will order that there is sufficient evidence to hold a trial...there will be pre-trial motions and delays...the whole trial/sentencing process will go into 2018...

who /pre gaming/ here

Kek.

Will there be video?

I don't get it. Explain please.

Hoo is Byke Lok Clank-Ton?

hello new friend

Welcome friendo.

I know, I know....

It's photoshopped.

Try learning history, nigger.

I am in antifa. We do go out, we do go to bars, have dinner with friends, do physical activity. In fact, we do it in style.
I don't LARP, I don't watch anime or read comics. I do play some online games on my PC, with my wife's son.

I am nearly 40 and my wife is in late 20's, former model now techie. Finncially secure, I own a maserati among 3 other cars. Multiple vacationa a year, dozens of concerts including meeting the talent.

I can have tats, wear shorts to the office (which I usually work at home save a day or two I go in for meetings).

I can speak freely and curse/swear in meetings. I get all kinds of silly perks like office going to

new movie releases or an entire day the whole office goes to volunteer at a food bank. We have a cyclist club for people that cycle
into work or do competitive practice at lunch. I don't have set hours. Food regularly paid for, at minimum on wed and Firday. Mandatory 2 trips a year to go to conventions and training (Usually LA/LAs Vegas/New York) - and I get to pick
which ones I personally want - all expenses paid (bring wife along). No I'm not a cuck and I am not the exception either. When I was single I was never without a date when I wanted.

It's not even this week, you plumb smuggler.
Sagegoesinallfields

I'm Stalin to give you the answer. Think harder. Or gis.

Thats PROFESSOR CLANTON to you faggots!

This shit is going to totally backfire right in Sup Forums face. professor Clanton is a master of philosphy and one of greatest wordsmiths of 21st century. He is already planning to go to jail (getting caught was PART of his master plan). he has been working out and training in martial arts.
Inside, using his skills of persuasion he will create left wing death squads, think ANTIFA on steroids, and take over. By argueing the virtues of multiculturalism/diversity he will unite all the gangs. Nazis, Niggers, Mexican Mafia .... they will all be working for Clanton within ten years.

>with my wife's son.
>No I'm not a cuck

>with my wife's son.
kek

yvonne felarcas trail is also today

no

His parents live in my city, wonder how they like bike locks???

If it's just a hearing then it likely is to decide if there will be a trial in the future.

A hearing isn't that formal and doesn't necessarily involve presenting that much evidence, you just get both sides going up making some arguments about why there should or should not be a case, and that's that.

There's been enough evidence that Clanton did the attack it seems unlikely he'll get the case dismissed, so we're probably just going to find him getting getting told he's going to trial.

>Are you fucking ready?
I'M FUCKING READY

Why do normies feel the need to share booze?

My normie cousin lived at my place for a few months and he could never drink alone. One day he brought a quart of whiskey and asked if I wanted to drink. Half of a quart does absolutely nothing to me so I thought it would be a waste to share and said now. He just didn't drink that day.

Digits and he gets 5-10 years with no oppertunity for parole for attempted murder.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Censorship_of_images_in_the_Soviet_Union#Censorship_of_historical_photographs