Google went full SJW retard with altering search resutls

I didnt know this is could ever really happen but I think we can confidently say (no tinfoil hat) that SJWs are now actively trying to rewrite history, through manipulating google search algorithm.

Google fucking " american inventors "

Post results (use Geographical Location flag in post)
Also change your default search engine to anything but google.

Other urls found in this thread:

theoutline.com/post/1430/google-finally-realized-that-racist-search-results-are-a-problem
theverge.com/2017/8/1/16072840/youtube-placing-limits-on-supremacist-videos
unvis.it/theverge.com/2017/8/1/16072840/youtube-placing-limits-on-supremacist-videos
youtube.com/watch?v=lt1umirFdY4
buzzfeed.com/fionarutherford/heres-why-some-people-think-googles-results-are-racist?utm_term=.nrmkDA6jk#.afjgmnp8g
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

lel

The search engine part of it is irrelevant. I don't even like using their maps anymore, because it's obviously a bad influence on society.

They keep pushing and pushing and pushing... I can't wait until a hefty portion of whites go full 1488.

Its similar with search query " European People Art "

Google "white man and white woman"

Explain this on first page of google results for " European People Art "

Gay Map?

Srs?

What confirms to me that Sarcuck is controlled OP is that he criticizes the mob of the internet.
He should learn to embrace it for what it is.
The will of the people.
The internet needs mob rule because we've let (((them))) pacify us.
>inb4 keyboard warrior
You have to do both but the people who said stuff on the internet didn't happen were blindsided by the SJWs.

>mfw this is the AI recognizing your alt-right search patterns and delivering exactly what you wanted to rage at

Bing is the same. I scrolled through 4 pics. There was no Nicola Tesla, Thomas Edison or Wright brothers.

They are erasing white people from history

>mfw this is real...

Probably cause you retards spam this shit ironically which alters the results.

>white man and white woman

I guess they use similar "algorithms"

Tfw Google has Alexander Graham Bell but they chose a colorized photo instead of the black and white original, and gave him black skin.

this actually makes more sense than all other alternative explanations

tesla should be #1 his inventions run the modern world

Just do "white man"

It's mostly freaks and serial killers.

For any other race, it's gorgeous models. Same for women.

If blacks are so inferior why do we dominate American science, mathematics, and invention?

FI & SWE

still mostly white

>sneaky one on the right

How did the Tesla fanboy phenomenon start? Is there some youtube conspiracy video that went viral? Why is tesla obsession a thing?

>trolling

Yup.

wtf I hate kikes now

... according to search engines

Quit blaming us for kike faggots at google.

i think this might not happen for the reasons you think. If you click on the names here, they are categorized under 'African American inventors' while others like tesla, edison, ford are just 'inventors'. It may be the algorithm is not biased its just relating 'American' to 'African American'. Other countries are more likely to write about them as 'American Inventors' but in america we think we're the center of the world so they're just 'Inventors'.

Or google could be manipulating the results, its possible.

>white man
return results for
> white man mug shot

in german this list thing doesnt exist so I had to go to images instead

And what search engine are we suppose to use?
>inb4 duckduckgo
Search your "american inventors" and you'll get similar if not the same results. Duck has gone to shit in the past year.

Duckduckgo gives the same results

i don't care. you retard americans imported a competing genetic strain that is now conquering you. not my problem.

Google is shit, thank you.

and few interracial couples, because couples of white guy and white girl are too offensive and insensitive

This isn't filtering. White inventors on the internet are described as individuals. Grouping inventors with race is often going to be about blacks.

START BLOGS, UPLOAD PICTURES OF INVENTORS AND TAG THEM AS AMERICAN EUROPEAN INVENTORS AND HISTORIC FIGURES.
UPLOAD TO PININTEREST, TWITTER, WORDPRESS.
DON'T FORGET TO TAG.
WE CAN CHANGE THEM BACK.

F.H.S.o.M.
kek

Some say this is the reason:
theoutline.com/post/1430/google-finally-realized-that-racist-search-results-are-a-problem

> Google just announced what it calls “structural changes” in how it evaluates the reliability of a web page, adjusting the secret dials and levers in its search ranking algorithm in order to “demote low-quality content.”

>white culture

> straight to hitler

Godwin's law

DuckDuckGo proven superior once again

that article is from 2017
the problem with the search results has been known to Sup Forums for at least 4 years now

This recent diversity labeled as anti diversity memo from google convinced me to change default search engine to DuckDuckGo in firefox.

Youtube and Gmail are next to cut I guess.

niggers on one side, jews on the other

you fuckers need order in your lives cant just leave it up to the invisible hand

Bring onn the rule of the Great empire of google

From Norway.

truly the greatest white man in American history

Ha ha! That's right goy, we fuck with some stuff just for the chuckles. Eat shit you fuckng white scum. Your time to reign is over and done with.

Wtf I love Bing now

this is why you should use Yandex

Cool, so we can expect it to get worse.

And this goes nicely hand in hand with Youtube starting to hide "controversial" videos and disabling commenting on them.

And with firing everyone who dares to provide any peer reviewed article that goes against feminist dogma.

Yay, diversity.

theverge.com/2017/8/1/16072840/youtube-placing-limits-on-supremacist-videos

they did the same thing when you google "happy american culture" KEK

>this could ever happen
Sup Forums was noticing this at least two years ago

>no Tesla
fuck everything

Archived
unvis.it/theverge.com/2017/8/1/16072840/youtube-placing-limits-on-supremacist-videos

What next "Who was kangs?"

Fuck off nigger go back to your watermelon farm

here is your kang

Everyone who works for google from the CEO to the janitor is fucking filth and an enemy of mankind

We have to manipulate the algorithms to fight back.

This is some new level of American education. Topkek

What I find funny is the first result George Washington Negro was not the first to invent "his most famous" invention, in 1884 the Canadian Marcellus Gilmore Edson first patented peanut paste. This was followed in 1895 by Dr John Harvey Kellogg who patented the process of creating peanut butter from raw peanuts which he marketed as a protein food product for people who could not chew on solid food. Then in 1903, the American Dr Ambrose Straub patented a peanut-butter making machine.

Oh, fuck. Now ask yourself why did ISIS destroy all those ancient statues in Syria?

Anything stored on a computer is not safe anymore. I've started to buy used books and will be hiding them safe from a nuclear blast. This is getting ugly.

duckgogo is also shit

I will start carving so some rock today

SearX, StartPage, Yandex, ixquick, dogpile?

Too l8 now m8. Down the memory hole it goes. Niggers invented everything and we are at war with Eurasia, no wait, Oceania, ahh leme check.

really made me think

>no niggers in sight
Good.

Why would this be necessary in a society where blacks were equal? This is propaganda to sooth their feelings.

They are inferior and they know it.

This user knows

We should have prevented this.

I heard it's because of Medieval POC tumblr shit and Pinterest WEWUZ community that sway the algorithm
I want to believe

SHREK'D

It is almost certainly that google is returning the results it thinks you want. Those are the inventors that schools have their students look up, those are the inventors that people look for.

>I didnt know this is could ever really happen but I think we can confidently say (no tinfoil hat) that SJWs are now actively trying to rewrite history
>I think

Something tells me that it is too late: that there is some 'cultural debt' that is yet to be paid for mistakes we made decades ago. The west is in a permanent 'cold' civil war and I think we have already lost it and now the victors are just consolidating institutional (re permanent) power and trying to prevent it from going to a 'hot' civil war.

But maybe I am wrong? I don't want too myself too down about it.

Oh, that is better than Mapquest; thank you.

Here's why.
>When Johana Burai, a graphic designer from Sweden, began to research pictures of "hands" a couple of years ago she was surprised to find that almost all of the images that showed up in her Google search were white.

Fucking Sweden

buzzfeed.com/fionarutherford/heres-why-some-people-think-googles-results-are-racist?utm_term=.nrmkDA6jk#.afjgmnp8g

So I got the same results and decided to click on a random black inventor to see what makes them deserve that place in the results. Picked Lonnie Johnson. Turns out he invented the Super Soaker.That's his claim to fame.

They replaced Graham Bell and Morse for the guy who made a fucking children's toy.

I would imagine a bunch of school children google "African American Inventors" for reports in February

Look at trends I bet it spikes during the school year especially in febuary, along with "African American Inventors".

google: oven definition

:^)

nigger here, approving bread

We have this thread every fucking month. The search engine returns the most relevant results, based on the number of people that search for a given topic. Do you have any idea how many schools make you write a paper on black American inventors in the month of February?

Good looking out, coon.

>What's up with the yellow fever fetish
My sides

Africans didn't invent the guitar lmao

> 'cultural debt' that is yet to be paid for mistakes we made decades ago

you sir, might have stumbled upon true white guilt

NEVER TRUST A TETHERED AI. THEY GOT NO SKIN IN THE GAME.

this
do you have any idea how many kids write papers about white inventors throughout the rest of the year?
censorship of any kind is retarded. balancing representation is important for a healthy discourse. my pleasure, q-tip.

i don't even

>flag

>Edison
>Inventor