twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Dogs can smell nigger.

Fpbp.

>Why are dogs unphased by cultural Marxism

Show me a black person that treats a dog well

dogs are based

>(((canine experts)))

Yes they are and it is wonderful.

Every dog I've ever had instinctively loses it's mind around niggers.

A black lady used to walk by my house everyday but my small dog chased her away.

Dogs are mans best friend and therefore must check their privilege

How cute

Archive?

once again my good 10yr old beagle pupper has been the Anglo's greatest companion

So dogs recognize skin color as different species. If you show them a brown rabbit amd they have only interacted with white rabbits they freak out. If a black person raised the dog and they see a white person they freak out. Likewise for dog whose owners are white.

>He doesn't own a viking corgi

Can you even call yourself white?

>Dogs can smell nigger.

that's a great movie.

They evolved along side Europeans not Africans. They literally evolved to see white european physical traits as friend.

>tfw no doggo companion

It would be interesting to go to Africa and see how their dogs reacted.

Dogs and humans have been living together for over 30k years. They take cues from our body language that we are not even aware of, reading great meaning into very subtle things like shoulder posture or head position. When a person sees another from a different race they react subconsciously in a defensive way. Even if your conscious mind is ultra-liberal and "colorblind" your lower, more primal instincts will put you on alert and this will manifest as a physical reaction of slight tension in your posture, alertness in your eyes, etc. The dog will read these cues and interpret them to mean that you sense danger. The dog will prepare itself to fight even if its faggy owner is incapable of defense or aggression. Dogs never relax because they don't have a higher consciousness that is suppressing their natural instincts in the interest of social acceptance. All they care about is making sure their favorite source of kibbles, belly rubs, and fun walkies stays safe.

Bravo Nolan

Oh and elephants are racist too BTW. Look it up! xD

Pls, tell me that this is just a joke. Pls.

Reminder that "experts" like this have no problem using their name on articles like these, yet nobody uses their real name when giving information that could take down the President (who isn't a Clinton, BTW. So no risk of suicide.). Anonymous sources, my ass.

you will also like this one

>Have a male poodle
>Try to breed him with a girlfriend's Poodle
>He refuses, the female Poodle even get visibly frustrated at him for it

Two weeks later I see him fucking another male dog in the neighborhood in the ass after he ran away

Dogs were domesticated by the smart races of the world. Blacks and chinks were too busy running around with spears trying to hunt them to eat.

Makes sense for certain dog breeds to still carry around the gene expressed for being afraid of them.

>norway
checks out

Great, thanks!

>owning a downsie KRAUT shepard
>checks flag
never mind

Dogs are disgusting. Real men have cats.

Dogs have been domesticated, niggers haven't.

>G A W K E R

Dumbass

I'm a dog walker, and I can say from experience that this is true. Some dogs also are misandrists (hate men) and hate people in bright clothes (mail men, construction workers).

>Doesn't link article
>Article literally says they're not

Anyways a good doggo knows that around blacks - you never relax.

>Your dog is barking as the niggers crossing the street becuase of YOU whitey

Nice try (((Dog Expert))).

>dog disgusting
>picture of an animal that licks it body, and chokes on it's own fur
Cat have no respect

Dogs can sense evil

They are turning the dogs gay!

Asians bred dogs. Hell Shih Tzu were bred for Chinese royalty.

Look Pretty Good Doggo

came here to post this, also
>phoneposter
abandon thread, sage, hide, report you know the drill

KEKPET
U
C
K
P
E
T

>>There are certain breeds of dogs that I've noticed don't see well at night, and react poorly to people with darker skin (day or night). I believe that with these dogs, there must be some vision problem, and if a person has slightly darker skin, it can seem as though they appear out of nowhere.

A war on dogs from these femcunts will be the final straw for me

No way...no freaking way! They even ruined dogs and cats now!

Beagles are excellent dog

t. owner of a 13 year old beagle

yesterday i ripped an exceptionally raunchy fart and my dog looked at me intensely and ran to the corner and pissed on the wall. i cant figure out what i triggered in doggo

Doggo was obviously the reincarnation of a soldier and you gave him flashbacks of the mustard gas attack that killed him.

If you relax around blacks your dog will relax as well, but nobody can truly relax around blacks even if they like to pretend that they do. Every human goes on alert when they see a nig, even if they like to pretend that they don't see color. I'm the dog's master and he understands this, and takes his cues from me. He doesn't have true free will, only loyalty to the pack. Dogs are fucking soldiers ready for war at any moment and you're an overly-sensitive untermensch shitposter of the melanated homosexual variety who probably owns cats.

its superior nose allows it to protect the owner from shitskins and filthy aryans

I've known all sorts of manly men in my life who loved their cats as much as their dogs (especially the good ratters keeping the vermin down in the milk shed). They didn't try and spin it as some kind of statement. They were just kind people who liked the animals in their care.

Why do faggot sjws always pick some sort of incredibly low tier, easy to reach goal and then try to pretend that it's an incredibly difficult, society redefining move?

Anyone can smell a nigger. Like sweaty turds. That cocoa butter they love so much makes it worse.

>walking my Shepherd, Husky, Lab mix
>black guy with dreads walking towards us
>"yo that's a big ass dog! He friendly?"
>look at my dog, he's staring him down with his hair raised
>nigger reaches to pet him
>"that's not a good idea"
>dog growls and snaps at his hand

Pup got a fresh bone to snack on after that

Look Pretty Doggo

Dogs can tell the difference between a human and a demon. They come in all colours.

This is true
For any race
My dogs have done that to most stranges....I dislike people but opposite with people I know / trust

>appears in front of you

nothing personal, pup.

Fuck I hate this shit
Animals are fucking animals

Look pretty doggo!

Except its has nothing to do with race. It is a defense against poisonous creatures that are a different color from their non-poisonous counterparts. A lot of animals have fucked up instincts when it comes to environmental defenses. Horses will ignore landmarks they have seen for years only to "see" it for the first time and lose their shit.

Yeah it fucking pisses me off. My dad loves animals in general, but he's always had a soft spot for cats, but he's not some whiny liberal bitch "cat man". Cats are fucking savage outdoors also. Animals like cats are cute, but never forget that they've still got the instincts to kill other animals after all these centuries.

nothing wrong with having one cat to kill pests around your property, just only feed it every other day so it doesn't get lazy hunting, and no its not cruel cats can survive perfectly in the wild

however, cats are not indoor pets and its kind of fucked up honestly

Fuck you nigger. That dogs history is more interesting then your pathetic slave back story is.

>(((canine experts)))

Valid term, because nigger experts are called racists, bigots, nazis.
"Why do black people provoke a hostile reaction in dogs. Nigger expert speaks."

and my mere state has a higher gdp than your country and his combined

>controversey
>superiority

Okay then.

Look Pretty Doggo

>men who own cats
Fucking gay lmao

Enjoy your toxoplasmosis

My grandpa always said that dogs can sense the hate that niggers carry for white people, that's why a white raised dog will always go into protect mode when they see any nigger. I always feel so sorry for doggies that live with Tyrone. Poor dog is smarter than his beast of a master. Wasted potential.

there are plenty. they are avid cat owners and friends too.
only really feral hood niggas treat animals like shit.

Cats are redpilled animals. Indepedent, deadly hunters that can have a bond with you. But not as clingy as dogs.

"Look Pretty Doggo"

When I'm driving around with my dog the only people she barks at are pan handlers and negros

Domestic cats are the most based animals. They imposed their lifestyle to humans while keeping their wildness just in case.
Dogs don't come close as humans adapted them and are hugely dependant.
Fuck sjw, hipster and numales cats ain't one of their symbol.

Have a lab/husky. Happiest go lucky dog ever. Except around dindus and dindu dogs got to hold him back.

this is why it is said that a dog is a white man best friend

Because they dont want to fight each other to death in shitty grassless backyard...also because dogs are smarter than nogs

Cats are great, my cat kills all the snakes in my yard.

>pets are gender politics now
Since when? Is there anything they wont ruin?

It's not that they're necessarily racist, it's that they can smell drugs and anxiety, fear etc.

It's a large part of why they want to require a permit for every dog larger than a chihuahua

So can my blind uncle

geez, now I cant own a cat anymore

>Cats are great
The impact cats have had in the past is huge. It's funny how they still strongly keep their habits and behaviour. More redpilled than us, probably?

In white culture dogs are associated to the hunt so that's pretty manly. But cats is a traditional symbol of sailors too and still is.

Protip:
Women are fucking repulsed by catguys
Dogowners make them wet

Doesn't mean they won't date a catguy if he is very good, but a dog is always a plus and a cat is always a negative

Wasn't there some analysis recently that showed cats aren't actually domesticated the same way dogs are? They just stuck around as a mutually beneficially relationship, and it's only been in recent human years that any human intervention in breeding has happened.

yep

newyorker.com/tech/elements/are-cats-domesticated
latimes.com/science/space/la-sci-sn-cat-genome-20141107-story.html

Archived it for you
>newyorker com/tech/elements/are-cats-domesticated
archive.is/f7LRA

That's because while you're at work or just picking up something from the shops - she is fucking your dog.

>dog positive
>cat negative
Pretty sure this is wrong. There is more people having issues with dogs than cats.
Dogs require a lot of care. They eat a lot, break shit and smell. So basically more housework.
A good short hair cat isn't bringing any of these problems. Feed twice a day change litter once in a while and that's it.
But maybe you plan to marry some kind of feminist and do all the housework yourself?

dogs inherently know that niggers and spics are dangerous. their animal brains, tho small, are still tuned to "sniffing" out danger. no fucknig wonder dogs hate niggers and spics. dangerous group of subhuman garbage

So, racism is natural. Cool. I feel a lot better now.

SUVs are better than a motorbike, but a motorbike will get you more laid

Women arent logical

What the fuck am I reading
>They eat a lot
Yes, a bigger animal eats more
>break shit
Dogs only stay on the ground level, unlike cats which love to jump around and throw stuff to the ground, by mistake or willingly
>and smell
Unlike the cat piss and shit in your house, mr Toxoplasmosis?

The "more care" for dogs is going outside with them, but if someone usually stays indoors the whole day then yes, dogs do require more care.

Never met a single man who owns a cat.

This.

You have no gay friends that's all pekka.

And your state has 14 million more people and a massive oil supply.