It's been 3 days now

It's been 3 days now
Any progress dismantling Zogle?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=1STqDQBOlD8&t
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

no. Trump hasnt imposed sanctions on them yet unfortunately

You know if it goes down the new one will just be bigger and better right?
People are waiting in line to replace it

Google is too powerfull to be taken down.

They have a monopoly.
You need an independent group of developers that aren't willing to sell them selves out to make an alternative.

That takes capital and nobody is willing to waste capital without guaranteed sucess just to protest shit practices of a company which may ruin it self because of those shit policies.

I've started using Bing.

Also, when a competitor is about the rise up. Google just buys them out and then they're part of Google.

It's already been outed as an absolutely horrible place to work for anyone not a raging leftist. Give it time, they'll dismantle themselves.

>keep making search engines
>keep getting google to buy them off me
>end up with more money than google
>buy google
foolproof

>a fucking kike
If it goes down because of us whoever follows will learn not to make pic related cry

If this latest mess is considered to be one of the factors that takes it down, you can bet your ass that the replacement won't make the same mistake.

>for normal fags
Use brave as browser and Bing as search engine
>for white heterosexual bastions
Install Adnauseam on Firefox and fuck with googles' advertisements

At least this kike's honest about it.

yeah bro it's going down any day now sit tight

This actually sounds like a good idea.

The stock has been going down, keep trashing 'em. What will you do without google, fartlord?! Stop it, or you might have to go outside, pissbaby manchild!

Google isn't going down anytime soon, the most powerful companies in the world (and probably some governments too) are already competing with them and brainstorming 24/7 on ways to topple the big Goliath, and frankly any logistical operation (DDOS/hacking) by Sup Forums is pointless.

Big companies with near monopolies have been toppled before (see IBM) but I don't think it's ever happened on this level.

The simple fact is that google has unrivalled, unprecedented dominance over significant areas of the web, and anything Sup Forums does won't even constitute a blip on their radar.

That isn't to say there aren't things people can do, look into open software and data privacy movements, learn about how data is gathered, talk to your friends about it and open discussions about using alternative services and software.

>Any progress dismantling Zogle?
>an almost 1 trillion dollar company.
yeah we are almost there cunt. A few more shitposts an we will have em by the balls

dunno but that dude that got fired for the memo almost redpilled Ana Kasparian :
youtube.com/watch?v=1STqDQBOlD8&t

see this :
a kike is making more of a difference than you are.

/googleguy/ isn't a kike faggot and red pilling a feminist activist isn't possible
I'm making a difference, my profits are on infinite chan though