North Korean media said they'll bomb seoul at 02:00 am

>North Korean media said they'll bomb seoul at 02:00 am

What did they mean by this

It's 06:00 PM in Seoul btw

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=zugBuN930EA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Lmao are you in Seoul?

I'm going to be pissed if we start sending white boys to do a job Asian boys should be doing for themselves.

Good, now Israel can take the opportunity for attaching Palestine while the goyim is focused on corea

Remember, by the way, that North Korea is half an hour behind South Korea, so it'll be 2:30 am in SK

It looks like letter on the top left hand side is a one legged Devil standing next to a guy with a hate looking at a computer screen.
I'm concerned.

lmao nigga run

Everyone living in Seoul deserve to die. 35 miles from the border and still retarded as rocks to keep living there and make it the capital instead of moving the population in newly built cities and make Seoul a ghost town so Norks can't kill anyone. I would have moved south aged ago

Oh fantastic
Can't wait for this one to spread to the MSM so we can have another few days of BLUUUUMPF

you mean with a hat. lmao i see it now. hahaha

No problem in that, less territories for dirty muslims is a good thing

anyone have a way to watch north korean tv?

>implying China will let that happen

Fuck I don't even have my happening pants on. Why is this so lowkey?

ayyy you are fucked

Fucking nice! WW3 officially starts tomorrow guys!

I support war in Korea. Only way a non-Korean team will win Worlds.

>we are going to bomb this specific place at this specific time

Seems legit

>Announcing the exact time you'll start the war

>league in 2017
lmao

fuck off regi

dude thats what we told the japs before we nuked them. we warned them ahead of time

RIP because we're next
I live on american soil, their biggest target on the west coast

Bring it on.
All I have to say is what took you so long

Repost those letters and put them into google translate for us, otherwise this is a LARP.

That scribble could literally be just another order for Norks to shit on their lawns.

This is fake right?

Fuck; I’ll be at work then. I guess I’ll move up my break to see the world burn.

This is actually how they do it Satan. US also announced when they attacked Baghdad.

digits for based kim to get rid of worst korea

cucked by an 8

Nobody cares

Is best Korea finally going to destroy you? If they nuke Seoul are dead?

Yes

That was more like
> Hey we have a new super weopon and if you don't fuck off we'll vaporize you all
This is more like
>Bring your nukes to the square at 2:30 faggot

South Korea already has a military, mandatory draft at 18.

That's pretty much the only reason why we have immigrants from that country, you gotta serve for 2 years then you're off.

Mandatory military service should be in every country, though, gets rid of the NEETs and welfare queens.

desu this, I want an actual translation, I ain't trusting OP

I wonder why a nation'd be mad that another nation has expanded into their borders, gee whizz.

>mfw e-sport players die.

WTF?! I love South Korea now!

I'm enlisted in the delayed entry program with the marine corps. Which basically means I promise to ship out in a couple months for boot camp; which i guess is when they'll be ready for another class of recruits. I'm going to have to go kill gooks, and if I survive i'm going to come back to this communist progressive bullshit. Fuck my life.

Haven't followed League since 2015. Are Monte and Thorin still in Seoul? Having them both burn in nuclear fire will be a silver living for the mushroom cloud.

>when an orange reality tv star who got a temporary job as a president of US says mean thing on twitter to you and so you bomb your neigbor's capital.

monte is, thooorin is most likely in UK

Nothing happens :^)

>tfw your friend actually is a north korea supporter and unironaccly can't stop bashing America.

Good riddance. The only esports that asians dominate are the shitty mobas

>Germany
yeah that sounds about right

Some of you guys are alright, don't go to Seoul tomorrow

> What is Judea

Fuck you Mo'

EVERYONE SELL YOUR SAMSUNG STOCKS RIGHT NOW!!!

should I short samsung??

It should be mandatory for women too, then

This is a fun game! Take a screeny from NK TV and make whatever caption you want. Folks will buy it because noone speaks Korean.

They're terrifyingly good at StarCraft, too. I'd hate to play against a Sork in Sins of a Solar Empire.

>What did they mean by this

youtube.com/watch?v=zugBuN930EA

Dumb faggot you arent going to do shit.

This movie was so good, user

I'm glad you know it, aussie

Washingtonfag?

It was Britians to give away and they gave it to the jews for backstabbing Germany. If another country conquers your land and nation it is no longer your land and nation unless you reconquer it. Palestinians got ass raped and kicked out and they left like pussies.

And a source for this is where?

Until them I'm not buying it or anything else NK related.

> gets rid of the NEETs and welfare queens
Bullshit. Every pussy comes back a crippled and enraged pussy one step away from going postal, not a normal member of society.

No problem with that, the less territory muslims have is a good thing

I hope France gets into the war. It prolly won't happen but I want to get there.

Didn't think people still played that shit tbqh

Also feels fucking good when you're Australian and NK doesn't give a shit about you

so if kim nukes seoul, that means is gonna be a suicide bombing, no?

If korea in its entirety gets wiped out, who will claim the land?

Relax Jang-Hu if NK was serious about nuking Seoul they wouldn't announce it

>mfw kpop will soon going to be extinct

>it's another "Kim Jong Un attemps to be a leader" episode
nigga aint got any friends because of his shitty decisions and the military generals doesn't like him, so Lil' Kim gotta be all OOOH WE BOMB YOU NOW, IM SERIOUS to get any pats on the pack

nothing is going to happen, again

no kpop idols gonna die

me

Also, isn't Seoul the territory of North Korea, in the eyes of North Koreans? Why would they nuke their own historical capital?

Sins? It's a nice little time waster since I'm saving up for Stellaris. Bought it years ago

Hi Goldstein!

>post yfw

Kim is retarded but that's not news, I bet anyone who told him it was a bad idea was executed by Kim, what will he gain from this? This sounds like a big ruse to me

is that so weird if they are gonna really bomb them do it and don't tell them when

I hope Innovation isn't in Korea now

I meant starcraft overall.

Rightful Chinese clay.

Good movie.

Why do gooks call korea "theirs"? The founders of asian culture were all white just like egyptians, how they kill themselves shouldn't concern us.

JUST FUCKING DO IT ALREADY

I DONT CARE IF WORLD WAR 3 KILLS US ALL IN A NUCLEAR HELLFIRE, I CANT STAND THE FUCKING WAITING ANYMORE

Oh. I feel retarded... Maybe I should sleep...
I don't play starcraft online, too much salt/retardation and I don't feel like dying from an aneurysm.

Translation 1

the dirty muslims now living in europe not isreal

>sc2

Translation 2

oh boy

>wanting to save terrans

>Lee Chang-dong gets blown up before making another movie

>can become as hot as you know
radioactive mutant waifus? what a time to be alive

We'll see.

now thats just fucking heresy, man.

>tfw the Samsung Galaxy Note8 launch could be delayed
can any Sup Forumsoys relate?

Leaf here. Hoping shit won't pop off for us but I know we'll be affected.
Living on the west coast too, in Vancouver.
One can dream

If any south korean girls need a place to stay after their homes get destroyed , I will take 20.
Only females though.

can someone post the pic of that Japanese guy stabbing some commie faggot who wanted to bring communism to japan?

truly a great hero with the spirit of the samurai