Americans will deny global warming despite concrete evidence

youtube.com/watch?v=K4Ra2HR27pQ

Why is that? Why is it only Americans who deny man-made global warming and the resulting climate change effects?

Junk data

my corporate overlords demand it

Present your case with a short, concise argument.

If you can't I'll assume you don't actually have a firm grasp on what you're flapping your cocksucker about.

The temperature or climate is always changing. The human race has had it's most prosperous times under warmer weather. Look up global greening. Also Hans you're a faggot

1. Buy a thermometer
2. Start a diary reporting daily averages
3. A few years in the future, notice its getting warmer
4. Feel bad that you were a moron until then

Niggers don't cause global warming

FUCKING KEK

People are literally dying from heat in Europe right now.
They walk to the store, their brains overheat, and they fall and die.

Take temperature for 150 years on planet 4 billion years old. Act arrogant because you have it all figured out. Too dumb to realize short comings.

How well did humans live 4 billion years ago?
Was icecream as cheap and affordable?

Because if not, we might not want a return to such a state. Fag.

Two reasons:

1. If the Earth is changing there is nothing we can conceivably do to stop it you spoiled little shit

2. LMAO I dont even care nigga

Your Carbon Tax is not a Solution. Its a Scam.

If you are so worried about Carbon then do something about it.

Stand up for a real Solution like Molten Salt Reactors for example.

Drink water ???? Wear a hat???

HAHAHAHAHA

>1. If the Earth is changing there is nothing we can conceivably do to stop it you spoiled little shit

what about going full solar?

Going full solar would make electricity (and thus everything made with electricity) much more expensive.
People will riot, and there will be wars.

Solar is just not as good as fuel at the moment, nowhere near.

Because some of us don't immediately bend over and take the cock du jour of every globalist cause that shows up.

We also don't forget. I remember 20 or 30 years ago, they were telling us that our activities would turn the planet into a solid ice ball if we didn't change our ways. Then its gonna melt, and evaporate the oceans, now its just generic "change".

The funny part is, ALL solutions, no matter what the environment does, needs regressive, global policy enacted RIGHT AWAY... NOW... before its too late!!!.... this time we mean it!

We were told 10 years ago that earth would both be an unlivable dried out husk with no polar bears, and completely under water.

Then we discover that a ton of data was faked, cooked, and everyone was linking back to each other on the bad data in a giant circle jerk.

Please, Hans... spare us your fairy tales and just concentrate on slamming your asshole closed when your muslim bull comes around after prayer time.

Why are Amerilards always so willfully ignorant?
Is it because of something they put in the government mandated daily serving of Coke Zero™?

I think it is naive to suggest that humans have any shot of accurately controlling the climate of the Earth anytime soon

It's pretty yuge

daily reminder that the last time Earth had similar temperatures as today was 120 000 years ago

during that time sea level was between 6 to 9 meters higher than today and there is evidence of sudden swings of several meters within a few decades

there are also several sedimentological indicators pointing to cyclonic 'superstorms' in the Caribbean, that were powerful enough to transport 1000t 'mega-boulders' onto the shore and formed because collapsing ice sheets shut down the oceanic overturning circulation

corporate overlords are the ones who pay for bogus (((research))) because if renewable or otherwise clean energy is more accessible and affordable for common people then their refineries become obsolete in the energy department and they are left with producing industrial lubricants and plastics cutting their profits significantly.

signed, (_))::::::::::::::::D~~your fucking stepdad~~

Solar energy will start to be cheaper than gas in 4-5 years.

Why does OP wanna suck Al Gores Cock?

So many axioms here I'm unsure you actually know what "concise" and "argument" mean.

Misleading and irrelevant

>Concrete evidence
Weren't the ice caps supposed to be melted by the early 2000's?

the winter was colder than usual desu.

Supposedly, yes. I hope it does.
However, it will be like the '90s in home PCs - every couple of years you need to buy a new one, as the technology improves in effectiveness. Early adopters would be fucked.
And since we had that with PCs, with mobile phones, etc and soon too, people are careful.

And I am quite sure who's cock you're sucking, say hi to them corporate overlords for me, eh?

We know we are rising Co2 levels are an insane rate and we know that the physical phenomenon is rising temperature.

The main question is how massive and fast the impact is gonna be.

hey you falsify data you can make any argument right, hell you get caught doing over and over well your just a climate denier.

sorry truth is the grand solar minimum is coming bro, enjoy the new ice age, here's hoping its just another mini.

>muh one data point

Nigga u dumb.

How stupid do you have to be to die because it's too hot?

Also all the solutions for global warming, real or not, aim to lower the earth's temperature by a fraction of a degree every ten years. What an enormous waste of money.

Americans are the only country left with a free press

Or is you think DW was going to give any airtime to climategate?

just because they haven't melted as some predictions have stated back in whenever, doesn't change the fact that they are in fact melting.
Also much progress was made in switching over to renewable and cleaner energy sources so the process was slowed down.

Why is it climate change instead of global warming

>t. another idiot who doesn't know that renewable energy is reliant on refineries for the manufacturing of most of the components for their renewable energy infrastructure

You have to be sandnigger or african

>global warming
>man made global warming
>western global warming
Which one we talking about famalam?

Vast majority is natural, the next largest chunk is from China and India who will never lower emissions.

It hasn't happened yet... but it WILL! If you don't give the government money WE'RE DOOMED

>Make prediction
>Doesn't come true
>I-I was just off on the date a little it's still happening
I'm also slowly dying but that doesn't mean it's not something that's going to happen naturally anyway

Honestly who the fuck knows. It's weird, Americans are weird. It's like they're so
obssessed with individualism they just have to run counter to stuff like global warming. It's
just too juicy.
I reckon it's because at it's heart, America is a "yehaw we struck oil boys" nation. Always have
been always will be. That's why they want trump, It's why they want a "shake up", they've come into money and that's what they think
will happen forever. They'll just keep getting their yehaw moments, and fuck the tedium of micro-
management.

Yeah, burger but riddle me this, how come oil companies (i.e. Exxon) are the ones sponsoring bogus research? Maybe (just maybe) the profits would drop despite the technological reliance on such components?

Food for thought.
PS

>why
Because corporates want to be freed from any government shackles to produce at their own hearts content.
US people are gullible enough to believe there would be any benefit with deregulating industrial production and economy.

We've already seen all this shit.
Amerifats suck jew dicks and vote to deregulate market, we all suffer from it.

Climate naturally changes, and humanity is simply providing another push to the process.

Mankind as a whole might very well understand the situation they chained themselves onto, only when water and food shortages, and even greater immigration waves will become the norm.

Not an argument, moron.

Is this the power of anarchism?

you live in one of the poorest countries in the world.

>Americans
Great propaganda spewing, here's the truth, if climate change is real go be angry at the Chinese and Indians since they spew out more pollution and coal smoke than any other nations in the world. They burn more coal than European women

Oh yeah, all those poor corporations who would lose money on shifting from one energy source to another.
After multi national corporations are the good guys and they would NEVER put profits before people, eh?
Are Ice Caps melting or not?
That's the question, the slower rate of melting doesn't make the point go away.
Another thing, do you think the flooding of coastal regions and the myriad of problems associated with those is worth the risk of not making some fat cats invest in different power sources?

Lool I like how you highlight the straight bit in red like, "look boys we did great here, does this look like an upwards trend to you???". That straight part is stupid, it's the end part where it rockets upward which is relevant to the last hundred years of Climate change. But ofc we can't see that because it's happening on too small a time scale for this chart to show.

I wasn't making an argument

I am not even the guy you responded to and d e m a n d e d a concise point from

I just called you a retard and I'm pretty sure it was a bullseye

Of course the ice caps are melting, they've been melting for hundreds of years
Pic related you can't tell me we were doing just as much environmental "damage" in 1916 as we were in 1996

No. They will charge you more for the critical parts.

Wanna know a secret? Oil companies make very little profit from oil and gas. They make tons of money from things that are critical to making plastics, components, and other things you wouldn't be able to shitpost from your iphone.

and yet the Sahara is having a record cool summer

>scientists are lying to me, so climate is a myth
>i cant test it myself, i am not a scientist dummy
>by the way my aunt and my sister are the same person

explain to me why america has to do something and fork over money and not china, india, and 3rd world developing countries?

your argument is that corporations are funding bogus research but you're not really putting anything forth, are you?

you're beginning to sound like the same people you came here to mock.

so what tesla produces as much CO2 in the production of its vehicles as you would burn in a typical car over 8 years.

I didn't say that, I said your presented data is misleading since it isn't of big enough scale to prove climate change
Also I ain't got a sister so try harder

Been there, done that. Raw data shows no warming. They have to conveniently (((adjust))) the raw data for it to show anything.

This thread is about why Americans deny climate change so fiercely, so I'm not propagandizing dumbass I'm making a relevant comment. Also Whataboutism much? At least china is doing chinas thing and building a metric fuckton of solar, then again china has more get up and go than US. US is pinned by the throat by big oil

Nice speculative theory based on what we believe happens. Let us know when you can time travel and bring back the video.

Oh yeah, tell me more about your expertise in Oil Company practices, and how they totally support renewable energy

In the meantime I'll give you a secret
I worked for Exxon for 6 yrs as a regional manager

It's 8/10/2017 and currently 56 degrees with an expected high of 75 today in Colorado. Fuck off al gore

there was 5x as much CO2 in the atmosphere during the Cretaceous Period as there is right now. The planet is currently carbon starved.

>German
>white

HAHAHAHAHA NIGGER

>complaining about a request for a concise argument
Well at least that explains why you gave no argument.

not an argument

your name isn't Ken Ham by any chance?

Let me guess, oil companies don't want renewable energy because it means an endless supply of money. They much prefer a finite source like oil right? Seriously gtfo

Thorium reactors, look it up dude if they were serious they could have a safe alternative to nuclear power that would make power so cheap it would almost be free.

As an American, I can explain.

We under fund our educational system so badly that college graduates have only a 4th or 5th grade reading level.

Thus, when a climate study comes out with big fancy words like anthropogenic, Joe Plumber American doesn't understand. But when some climate denier like *THE ENTIRE REPUBLICAN PARTY AT THE MOMENT* says words like "fake" and "hoax", they get that. It resonates with them (resonate is another big word that climate deniers wouldn't understand). Couple that with the mentality of voting for guys you "want to have a beer with", and you get backwards hicks with southern accents (indicative of poor education, prove me wrong) flooding our congress.

The problem is systemic. I'm honestly not sure if it can be fixed.

I said it because you are trying to pin it on us rather than the true sourc, China, whatever clean energy they build there are still more coal plants being constructed, not to mention all the environmental damage that they constantly create without giving any shits

>as an american

unmask yourself commie flaggot.

k

Dude you're 5, playing blame game uggh so irrelevant

>if they were serious
I'm kinda getting cold fusion vibes my man
But I'll look into it, sounds exciting.
I don't know what oil companies are looking to profit from. But you've proven how retarded your own point is for me, which is hella nice.
>it means an endless supply of money

You do realize, that plastics come from oil, and oil is finite, right? We on the same page here?
Shifting their production from oil to plastics makes no sense, because that requires a lot of investment in infrastructure, (because production would have to be shifted to pretty much exclusively plastics), while oil (quite logically) remains finite.

Wew.

The pot calls the kettle black

A lot of good points
great illustration, this guy can't even spell 'faggot'

alright sir sorry about the confrontation, have a nice day.

slide

Note how humans weren't alive in the Cretaceous period.

It's almost like the earth's climate for the past million years is the climate that humans need to survive!

>being a flaggot
>not knowing what a flaggot is

O' Im havin a laff

Are you literally fucking retarded dude? I did not blame America you just got hurt fee fees.
I said American people don't like the idea of micro managing which is why they deny climate change,
unlike every other country in the world. Holy shit man you are 5, learn some fucking reading comprehension.
Glass heart faggit

Sounds like someone is a little upset

You made absolutely no sense. If there was a source of renewable energy that was comparable to oil it would mean endless profits for them. Are you honestly so fucking retarded that you think they don't want that? There's no investment needed for infrastructure of producing plastic than what would normally happen because they've been doing that for decades. Seriously put the beer down. You've had enough

we have mars so it doesn't really matter.

>dey du bed ding so we can bad ding too

>flaggot ignores point of the message
>is so assblasted he includes one post twice

american education. they also have highly qualified people whose job is to manipulate public opinion in that direction, working in think tanks, very well paid