What is Sup Forums's opinion on death by torture ?

What is Sup Forums's opinion on death by torture ?

Its erotic as fuck

>When the FP
>Is the BP

Look at China now.
It looks like there's no other way.

It's greatly shameful and amateur to allow a client to die during excrutiation. Execution should only be performed afterwards once full penance has been made.

Get those kebabs skewered already

Death by torture is inhuman. Its part of being a super predator. Anyhow its wrong. The better solution is slavery. Why torture when you can get your moneys worth? Make sure theyre a eunuch and make them work like dogs for the rest of their lives. What ever in you head you use to justify torture you can use to justify slavery. Torture is just stupid, its not tact, its low frequency stupidity under the guise of revenge or justice.

Wow
Really great photo ,
You must be the most edgy teenie rebel in your community college class

know what, ahhh maybe ill soften up a bit. I think there are better solutions, but there is a time and a place for everything. After all at least they get the relief of death.

Death by stoning is more participatory.

*tortures you to death*
heh, bet you're glad I didn't enslave you

I would offer the person a choice in such a fantasy situation. As if though, death by torture may be more pragmatic.

Utilitarian worms like you may actually deserve death by torture. What a pitiful and ephemeral existence you lead

>stick stake in goatfuckers ass
>leave goatfucker hanging on the borders
>let gravity push the goatfucker further down into the stake over the course of days, no food or water and exposed to elements
>king kebab and his army sees you in humiliating and terrifyingly painful position
>try to take you off stake but kills you before you are free
>sends king kebab and shitskin hoard running back home in disgust

you support muslims doing it ??

>king kebab
Lol

No, user.; but the reason is because they're infidels, not because of the method of punishment.

hahaha, sure buddy. Its not my fault you cant see beauty in efficiency.

You: Durrr, its ephemeral because anything I dont understand is fleeting to me. durrrr

Dont forget to wipe away the dribble nigger boy.

I'd prefer passing away in my sleep desu

>nigger breaks into crib, hook him by the rib

Gulag is the solution for unwanted ethnic minorities

It's wrong unless you're paying someone back. People who don't torture shouldn't be tortured. Just shoot them in the head instead and entertain yourself with something humane.

The idea isn't to entertain someone. For some (mudslimes) a fast death isn't enough to scare them from being scum, so torture and a slow, painful death publicly displayed would be used.

Quite instrumental in driving out shitskins from Europe in the past.

Looks like a good way to kill traitors.

As I said, don't torture people who don't torture others. Shitskins are known to be particularly fond of beheadings and burning people alive, so an eye for an eye against them would be good.

It depends on the context.
Traitors, terrorists and nigs who chimp should be.

every shill who posts here will experience it soon enough

Sounds like it could be interesting. The government could show it on TVs and make people pay to watch. Lots of revenue

Why don't they just hang her decent like?

ITT: 15 year old edgelords

>Why torture when you can get your monkeys worth?

People who can't produce blonde blue/green eyed children deserve it.

I dont see a purpose. most people who commit crimes dont think of the consequences first, so doing it to send a message doesnt make sense to me. if its really practical to kill someone, just get it over with in the cleanest quickest way possible.

Waste of resources and people's time. Instead of encouraging hate against degenerates, we should just treat them as if they weren't human.

Physical removal is the way to go.