ITT: your final goodbye to fam?

What would you send to your family as a final note or text if you were living on Guam and knew you were going to die from a Nucelar Blast?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=7ZAmtuCJiBE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

First post best post

i wouldn't even bother
i would just crack a beer light a smoke and sit outside until i get vaporized

Nuclear Blast can't melt steel beams

A FUCKING LEAF

Ayy lmao

>i know i never had a gf but im not a faggot im just have aspergers

Odin I await thee
Your true son am I
I hail you now as I die
I pledge you my sword and to no man I kneel
Ours is the kingdom of steel

Leaving this world is not as scary as it sounds.

I'd send them my browser history.

Just admit ur a fag

Nothing

That would not be a good idea! lmao

Can't believe I'm going to miss the Justice League Movie.

Wilfred's a good show.

Greatest film of all time perhaps?

youtube.com/watch?v=7ZAmtuCJiBE
On this day, the world will watch as I and hundreds of thousands of people dance into oblivion at the hands of a narcissistic tyrant.

To all of my remaining friends and family, I ask that my journal be photocopied and distributed to them so that they may know the stories that I never got to share with them, and the words I never had the courage to speak. *Includes a translation of the cipher used in the journals*

To my brother, I leave my collection of video games and my various musical instruments in the hope that he too will come to appreciate the hobbies that I love. *includes a list of passwords*

To my mother, I leave all of my drawings and musical compositions that she always wanted to see. I never let her look at them due to my humility and perfectionism getting the better of me.

To my father, I leave my old room. He always did want a proper office to himself. I ask that my memory not leave a stain on the house any longer.

I have nothing more to give.

I ask that my ashes be scattered near the house where I grew up in. The life that I never got to return to

Now I will lay my head to rest and wait for the nuclear flame to snuff out my life. With my last breath, I curse Kim Jong Un. May he perish in the same way I will, and may I be able to personally greet him in hell, along with all others he has made suffer.

I got some regular tacos for my old dad yesterday from Taco Bell. He was so stoked. He loves them but hasn't had them in a long while. So I'd probably get him a bunch of tacos.

They aren't gonna be able to pick your ashes out from the ashes of everything else in the blast zone

Yeah good point. I don't know what I was thinking. Just put up a marker or something.

Holy shit that was prophetic user.

Thanks pal, I was worried it was too edgy. Wouldn't have been the first time I'd have been insulted for opening up a little.

I wish you the best of luck in all of your future endeavours!

No man, that was just the right amount of edgy and melodramatic, dignified and not over the top. I see you've been putting good work in your last words, gj.

Good night and fuck America, the Jews and all the rest of it!

Touching.

Well then again it depends on how close I'd be to the blast, wouldn't it? I think at some point I wouldn't be disintegrated, just charred and stripped of flesh.
I suppose I'd include that if they manage to scrounge up something then that's where I'd want it to go.

Can someone confirm this? I've never been nuked before.

Correction: If they could identify the body at all.

I want to be your friend. Do you have a Discord?

Come to think of it I don't think anyone would bother looking for bodies amidst hundreds of thousands of corpses.

I was nuked once. Not recommended, ur it did clear up my acne

T. Skellington

i'm having a blast, wish you were here

Bazinga

I've never done this kind of thing, but what the hell.
mandatoryDebauchery#4620
Nice.

Kek!

I always hated you, that's why I'm on Guam.

what everyone here is saying, "I just hope i get vaporized in the blast." we are just joking about it. there is no fear. a little weary, but doing fine. if it happens it happens. good bye Sup Forumsb/ /r9k/ /ck/ /k/. also, totse, and the phone losers of america. godspeed you beautiful autists.im not drunk enough to write a speech. and most of all, Heil Hitler and heil God -Emperor Trump!!

Dear mum,
building a raft to sail out from Guam see you soon,
PS I have laundry please buy detergent.

gas the kikes, deport the muds
lol jk don't actually do that ;-)

To my family
If gays get married I died for nothing
P.s. Its wrong to be Canadian

you have no idea. I saw it completely unprepared at a film festival in early morning. note: it was the original theatrical cut
I could not relieve this experience watching the DVD.

Don't worry mum, I found an old fridge to hide in.

Dear family,

I am going to die due to stupid chink-niggers.

Big kisses

user

Dear Family I left $250,000 hidden in the....

That was some excellent satire, friend!

Great contributions

"Include me in the screencap"

I would overdose on sweet, sweet heroin.

Kek

Mmmmm fuck yeah and then sprinkle a bit of blue meth in it too ;)

Include me in the screencap.

HOLY RARE!!!

Good luck Guam user. Godspeed. I hope you get to safety!

I am in guam. We do go out, we do go to coconut bars, have dinner on the beach friends, do physical activity. In fact, we do it in style.
I don't LARP, I don't watch anime or read comics, which is a nice change of pace from home. I do play some online games on the PC's, in the island's computer lab with my wife.

I am nearly 40 and my wife is in late 20's, former princess of the natie tribe, now my faithful sex slave. Finncially secure, I own a machetenamong 3 other essential tools. Multiple hikes across the island a year, dozens of hula girl concerts including meeting the talent.

I can have tats, wear shorts wherever I want because fuck it its an island (which I usually work around base camp save a day or two I go out to hunt).

I can speak freely and curse/swear intribal councils. I get all kinds of silly perks like my crew going to

new native dance ceremonies or an entire day the whole crew goes to volunteer to feed the tribal outcasts. We have a raft club for people that sail rafts
into other parts of the island for hunting or exploring, or do competitive practice to see who can survive the treacherous waves the longest. I don't have set hours, its an island fuck it no real time here. Food regularly rationed by the natives to us, at minimum on wed and Firday. Mandatory 2 trips a year to go to special locations like volcanoes for trials and rites of passage, and war training (Usually the darker/more treacherous parts of the land) - and I get to pick
which ones I personally want - all supplies given to us by the tribe (bring native princess sex slave along). No I'm not on the bottom of the tribe's pecking order and I am not the exception among my crew either. When I was single I was never without a tribal prostitute offered to me.

>I am in guam.
>I don't LARP

Show flag stupid larper

>Uses Nazi flag
>Tells others to remove LARP flags
Should you not be proud of your country of origin ?

My flag is pirate because thats how I ended up on guam.

GET OUT NOW YOU RETARDED NIGGER! YOU'RE GETTING NUKED!

LOL I've already revealed my flag this thread but whatever fuckwit.

i told u i wuz hardcore

Flags were a mistake. Or very purposeful just to sow disorder.

nice pepe my dewd

Checked thanks my dude. Here's a rare wojak.

check these

>shadman omfg abandon thread.

Nice try

Thanks but no thanks. I don't like crying wojak in SS uniform.... Mine is better.