He's a white nationalist

>he's a white nationalist
>that enjoys Chinese cartoons
Is there anything more laughable than a weeaboo right winger?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=VNkmt-7XQRM
twitter.com/AnonBabble

This is an anime website though

youtube.com/watch?v=VNkmt-7XQRM

Its pathetic, if you are a white nationalist you only like stuff made by whites.

Anti-anime is anti-white. Not to mention only faggots and feminists bitch about anime.

That's what it started out as. Now there are like 20 containment boards for you cancerous virgins. Go to one of them and stay there

poorly phrased. anime is definitely faggot manchild shit, but sometimes the stars align and a non-white does something more than useless

>Now there are like 20 containment boards for you cancerous virgins

Sup Forums is a containment board for "cancerous virgins" too, ya know

i dont see how enjoying cartoons has anything to do with anything, sage goes into all fields my fellow magapedes

If I could eradicate either anime or Islam I'd probably pick the former. God damn I cannot stand anime nerds.

I only hate anime nerds when they try to tell me whites are the masterrace and then I'm the next breathe they talk about their body pillow and their favorite Hentai collections and how Asian women are so superior

>projecting

Anime haters are the nigger rapefugees of Sup Forums.

We'll anime fags need to move out of their parents basements and find a boyfriend. Seriously go do something with your lives

This is a decent attempt to an A. Wyatt Mann cartoon. Also hi Ben garrison

But that's not toast desu

Who wore it better, Sup Forums?

This.

Anytime you non chan faggots want to leave the better

Well Atleast anime is a good indicator to see if someone is a virgin or not. Good thing you faggots won't be passing on your beta genes

How about you faceberg faggots go felate a shotgun

Why don't you goons go back to wherever you came from

t. person who (mostly) doesn't watch anime

Pretty obvious. I wish mods would return to their normie purging routine.

>calls others degenerates
>watches anime

Lol fucking gaijin nobody likes you over there go back to teaching english

> watching anime makes you a weeaboo

>Anime turns whites against whites
>Anime makes children degenerate autist pussies

Choose one argument and stick with it faggots, the truth is Anime is the final redpill

wow baka desu senpai

"I would really prefer if you'd be quiet."

I don't like anime nor manga, but at least I know where the fuck I am posting. If you can't handle weebs feel free to to leave.

This reads like all the rest of the "step up men" shilling from last night. You cat collecting cunts do a terrible white supremacist LARP.

You're in a Mongolian basket weaving forum

This poster exists to remind us that there are people who bitch about anime on imageboard focused on anime and japanese culture founded by american weaboo and owned a japanese person.

t. mgtow shill

improve yourself

>Anime is for _____, *regularly uses terms like "senpai," "desu," uses Sup Forums.
>Oblivious to the fact anime is completely unaffected by Cultural Marxism and Politicsl Correctness, and encompasses a wide variety of genres.
>Ignorant of the fact the Japanese fought with the good guys in WWII, built a first world country after being bombed to shit, and are officially /honoraryAryans/.

Reminder.

>not enjoying aspects of other cultures so that you can appreciate what makes each culture unique
>being this plebian

Lina Inverse is redpilled on the mazoku problem

All boards on Sup Forums are anime related. This isnt 'politically incorrect' this is 'weebaoos being politically incorrect'.

I miss /mlpol/ because it kept this cancer shitposting out. Sage goes into every anal cavity of antianimefags.

Yes goyim embrace other cultures. Let Tyrone stick his strong cultures African penis in your wife and let Chinese cartoons brainwash your kids into wanting to become feminine lady boys

>he's a white nationalist who isn't a NEET or a minimum wageslave!

enjoying =/= embracing. I may think the Japs have an excellent culture and a fine way of life, but I am an American first and foremost, and would not want to live in any other country.

You should probably stop projecting, before Stacy tells DeTravius that you are texting her again.

Rekt