Anyone else deep down hoping they get drafted to fight North Korean and potentially Chinese commies?

Anyone else deep down hoping they get drafted to fight North Korean and potentially Chinese commies?

You'll choke on your ridiculous dream the very moment you get that letter. There is absolutely nothing romantic about wondering whether or not you'll end up in some torture camp if you're not killed. Even in the best case scenario, I've never met a man who killed overseas that wasn't haunted by it every day.

Why not just join faggot?

I'm a dual citizen and 30 years old. The older I get the more I'd like to serve, but I'd never be able to be a commissioned officer.

Honestly, fighting the Commies wouldn't bother me at all. They treat people like fucking dogs and make hard working Westerners compete with their cheap manufacturing. Fuck those degenerate communists.

If you join and nothing happens you'll look like a giant faggot

>I've never met a man who killed overseas that wasn't haunted by it every day.
I don't think this applies here

thinkin about it. im just lazy.

35 year old checking in, brother. The only way I'd fight is if I could grab my own gear to defend against foreign invaders on American soil. I can make more money doing HVAC so the military benefits don't interest me at all.

>drafted

If you're so keen, just enlist.

Are you Clint Eastwood in Gran Torino?

I'm in the same boat; military would be a big paycut. I wouldn't mind a volunteer militia under the right circumstances.

A little military adventure sounds fun

>All these faggots looking to be drafted
Just sign up you pussy faggots instead of looking to be drafted. I bet half you fat fucks wouldn't even pass the physical

You look like a giant faggot now tho

t. 8 inch arm nigel
the fat american thing is a meme. most young men here (especially on this board) are /fit/, with exceptions to the south

How old are you? Didnt anyone tell you war is hell?

Expect being John McCain 2.0 if you join up and you go to war with North Korea. Face it, the North Koreans are probably far more barbaric than the Vietnamese.

>want to be a marine, but I want to live
>you the first boots on the ground and get the shit 2nd hand equipment and the most training.
>join navy
>live and see the world
>your dream of being a major is crushed

>The only way I'd fight is if I could grab my own gear to defend against foreign invaders on American soil

Thank god we have real men that die before it gets to that point. Hopefully we'll never need you to man up and die for the cause (as if you really would). kys.

Please faggot, it's like shooting a deer or boar; two things you've probably never done. Only difference is, I had more feelings for the deer and it made for a great dinner.

You're a fucking leaf

No I dont wish to be cannon fodder for dudes making 800 dollars a month as enlisted men. gtfo here

now_thats_what_I_call_edgey.jpg

>Anyone else deep down hoping they get drafted to fight North Korean and potentially Chinese commies?

off you go sonny. I'm too old to fight but my spirit is with you.

I am in the army already. We do go out, we do go to bars, have dinner with friends, do physical activity. In fact, we do it in style.
I don't LARP, I don't watch anime or read comics. I do play some online games on my PC, with my wife.

I am nearly 19 and me wife is in late 20's, former model now techie. Finncially secure, I own a maserati among 3 other cars. Multiple vacationa a year, dozens of concerts including meeting the talent.

I can have tats, wear shorts to the office (which I usually work at home save a day or two I go in for meetings).

I can speak freely and curse/swear in meetings. I get all kinds of silly perks like office going to new movie releases or an entire day the whole office goes to volunteer at a food bank. We have a cyclist club for people that cycle into work or do competitive practice at lunch. I don't have set hours. Food regularly paid for, at minimum on wed and Firday. Mandatory 2 trips a year to go to conventions and training (Usually LA/LAs Vegas/New York) - and I get to pick which ones I personally want - all expenses paid (bring wife along). No I'm not a jarhead and I am not the exception either. When I was single I was never without a date when I wanted.

nah I dont want to fight and die for this shitty rotten society/ corrupt af government.

Sounds like a shitty deal

>join military
>nothing happens
>stuck in a bullshit limbo for 8 years standing at a door, picking up cigarette butts or doing pull-ups
He wants to kill people. Not be a welfare queen faggot

maybe we can airdrop our illegal alien population instead of deporting them

that should have some interesting fallout

Your not in the army quit being a fag. If anything maybe your in the national gaurd which again your not in the army

>He wants to kill people

He won't be killing people if he joins. He's not smart enough for special forces (obviously) and any normal foot soldier in the first, second, and third wave will die. The only chance he'll get get to kill someone and survive is if he jumps into the battle as it's coming to an end and both sides are tired as fuck already. That won't happen anytime soon.