Please, Please, Please, Please, Please, Please

North Korea, your targeting the wrong Guam.

You dumb nigger. Kys

>living in an irrelevant state that leeches off of glorious California

kys

>beaner infested commiefornia
>glorious

dude?

>send all your nukes to where 40% of america's military is

Wew lad, are you a nork or just a stupid hick?

>please north korea, bomb our wealthiest, most populated state, that houses half our navy

okay.gif

is there a specific reason you're a humorless bitch or were you just born that way?

hello, fellow non-guamanians...

This is a more likely target for the next False Flag.

the destruction of commiefornia is worth it, preferably he hits SF.

San Fran deserves it.

Is the airport packed right now?

The US would be a third world country without CA

My guess is Seattle.

Beaner infested commiefornia is still richer than your state, m8. If I were you I'd be ashamed by that fact

That's rich, also worth it.

Uhh, no.

Guam is in the Atlantic not the Pacific.

And you're both ashamed of your flags. Probably a poo and a polack

>your targeting
>your

KYS

The guam territory is actually just encircled by the yellow wall. The rest is the kingdom of bongistan.

Most of the US is made up of Alex Jones tier retarded christfag Walmart white people and niggers. Commiefornia has next level infrastructure supported by armies of underpayed Mexicans, Pacific Fleet, the technology capital of the world, and there's even a bunch of northerners who support trump who are still smarter and richer than a vast majority of all the retards in the southern states

the mushroom cloud of gay that a nuke on san fran causes, would block out the sun and end global warming.

Well if we are going to play that game, might as well take care of the whole problem.

>That's rich, also worth it.

It's also true

DELETE THIS

>next level infrastructure

LOL, you guys think I'm from the south, Californians are more easily triggered then Colbert stilling next to Trump with a sunday.

Yeah, like buildings with plumbing rather than trailers.

This is more because rural Whites don't pay taxes rather than rural Whites being poor. Also niggers mostly live in red states.
>Live on farm.
>Grow some stuff.
>Trade with other farmers directly through barter.
>Don't even pay VAT.

basically saying California is a slave state, LOL.

>second richest US state
>nuke that because I'm an insecure redneck

Burgers pls

Why do you think they want illegals to stay so badly? It's a huge economic boon

Doesn't matter why this is, the Republican states are still leeches.

A similar thing happens with gdp growth and whether Republicans or Democrats are in office.

Oh ya I get it, dems always looking for a way to get their slaves back.

>b-b-but it's the niggers! And the spics! That's why North Dakota is doing so well since it's all white without niggers or spics!
I love watching these right wing retards squirm to bend reality to fit their narrative

Lol what?

Doesn't most of it's wealth come from IPs? You can nuke google, microsoft and apple offices and the next day google and windows will still work and iphones will still be built in china. They'll just built a new office and that'll be it.

yeah lets bomb the rich state that keeps the countrys economy ongoing

retarded republitards

They also depend on development. Yeah the ips would make them some nice profit, but if their headquarters and main workforce were eliminated they'd be reorganizing and rebuilding for months, during which time all development would stop and someone else could leap ahead, probably China.

>VAT

Food isn't taxed anyway in the majority of states.

Yes, I'm sure everyone will quit using google and youtube if there are no updates to those sites for a month

While tech corps make a huge profit there California would be rich even without them since it has god tier industry and infrastructure.

[citation needed]

Furniture and clothing can also be easily produced in a rural community. Barter everything and the government has to choke the money out of the Democrats instead.

>40 percent of americas military in California

Why do people lie on the internet. Please cut your wrist you stooge

Being this retarded must hurt

>God tier infrastructure

Wew lad

Anything under 80% can go, unsavable.

Exactly

>Commiefornia
>Not doing the leeching

Blue states cucked, what a surprise

>ITT: flyover states try to feel relevant

If you fags hate CA so much stop sending over your filthy millenial hipsters

dude it seems you are LARPing more than us

>A statement attributed to General Kim Rak Gyom, the head of the country’s strategic forces, declared: “Sound dialogue is not possible with such a guy bereft of reason and only absolute force can work on him”. The general outlined a plan to carry out a demonstration launch of four intermediate-range missiles that would fly over Japan and then land in the sea around Guam, “enveloping” the island.

Yeah, will "fly over" Japan.

>be jewish

Oh that would be great

I can literally walk to fresh drinkable water from my house.

Oh shit are you guys panicked? He's bluffing don't sweat it.

Oh good it's another case of 19 yr old who has never traveled anywhere believing memes about the south.

>North Carolina
goddamn dude just fucking nuke us already. When you take into account the liberals we aren't worth saving.

5 straight comments

Nigga, a lot of these states spend less Federal money because they deficit spend "state" money instead of using federal dollars. Connecticut has more unfunded liabilities per person than any other state, with much of that going toward covering state level benefits rather than using federal dollars.

Overlay this with money given to the federation minus money taken from the federation.
That is, compare "whiteness" with "union welfare".

>Florida

I knew it was time to move the fuck out of this god damn shit state. Maine here I come.