F

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=veMFCFyOwFI
youtube.com/watch?v=no5RCHRbknk&list=PLv-SNV2XmnZkJAGWGRKWTWheqEjEejQnf
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

wtf I love muslims now

He was a Christian jew.

F

I don't think it's a good idea to still let him drive a tank even after just 36 hours to be honest

Much respect and best wishes to Syria. Long live Assad! Death to ISIS!

War has no time schedule

spread this shit on kikebook

Respect and kudos to Syria.

Stay strong !!

>man on the picture
Fucking moron sucking Satans dick killing people who are killing other fucking morons who like to suck Satans big fat juicy cock.

>non-country blabber

Kys bitch

F

Don't let the kikes win, Syria!

Press T for 'Thank you Based Muslim'

T

Why do Muslims kill each other instead of uniting against the Jews?

He's not Muslim

Because in their own view, most other muslims are heretics. It's the ultimate big-endian vs. little-endian (in it's original literary sense) battle and it has been going on ever since muhammed died. They are literally retarded.

>random pic of dusty user
>gibbem respekt naow

wew lad

Wheres your proof betacucks? Even if he is he's a SYRIAN fighting against western-orchestreated terrorism. Kys

I heard India was talking shit. You going to just sit there and take it bro?

Shut up you useless ustashe bitch.

FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF

How do we know this is real? can't find a source

Anyone else just wanna give that guy a hug?

Should have worn his goggles.

Death to the Israeli Secret Intelligence Service (((ISIS)))

F

This.

If I had one bullet and was faced with a Muslim nationalist and a neoconservative globalist, I would certainly shoot the globalist.

India said you're country is a shit stinker, you better fight back paki

Nigger please, I smoke angeldust and freebase meth and Im up for weeks at a time fighting silver alien coconut giraffes with my flaming shovel of nitro smiles

The origins of this conflict are much more insidious. This isn't a typical Muslim religious war, it's a full-blown proxy war. The US has openly intervened for ISIS and other rebels more than once, not to mention what Russia's done. Also it's not really fair to call Ba'athists just another brand of Jihadi, politically they're closer to Hitler than to Osama.

isn't that guy Mike Rowe?
also source.

>telling people how gay he is even when his country did the exact same thing 20 years ago

He looks tired

Dude, I'm talking about how the war between shia and sunni started right after muhammed died and it was disputed, who ought to be the worldly leader of muslims. This war has been going on ever since then and the only thing that changed over time, was the weapons they use to kill each other. At least protestants and catholics came to their senses and stopped, but I'm telling you, these muslims, if they get their hands on nukdes, they will use nukes to settle if the biological heirs of muhammed or a council of elders ought to be the leader of muslims.

fuck fuck fuck why didnt they gave mgs to naughty dog or something,would have been fucking amazing,fucking japanese faggots ruined it

youtube.com/watch?v=veMFCFyOwFI

proably a cuck tourist
t. croatian

LEAVE

FUCKING NORMIE

I live in West Auckland, why would anyone want to come here.

the history of islam, in particular its internal conflict, didn't start in the early 1900s...

youtube.com/watch?v=no5RCHRbknk&list=PLv-SNV2XmnZkJAGWGRKWTWheqEjEejQnf

no i mean the guy commenting from croatia... he is a fucking cuck.

Why would anyone want to visit that geopolitical nightmare

because it is beautifull its tourism increased by 20% this year alone,wow i feel my iq dropping when i talk to you,dont you have any sheep to herd or fuck or something.

don't worry, I'm just the local kiwi drunk, and I've already fucked plenty of sheep today.

>a christian jew

ah you make me mad when you attack my homeland,and what even makes me more mad is that croatian cuck (god i hope he is a tourist) who doesnt understand what does it mean to fight for your country,top quality b8 after all.

> neocons want to kill this man

Oi m8 gizza go on yer wooly girlfriend.

That looks like the driver's hatch of a BMP-1 or -2 infantry fighting vehicle (the catch looks similar). Crew is western jihadi, their eyes haven't evolved to sandniggery so they have to use goggles.

have a go mate, I've already used little Wendy.

Why isn't he wearing his goggles OVER HIS FUCKING EYES? No wonder the civil war is going on for so long, bunch of idiots.

is this an ai post

>it's another croat pms whore episode

3 day firefight? Really?

They clearly got dusty and he couldn't see.

The wonders of amphetamines