Taking photos of the interior produces a photo of the exterior

>Taking photos of the interior produces a photo of the exterior

When did you realize NASA was full of shit?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=CzyPN8-AbJQ
svs.gsfc.nasa.gov/11924
nasa.gov/sites/default/files/thumbnails/image/1-bluemarble_west.jpg
visibleearth.nasa.gov/view.php?id=57723
youtube.com/watch?v=qAPXZgJjv7A
eso.org/public/images/eso1242a/zoomable/
youtu.be/CzyPN8-AbJQ?t=8
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>I don't understand something so it must be bullshit

when i was 11, there was no way americans sent 3 men onto a flying rock billions of miles away using stolen nazi technology and then fly back.

>implying that's a photo.
full retard

Hitler is on the dark side of the moon?

We know the Galaxy looks this way because astronomers, for thousands of years have charted the movement and pattern of stars, in places of the world where the can see the galactic disc, they chart the relative position and distance between stars, in doing so we've determined that the galaxy has 'arms' which all center around a core. Which is why at night, when you look at the galactic disk its brighter toward its 'center'.

Our Andromeda bros tweeted us this pic.

And its not a fucking photo you tard its a construction based on the data we have. It would take hundreds o thousands, if not millions of years to get a probe far enough from the milky way to show what it looks like.

>billions of miles away
britbong education

Every image is cgi that doesn't negate some of the data but this is now a flat Earth thread.
>pic related

>billions
YOU RETARD THE MOON IS TRILLIONS OF MILES AWAY

why not?

we also developed the bomb first using similar methods and the science that went into that was far more impressive than rocket tech from the 60s

>movement and pattern of stars

Then how come the constellations haven't changed in literally thousands of years?

almost all "pictures" of space are artist renditions.

science can only "smell" stuff in space, not actually take pictures.

Space is faker than a three dollar bill

That isn't our milky way. It is a similar galaxy that scientists think looks like ours.

when I saw all the cgi on the ISS
youtube.com/watch?v=CzyPN8-AbJQ

photoshop?
link me to the NASA site that has this pic
>oh wait

Who can read that Hebrew around America' sweat coast?

Also Sup Forumss philosophy on women.

they cant even efficiently measure how far or how big a star is let alone making an accurate impression of galaxy

SLIDE THREAD
you all took the bait fucking faggots,OP probably knows it was digital art before posting this shit

Love pictures like this. Eerie and intimidating.

svs.gsfc.nasa.gov/11924

There is a lot of fishy material out there

Crack in the dome

nasa.gov/sites/default/files/thumbnails/image/1-bluemarble_west.jpg
>oh wait

That's just a simulation based on what we can see, and what we've seen from other galaxies.

Except they have.

Woah zero g mason chick

Tim Peake showing us the art of a zero g backflip

Just go to a place where the sky is clear enough at night.

No this is what it seems

>All that clone tooling

Jesus Christ.

They had a higher res version awhile ago but they replaced it with this lol

Alright i stand corrected, i wonder what theyre trying to hide

The holes.

>Turkish intellactual

So much for the islamic golden age of science

Occam's Razor.

>No genuine, undoctored, full photos of Earth from space
>All footage of people aboard the ISS are actually shot on 0G planes and using wirework
>Footage of astronauts making repairs in space are shot underwater
>Wide angle lenses used to make the horizon more curved than it actually is
>Footage of moon landings are glaringly fake and have the same production values as movies made in the 60s

I don't want to say "flat earth" but at this point, it does seems plausible that that genuinely could be the truth they're trying to hide.

They can't go past a certain point above the atmosphere, so for whatever reason, they've been told to - or are forced to - hide the truth by any means possible.

*Fish eye lenses, I meant to say.

visibleearth.nasa.gov/view.php?id=57723

Globe west 2048

No, it's called confirmation bias.

No, it's deductive reasoning based on close examination of the evidence.

and why are they trying to deceive us?

What evidence?
You call absolutely every single thing you get shown CGI.
Go ahead, explain these
>have the same production values as movies made in the 60s
>They can't go past a certain point above the atmosphere

And no, the flat earth is not plausible at all, and in fact, proving the Earth is flat would be pretty easy, but everyone refuses to do it.

Google searches for "Nibiru" up 212% in past week

Worldwide-Thursday, August 3, 2017 - Wednesday, August 9, 2017

That is what space walks are.

"What would they have to gain from this?" said one lab rat to another.

I've no idea why they'd betray us, but it must be powerful enough to scare them to perpetuate the lie for so long. Maybe they're in contact with something evil that's threatening them into coercion.

most photos of "the milky way" are photos of a nearby similar galaxy (Andromeda, I believe)

Wow, a camera operator?
Are you telling me they recorded that footage using a camera?
That's unsettling.
And no, i'm not seeing a skuba diving suit there at all.

No they are not, you fucking retards, they are CGI simulations based on what they know.
This is what Andromeda looks like.

>another guy in a space suit..... omg flat earth

There's footage in this thread of air bubbles rising up from astronauts helmets
>>have the same production values as movies made in the 60s
Visible wires making the astronauts bounce, footage slowed down to artificially simulate low gravity, moon landers made from tin toil and gaffer tape, etc.

>proving the Earth is flat would be pretty easy

Yes, it is.
youtube.com/watch?v=qAPXZgJjv7A

''smell'' is bad term. They are just using waveleghts that human eye can't see.

>Yes, it is.
You actually think you can see anything from 30km in altitude?
There's a much easier way.
Go to New Zealand and throw a drone way up in the skies from there, since New Zealand is closer to the edge according to all those Flat Earth maps, you should clearly see a horizon much closer than the other sides.

9 Gigapixel mosaic of our Galaxy - 84 million stars

eso.org/public/images/eso1242a/zoomable/

I really wish someone would. If the earth is round, it's round, if it's flat, it's flat. It honestly makes no difference to me. It's just that when all the evidence is objectively false in some way, it just raises questions.

I WANT this to be put to rest, but when you can see 90 miles into the distance on a clear day, it contradicts what we're constantly told to be true about the earth.

If we're all living under a dome and are the rab rats of interdimensional scientists, fair enough. I've still got to go to work and pay my bills. What can I do otherwise?

wow bro really gets that neurological activity all activated and shit *rips bong* wow man

Thats precisely the opposite you cuck.

Sup Forums is the one place on the internet that understands women as being a bullshit husk of a man. It's our duty to shepherd them.

Right

Milky way picture is in fact photo of Andromeda

If the Earth was flat, then if I took a telescope from a high mountain, I should be able to see the entire planet.
Plus, the Sun would never fall low enough for pic related to happen.

No they are not, Andromeda looks very differently.
Pic related is Andromeda, and pic related is the angle from where we see Andromeda, we can't see it topside down.

I'll take How does Light travel for 500, Alex

Looks like a photo to me cunt

pic related shows wind speed
if Earth was a spheroid the wind speed would be more/less the same on both poles
Yet there's MASSIVE difference, and the speed on the (((south pole))) is much larger

this proves the Earth is a flat spinning disc

Except it would if the Sun were much closer and smaller than we're led to believe. If the Sun really was millions of miles away, there wouldn't be "hotspots" on the surface.

Threads like this are the reason space elevator doesn't post here anymore.

The guy on the right's finger goes inside of the dude on the left's pocket, snagging it and pulling it up.

What exactly is "oh shit" about this? Is the implication that the guy is on strings? Are the people who make suggest this completely retarded?

How small and low, exactly?
And how small and low is the moon too?

I'm starting to think these are just slide threads.
Don't know the reason flat earthers are so focused on Sup Forums

these are fakes tho

It's being reflected in the ocean, you retard. It's not a "hotspot".

Occams razor wouldn't lead to people launching million ton vehicles into the void to then pretend they've been somewhere they haven't. In many respects faking all these accomplishments is a more elaborate undertaking than actually achieving them.

I know right.
If you actually pause the video you can see it's a space suit clear as day. He's mistaking the bits in shadow as a scuba suit.

>Are the people who make suggest this completely retarded?
either that or its a shill operation to discredit actual conspiracy theories like sandy hook
anyone can search ISS tour and see literal hours of uncut raw footage of astronauts floating around section to section explaining shit in zero g

I'd say the moon is more or less the same size as the Sun since an eclipse can totally block out the light and cause total darkness.

If you stick your finger in front of the Sun, does everything go dark? Why then would the moon block out all the light?

>shirts, when bunched up, don't fall down like they normally do

Surprise, there's NO FUCKING GRAVITY TO PULL THEM DOWN

this

Because the moon is bigger than your thumb, retard.

depends on the metric system, amerifat

No because one pole is in daylight and the other is in night. One is ocean and the other is on a chunk of ice with an average elevation of 8200 ft. The different seasons on the north and south alone generate different weather patterns and windspeed. I don't even know where you'd get the idea that just because they're the poles, they should have the same wind speed. By this logic the US should have the same windspeed as Brazil at all times because they're roughly in the same place on opposing hemispheres.

>that answer
im 100% sure those channels are really in for the views and collecting money trying to feed the "woke" mentality. its always interesting and fun to watch those videos and read the retarded comments mad by people who actually think that they are smart

Well I suppose that makes you a gullible retard

Congratulations, you fucking idiot, you're wrong

ITT How does light work?

They do, but very slowly. Similar to how magnetic North has moved and how the tectonic plates move.

The horizon is one of the easiest ways to validate the Earth's curvature. As the sun dips behind the horizon, it slips from your view in a bottom-up direction. If you watch the sunset while lying on your back, and then hop up as the last rays disappear, then you should be able to see the sunset again.

The same pattern applies to ships as they sail away — their hulls disappear from the bottom up. If the Earth didn't curve and the horizon didn't exist, when you looked at Chicago from across Lake Michigan, you'd be able to see the Rocky Mountains.

Wrong, but judging by your post you're brainwashed beyond repair, so I won't even bother with detailed explanation

Either that's a different galaxy, or it's not a photo.

Show me where NASA claims that's a PHOTO of the MILKY WAY.

>Surprise, there's NO FUCKING GRAVITY TO PULL THEM DOWN
Are you sure about that?

0:08 -
youtu.be/CzyPN8-AbJQ?t=8

>I won't even bother with detailed explanation
In other words you have no explanation.

>Are you sure about that?
yeah, idiot

oh my god you are actually retarded

Did you even see him fall down? Are you so fucking brainwashed you can't see obvious fakery when it's presented to you?

I guess there's no point in trying to convince you when your head is buried so deep in the sand.

seeing as you posted its quite clear you are mentally retarded or just shilling
no kids died at sandy hook fagget

I love those guys.

underrated post

No, my user friend, Pink Floyd is on the dark side of the moon.

women understand women and they all hate each other

>If you stick your finger in front of the Sun, does everything go dark?
fag