Newcastle Mass Paki Rape gang case

It keeps on happening year after year, but it's gonna reach a head, mark my words. People are pissed off and fed up. This is the first big raep gang case since the victory of trum and expansaion of the alt-right.

bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-40879427

theguardian.com/uk-news/2017/aug/09/newcastle-sex-grooming-network-operation-shelter

Other urls found in this thread:

theguardian
unvis.it/theguardian.com/uk-news/2017/aug/09/newcastle-sex-grooming-network-operation-shelter
youtu.be/-Z0UwYzKcLY
www55.zippyshare.com/v/3jP5nNaf/file.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Alternatively

>theguardian com/uk-news/2017/aug/09/newcastle-sex-grooming-network-operation-shelter
unvis.it/theguardian.com/uk-news/2017/aug/09/newcastle-sex-grooming-network-operation-shelter

>1502299559001 (1).jpg

Didn't see that pic in those articles, OP.

Goddamn it. Maybe I should emigrate to the UK and use a lot of spray tan.

Have you ever consitered that western women are absolute degenerate whores who need to be raped back into submission and you limp wristed cucks aren't man enough to do it?

doubtful.

remember Rotherham? Well the people did not rise up. and no one will rise up this time.

the UK is fucked man.

Why is the one not wearing shoes? Wouldn't it hurt going barefoot everywhere?

Reminder that in Rotherham the authorities weren't scared of being called racist, they were also raping the same girls.

When will whites say enough? It's fucking torture at this point.

Well, I guess this is why liberals wanted more Muslims in the west: it feeds their pedo rings.

Hadn't really considered that? What's your Moms address?

Introduce Sharia law for all Muslims. Stone them to death if they are married or if they used violence in the rapes. Or at least give them 100 lashes of the whip and force them to pay a huge amount of money to each of the girls.

These days rape won't give you more than a stern talking to.

what do you mean enough?
isn't that what the brits wanted?

Barefoot on asphalt is actually pretty nice. Once you get to gravel however...

Dumb whores weren't forced to drink and do drugs and be sluts

>13 year old females having agency

WEW

You won't do anything.

most were older though
aoc in the uk is 16 i think
the whores chosed this

You guys have to do something. You got those fuckers out on bond that stuffed that little girl in a meat processor. I mean the U.S, isn't the biggest baddest place on earth but those fucks would be in solitary confinement in jail with no bond because they would be getting sport fucked with a broom stick before we gave them Columbian neck ties.

Nice cunnies

>People are pissed off and fed up
No they aren't. Not as long as Love Island is on the TV. Most people probably haven't even heard about this.

>the girls are more culpable than the hordes of Muslim men pushing them into this

>brits
>white

Wew

Is the UK the new rape capital?

(coughs) Jailbait

What book is that?

Admit it, you people like young pussy.

Calm down Machmud

There is nothing cuckier than smelly, monobrowed hairy 20-50yr old """"men"""gangraping 12year old kids

If it wasnt for our traiturous hoverments, your kind aould hang from the trees and you know it

Sandnigger death cult scum

>three years for gang raping a child
he would get 15 minimum here, what the fuck

Hnnnnngh

Easy Meat

Not very eternal are we Anglos, you are already a minority in London, the whole of Britain is next.

mass genocide of all pakis when

No they wouldn't. They would get the most Jewish lawyer they could and the single white female Christian judge will get turned on from the testimony.

Is it true that some fathers tried to take back their daughters by force and they were stopped by British police?

I'm surprised no fathers of the girls have snapped and started killing the muslims. Defending your own flesh and blood (especially your daughter) is one of the strongest instincts in you.

No, save qt white girls they don't deserve this. the filthy pakis are exploiting chav white underclass girls

Yes

Thanks.

These people need to be lined up against a wall and shot.
Britain when the fuck will you wake up?

youtu.be/-Z0UwYzKcLY

np.
Some pretty disturbing things detailed in there, can't beleive so few people know about it.

this is a disgrace. There would be riots if such a thing happened here

>(1)
OP really likes that pic...

Nothing will happen. British people are cowardly cucks, fearing authority, and being called racist.

that would be racist

you people are just triggered that young white women are going after superior arab men, and not dorky white losers. So you chimp out and want to murder everyone who's more successful than you. This is why white people are evil, and why all white men need to be killed, NOW

Well what you fail to realize is that we don't always count on the courts. We have our Muslim problems but it's usually a shooting where they intend to die. Which in all reality they know that if they pulled the shit here that they do there they would have to intend to die.

Are you retarded?

Bong police literally arrested fathers that were trying toevsn put themselves into proximity of the paki abusers

>grooming
Why not just call it super duper gang rape? Or feminist revelation. Or just name it "racist shitskins exploiting superior white girls, because they are inferior shit races", since that's what it is.

Cops aren't around all the time.

probably because the people who own the papers are implicitly in support of this kind of thing

Yep. The father was arrested for breaching the peace while the girls screams and Pakis laughter was heard.
They also had public sex with the victims (sex in public is a crime) and cop cars witnessed it.
But the cops and psychologists were also abusing the girls.

>implying anglos aren't proud of the brown people assimilating

Well then give them brown and niglet girls so they can rape them in cellar for decade. Lets do it. I'll buy a special robot, so when i am not available to do my monkey business the robot can still rape, this way they can be occupied.

lucky pakis

It's raining n the pic.

No, the gangs will just get better at it. They were given enough time to learn.

I'm not sure I understand what you're saying

How has there not been any fucking hangings of these fucking subhuman pakis and traitorous cunts? For FUCKS sake.

It's not widely known but sex offenders where getting beat to death in prison so often that my state had to designate a special prison just for sex offenders.

I am saying we need to kidnap ambassadors of Africa daughters and rape them for decade in cellar. We should also collect Sheik's daughters are rape in cellars for decades. We should probably also go house to house where brown people live and simply kidnap their daughters, torch them on fire and tell them this is our culture.

So public executions when?
I bet once that started happening for this specific crime that shit would stop pretty fast.

well yes, but if people like you and I had the political clout to pull something like that off, I think we could implement a much more reasonable solution, and skip all the kidnapping and rape.

The issue is that people in the UK are demoralized into being OK with this kind of thing. The rape gangs will continue until that changes.

Gaan drink a brandy en coke jou fokken boer

You should probably just stick with a massive influx of revenge killing and random hate crime

i hope one day they all burn fucking pedos

How else are they going to learn? They do everything reverse of law we tell them. We need to do what they do so they do what we previously done. I have an idea, why not just ring the bell where brown/black people live and throw acid in their faces? This way they can experience our tolerance for their culture.

the much simpler solution is to simply make more people aware of the problems, and acclimate them with a nationalist world-view. The internet has made all of this possible.

Most people still get their information through the establishment media. If we can convince enough people that they are being lied to by the very people they've given power, things will start to change pretty quickly.

They are missing out on genocide. White people need to start doing genocide and chains again, then they will develop some respect.

Hopefully more people will read up on it.

www55.zippyshare.com/v/3jP5nNaf/file.html

>Absurd Neo-nazi diatribe against muslims
>Vapid, entirely transparent neo-fascist propaganda which teaches hatred, intolerance and ultimately violence against whole sectors of our society. The arguments are absurd, hysterical, paranoid and completely made up by himself. Real knuckle dragging stuff. Unfortunately there seem to be quite a few out there who want to believe this kind of thing.
Lel. As if it was all fiction. That's from someone's "review" of Easy Meat on Amazon.

Think of it like the civil right's movement in the US, but backwards. They abused the liberal media to sell their points to the masses. The masses still get their news from the liberal media, so if people start committing "hate crimes" against non-whites, your average normie will be against it. If you instead focus on getting people to see reality instead of what the liberal media focuses on, you'll convince more people to your side.

Hang the pakis, then hang the cops and politicians who allowed/are allowing this. Seriously this is beyond vile and evil

Holy fuck bongs, how in hell do you live there? How do you pay taxes knowing you and your children are plaything for shitskins living off what you make?

Why does that matter? The sick bastards don't seem to care. The only thing they fear is extreme cruelty.

Mass genocide of all Brits when?

because there are other people who do care, but are misinformed. If you extend extreme cruelty to them, you'll be seen as just as bad by the uninformed majority.

Good luck kicking that off. You'll get turned in by the second person you bring it up to.

>muh peaceful muslims and refugees could never do such things, its the nazis I tell you!

These people need a bullet

What did she mean by this?

>british """"people""""

holy hell lmao.

Not if I don't get caught. Random acts of violence are almost impossible to solve.

I like that site. Much better than Archive.is

well sure, good luck being truly random though.
especially the retards on this site. There's a bout a zero % chance they wouuldn't brag to all their racist retard friends onlien immediately after

It's always in life of humanity and always will be in life humanity, if punishment doesn't works, you have to increase the punishment. Very simple, but you have to at all times have control. Does British police have control? Does American police have control? They run from ghettos, they try to be tolerant, they look around scared, no wonder rapes happen. They should stage public executions on street where gangbangers live when they catch and convict a criminal, like in old England. When they learn the consequences, then we can reduce the punishment. Public executions of criminals should be such where their family members have to torture them, torch them on fire, it should be a lesson for them. Not comfy chair and provided lawyer, nah we are way passed that, they are immune to this, we should break their immunity.

Easy meat should be enough proof that the entire British system has to go, everyone with any kind of responsibility needs to be hanged along with the kebabs.

But even in Rotherham, the cuckolds re-elected the child-rape enablists.

It is 2017 nao. you can't make a single step without leaving the trail in dozen electronic devices. Right wing terrorists would be caught in no time. It is national security question.

more pics? for science ofc

Already happening.

yes, they do have control. The issue is that they're all liberal progressives who fell for the multicultural meme.

If you had actual right-wing people in government, in the police, in the media, none of this would happen. All the problems with the UK stem from the massive leftwingification of all their institutions.

thats because general consensus about shit skins needs to change
and it slowly changing
also hate for the government is growing

Yea I get that. But it's the way to go if you can keep your mouth shut. You'll become the Muslim Boogieman. They'll tell each other stories of the extreme cruelty. Rap some on in a goodyear tire and blaze it up while they're alive.

We need to line every one of these people up against the wall and gun them down. No mercy.

edgy. Please don't ever leave your mother's basement

Brits are related to hobbits.
Lazy, hairy, love to get orc'd.

*sniff*

Multiculturalism doesn't has interracial or people of multiple races living in same city. That's integration. What left meme? It was British conservatives who opened the borders, they have no organization, they are pushing the free market nonsense. Such rapes would never happen in North Korea or Soviet Union or China, since they are in control of their races.

You don't need to kill them, just make them wish they were dead.
Gouge out their eyes, cut the tongue out and remove their hearing. Cut their fingers off so they can't communicate whatsoever. Then parade them around as an example of what will happen to others if it continues.