Sup Forums is shilling for an attack on North Korea

>Sup Forums is shilling for an attack on North Korea
>lots of posts talking about getting drafted, joining the military, and hoping to get deployed soon
>MSM has always been complicit in hyping up North Korea
>North Korea clearly has no plans of attacking the US first or they wouldn't be announcing everything they do
>North Korea clearly has no interest in starting a war and will never initiate an attack
>Despite being classified as a "rogue nation", North Korea has never had a hostage crisis, attacked US soil, or conducted espionage in the US, nor have they fired upon the foreign occupants since the war entered a ceasefire

Has Sup Forums been completely subverted by JIDF and other alphabet agencies?

Sup Forums though it was W K E but really was under kikes influence all allong

>not wanting someone to get nuked

Don't be a homo

OP is a faggot

God damn i hope WFUCKINGW3 happens. Wrestling baby. All so Trump asked for the firing of the current FBI director hours after the Paul Manofort raid i hope he does. I hate the FBI.

t. US Army recruiters

fuck off shill, based trump is going to turn NK into glass and there is nothing you're gonna do about it

im someone who started a "i unironically hope i get drafted" and its because im a retard with nothing much to live for, not because im JIDF

secret talks with china

>usa attacks
>gives land to china
>have normal border with south korea
>free the people

couldnt something like this work?

Fucking bitch. Gtfo
Pol has always wanted war

ty ausanon OP

/thread

>GGGwew
what did kek mean by this? Good game goys, wew.

>not wanting global nuclear annihilation...
user, I'm sorry your life is so great and it has to end this way...

That pic made me laugh way too hard hahahaha

fuck china
best korea should be absorbed by worst
ethnic ties n shiet and chinks are subhumans

Let the bombs fall!

It would be more like this

>north korea or usa make preemptive attack
>china knowing the war will start back up, immediately moves all forces on the border with NK into NK to take over Pyongyang and other vital infrastructure areas within NK
>this will be seen as a move to keep relative peace within the region instead of initiating an oceanic war

>North Korea has no interest in war
Wew

Yes, the goy have to destroy NK so that they too can have a Central Bank owned by you know who

You do realize that quite a lot of countries don't have a central bank owned by the Rothschilds don't you.

>>Despite being classified as a "rogue nation", North Korea has never had a hostage crisis, attacked US soil, or conducted espionage in the US, nor have they fired upon the foreign occupants since the war entered a ceasefire
>what is
>Korean Air Lines YS-11
>Choi Eun-hee & Shin Sang-ok
>axe murder incident
>MV Sewol
>ROKS Cheonan

While I agree that No does not want to attack the US (deter would be the right word. Your facts are wrong.

NK shells south Korean islands almost annually. A few years ago they actually killed a few civilians.
They also have kidnapped Japanese and south Koreans.
If you think they don't have active collection against the US, your a fool. Not all Intel is HUMINT and if they don't they IC in the US, they would be the only country that doesn't.

>wars are a jewish industry, jews have been funding both sides in most recent wars
>we want a war. Any war. All happenings welcome
How far in it are we guys?

This fag knows

not one of those was a hostage crisis, spying, or an attack you mental midget. Shit the MV Sewol had nothing to do with North Korea you dumb fuck. Cheonan was an obvious false flag

These fuckers talk about fake news and shit but then believe when cnn starts war mongering over best koerea

FUCK ISRAEL

FUCK AMERIGOYS

NUKE IT

>abductions
>not a hostage situation
I'll concede on the MV because, I mistaken that ship as the countless fishing vessels that the Norks fucking abducted. But, the idea that you don't consider countless abductions as a non hostage situation is fucking laughable. Not to mention you still haven't touched either the axe murder incidents or the fact that they arty the fuck out of South Korean islands shows that you are just a bootlicking faggot