Marijuana is perfectly legal and tolerated in North Korea. Discuss

Marijuana is perfectly legal and tolerated in North Korea. Discuss.

no wonder they're so easily brainwashed.

Something something pixels.

As far as I'm aware, it just exists as a wild plant there and there is no legislation involving it at all. I doubt there are many drug dealers in NK though.

Yet with less people in prison percapita than the united states.

And you are gullible.

Pic is fake as fuck.

Anybody can see it's fake you fucking brainlet. What he's saying is right though, there is no legislation on weed and it grows wild in many places.

Yeah no shit. You don't last long in a Nork prison. I'll bet they have less people in prison per capita than Norway.

>smoke pot in north Korea
>Get the munchies
>no food to eat

Literally torture.

Sucking so much dick has ruined your grasp of reality. This is a pointless contrarian thread. Only a homosexual could be so mentally ill to post it. Also, meth is legal in NK too, maybe you should go there and see how tolerant they are of queers

No, it's not. The wild plant sometimes mistaken for weed by tourists is a variation of cannabis with very low THC levels and is used there as a poor man's tobacco. Literally only DUDE WED LMAO retards believe this weed in best korea clickbait fake news crap.

>he fell for the Jewish lies abou NK
That's right goy. NK sucks and needs to be destroyed.

Bread and circus. Keep the masses happy, and you can do whatever the fuck you want. It's how all dictatorships and authoritarian regimes work.

Yes, it is. And Amphetamine too. That is why there is a significant drug trafficking from DPRK.

There was an user here one time who was an American tour guide for NK. He said weed and speed were both very prohibited. Like if caught hard labor was the punishment.

kek

So is meth.

But you just know that fatboy gets all the speed, coke, weed, and pills he wants to go with the whores and his dad's stockpile of Hennessey (Jong Il spent almost a million a year on fine cognac).

Free weed. No munchies. That must be hell.

yah we used to get a bunch over here in japan
til the coast guards stopped all drugs from north korea

munchies must fucking kill em

They have less blacks.

I'm sure you can just munch on rice or something.
Dirt perhaps.

>2nd world country
>thinking anyone has the energy for DUDE WEED LMAO after producing enough for the family and state