"childish men are to blame for women having kids in late in life"

nypost.com/2017/05/13/childish-men-are-to-blame-for-women-having-kids-late-in-life/

When you ride the cock carousel until mid-30s and then start to wonder where all the good men are

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Extinction_debt
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>It's someone else's fault if I'm unfuckable

women are always the first to point the blame.

I am a man child. We do go out, we do go to bars, have dinner with friends, do physical activity. In fact, we do it in style.
I don't LARP, I don't watch anime or read comics. I do play some online games on my PC, with my wife.

I am nearly 40 and me wife is in late 20's, former model now techie. Finncially secure, I own a maserati among 3 other cars. Multiple vacationa a year, dozens of concerts including meeting the talent.

I can have tats, wear shorts to the office (which I usually work at home save a day or two I go in for meetings).

I can speak freely and curse/swear in meetings. I get all kinds of silly perks like office going to new movie releases or an entire day the whole office goes to volunteer at a food bank. We have a cyclist club for people that cycle into work or do competitive practice at lunch. I don't have set hours. Food regularly paid for, at minimum on wed and Firday. Mandatory 2 trips a year to go to conventions and training (Usually LA/LAs Vegas/New York) - and I get to pick which ones I personally want - all expenses paid (bring wife along). No I'm not a neckbeard and I am not the exception either. When I was single I was never without a date when I wanted.

and besides, whats wrong with playing vidya anyway, why use that as the picture
>muh "real men dont play videogames"-argument
i fucking hate roasties

how are you a man child then?

pls dont make this a pasta thread

LOL who the fuck wants to marry fat feminist sluts ? What the fuck do women think they're worth ?

i don't think it's that this time, it's just the "career women" thing. sleeping around for too long, and then wondering why men who are 15-20 yrs younger dont desire them

Career women are fat feminist sluts

They're all sluts and they're all feminists. Article is written by an American so they're all fat.

It's probably not the case in Finland tho, you're women got to be slim.

Your * :^)

Stop posting this shit pasta, you absolute faggot.

"your women got to be slim"
oh my sweet summer child. if you want a slim woman these days you either have to be a chad or then just order a bride from fucking vietnam or something. They'll just jump at the chance as soon as they realize you are able to support them financially

Some even aren't even carreer women and have these expectations the only compromise they would make is taking a man that isn't that good looking. I personally know 2 cases where the women were emotional wrecks.

>Yes, girlfriend! Men are so childish and self absorbed now days! Where have all the men gone, Stacey!?

also this

>not yaas
You had one job

absolutely degenerate

It is another validation of Jordan Peterson's findings where once you equalize the social differences between the sexes the biological differences become more pronounced. Thus with hedonism and biology in control of sex, the drive to find a high status man for all women becomes even more all important, so the 80/20 'harem' rule is applied brutally. Whereas before social rules allowed/forced betas to team up and produce nuclear families, now there is a sea of unwed beta males and a flood of beta females competing and demanding for their shot at the top man (power/money being the primary, if not only, criterion that makes a male alpha).

This is a civilization that cannot replicate itself thus it is a dead civilization, we are just in the extinction debt phase: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Extinction_debt right now but the debt will be paid in full within 50 years (2 generations).

Sorry, I don't speak Stacey that well...

Probably should've put a "omg" in there too

I, a ruralfag, have found that despite four years of not speaking to females I can still parody them and my first impressions of them are still dead on. Get the flouride out of your water.

It's not my fault you sucked 30 cocks until you are 35 and than can't find a husband, you whore.

I grew up with 6 sisters you cunt. 1 brother.

Luckily I wasn't hen pecked into an emasculated beta faggot like you.

Try 300.

I've been giggling like a mad man every time I see it show up in a thread. We should ship this meme, its so versatile it can fit into almost any topic. It looks like it is just one guy posting it furiously in any oportune thread he can find in the catalogue. If you've seen the original context then maybe you'll find it funny. Its a reddit post some faggot made about his tech job, just surfaced today in relation to the Google debacle. The screenshots been posted in the catalogue

I always show women the picture of Daniel Craig playing his PSP in an airport and that always shuts them up

>and my first impressions of them are still dead on
I fucking hate that shit. I am spot on in nearly every fucking case and I always tell myself
>nah man fuck you're just too autistic about it your first impression can't always end up being right
BUT IT ALWAYS DOES. FUCK.

this isnt political go fuck a cactus you boring fuck

Here's the story of the one where I proved it

>figured she was a whore, not terrible but definitely not a virgin
>decided she had probably sucked a few in her time
>discussion came up between her and friends about church, i knew before she said it that she didn't go
>found out days later from her cuck bf that yeah, she never took it in the vag but had in fact sucked a few in her time

Fucking disgusting.

I was too mature for my ex. Her words not mine.

>Snek
You've never been with a woman, you're a fucking faggot
After all, it takes one to know one

They want a "mister right" but don't have the looks to do get one.
Sad

Eastern Europe and Asia are full of slim and pretty women. Estonians are the best.

I've had three gfs, only the LDR with the flip lasted long

>Gf(male)
Ftfy, dicklord

>taking NYP seriously
what are you, a woman?

>estonians are the best
true, but estonians are surpirisingly patriotic in my experience, they dont seem to be as attracted to western men as some other central/eastern women

i hate reddit pls dont its like 99% californians

>stupid thots are sperging out because they can't find a man
I'm really happy that these people are finally hit by the consequences of their actions. Even if they don't know it's their fault.

Why's there always someone screeching "x demographic is to blame!"
People just live their fucking lives, man.
>oh it's the single mothers!
Well yeah, they're a problem, but then you go and look at THEIR parents, the relatively well-off human beings who were supposed to raise them, and you realize that the girls are trying their best (even if it's the best of a totally broken trainwreck of a human being).

None of these people who do this hyper-generalized whining actually give a flying fuck about any of the misery in the world. I want nothing more than my own place in a decent neighborhood with a happy family. I'll get that if I'm lucky, if someone takes pity on me enough to hire me, if my health doesn't fail in the meanwhile, or if I don't suffer some grievous injury that renders me unable to have a family. Even if I get it, there are other people who will never have it, even in this country, and they will eventually curse God and all of existence as they fall into a ditch to die.

But yeah, you're oppressed because men you don't find attractive look at you occasionally.

you're really white knighting on Sup Forums for single moms

>its not single moms fault its their parents huehuehue lets remove all blame from the slut that spread their legs and had unprotected sex cause its CLEARLY THE PARENTS FAULT

i want you to take a step back AND SLAP YOURSELF FOR BEING A FUCKING RETARD

You could easily do the same thing with a cute girl and get the same replies from dozens of thirsty nu-males.

>Aussie cumming in his pants over a fresh new coppypasta that he just cant wait to post all over this board