Who was in the wrong in here?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=edtlKPp6bvQ
youtube.com/watch?v=cykghsXsKPQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

he was

religion of peace.

But they disrespected his religion.

according to established legal practice, no-one. When you are nuts you are nuts, And the nuts laws we live by don't hold people who are nuts accountable for their actions

I like how they say neo-Nazi instead of muslim

>neo nazi turns islamist
makes sense to me, i'm surprised this doesn't happen more often. edgy extremists that have knee jerk genocidal tendencies. both hate the jews.

>western society as a whole for being islamophobic

His barber

Devon was in the wrong.

his single mother and the reptiles in the local gov who have been pumping estrogen and lead into his water supply

>a
>fucking
>leaf

ignore,hide.

his roommates were in the wrong for not killing him first.

>islam
He was in the wrong.
I wipe my ass with pages of the Koran.

All the "Islam can solve the women problem meme"

Aka faggot virgin Libertarians in disguise that want Sharia Law to cover up women and buy them like property because that's 100% the only way they can get pussy.

They need to stop

>leaf
Do you even know what knee jerk means in the context you used it? Or do you just like parroting what feminists with neon colored hair and cuck "boy"friends say to feel smart?

Did he kill those brown people? I guess he turned out to be a "useful idiot" as some would say.

white sharia

the creators of the white sharia meme are former marines with wives and multiple kids

Citation needed

No, they weren't brown at all.

I actually knew this kid believe it or not.
He used to play 4craft, he was a Pollack.
At the time (2014) he was full blown Nazi and didn't seem like the kind that would do something like this. He was just an ordinary internet edgelord.
I've talked to other people that interacted with him a but more recently it seemed like he was becoming unhinged.
I am still baffled and it's completely out of character. He seemed like a normal kid.
There might be some footage of him speaking in v5(the only iteration he played)) head a pronounced lisp, and was his aliases were wolfdevon, devonous

He's right cause it's the guys from the War Room podcast who created it.

youtube.com/watch?v=edtlKPp6bvQ
youtube.com/watch?v=cykghsXsKPQ
google you fucken panzie

The kaffirs for not respecting the Shari'a.
Inshallah

Is that spiderman

ITT: /nupol/ surprises oldfags by not supporting this man, oldfags surprise themselves with cognitive dissonace
better
did somebody say spiderman thread

the jews

lmao the fucking spin on this.

Iron march is my favourite pro muslim fascist organization.

The hairdresser.

Around whites be in fright.

>Sup Forumsing underage

We've created a monster. He even lied that his friend&roommate Odin who he met through tinychat and pol is in jail for conspiracy to make pipe bombs

>lisp

Oh so he talked like a poof. A fucking bum bandit.

No one he tried so hard to be edgy.

He sounded "gay".

Got it.

No wonder he tried so hard to be edgy*

Many individuals with mental problems are attracted to certain ideologies, sadly a lot of them use that ideology as a pretext for them to achieve the stuff that they wanted in the first place.Some of them come from broken homes and literally hate everyone around them, kinda like the Joker, they want to watch the world burn.As far as this dude goes he needed psychiatric help for sure.

You're not cool everyone knew Delvin, our relationship was nearly gay he used to tell me his deepest desires and the evils of this world which made him feel deep anguish.

Fucking faggot tee bee aych lmao

>the only iteration he played
Also this is bullshit faggot, Baghdad would have won if it weren't for you dirty Italians.

Source OP?

>allowing yourself be murdered by a 5'1'' fuckboy
America, folks.

> when you drop the soap in front of tyrone

How to ruin your life in two easy steps

*Quran

>trying hard to be edgy
You mean like you?

dude was obviously needy for some sense of belonging. what a faggot

Reminder that Wolfdevon used to roleplay as ISIS in minecraft

Haha yes because I flip flopped from Nazi to kebab then stabbed some random coz I have a lisp.

But my post was as even more edgy than this.

Tooche bong, however shall I recover.

He sucked at raiding though.

The Neo-Nazis.

Hitler taught respect of Islam.

>people talkin about pol-andcraft
>no one posts the ip

oh well into the trash he goes

How do you even manage that lmao. From "Neo-nazi" too Islam.

>when u change factions in real life

Both groups hate jews.

REMOVE KEBAB