Other urls found in this thread:

express.co.uk/news/world/838276/Poland-Germany-War-Crimes-billions-report
archive.is/aPRux
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rape_during_the_occupation_of_Germany
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rhineland_Bastard
nl.wikipedia.org/wiki/Schlieffenplan
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>inb4 germany actually pays
>Eu sets refugee date back another 6 months.

checked
>Eu sets refugee date back another 6 months.
what is the current date?

>GIB GIB GIB
>GIB GIB GIB
>GIB GIB GIB
Everyone always wants our best. Our money. I really wish germoney was just a poor, irrelevant shithole.

Haven't they waived reparations like 2 times in the past?

>muh war crimes
another proof that poland is a shit country

Continue to bring goatfuckers at the rate you were and in a few years your wish will come true

>express.co.uk/news/world/838276/Poland-Germany-War-Crimes-billions-report

LMFAO germany became the bank machine of the world all the other nigger tier nations asking for gibz nd goymany deu its collective guilt cant stop paying gibz.

>I really wish germoney was just a poor, irrelevant shithole.

oh dont worry you'll be getting that wish

Little late, Poland. Next time, ask sooner.

Hahahah the indelible Polish quest for gibs.

>demand money because of burn homeland
>germany never asked the allies because of bombing of the cities
STOP WHINING AND GET AN ECENOMY

You were once before, and you certainly will be again

P A Y U P G E R C U C K

PAY DEBNTS NAZI GOYIM

>I really wish germoney was just a poor, irrelevant shithole.
I have good news for your future then...

>express.co.uk/news/world/838276/Poland-Germany-War-Crimes-billions-report

archive.is/aPRux

That was communist government installed by soviets.
They also waived Marshall plan. Basically they fucked Poland 50 years behind everyone else on top of the fact that Poland was the most ruined country during the war that lost the most % of its population.

PAY DENBTS

You forget one thing German boy, you lost. The losers don't get to ask for anything. They are too busy gargling on the big American cock down their throat.

By definition, only the losers can commit war crimes.

Based Poortugal.

>germany never asked the allies because of bombing of the cities

What is "Marshall Plan?"

Every time Germany becomes a poor shithole you chimp out and destroy Europe.

Merkel even told the nuggets from our former colonies to fuck off even though we kinda genocided them (well,they did it themselves through mass retardation, but that counts for normies).
Poland has no chance.

Pay up Krauts. How's your SJW lefty nonsense working out? Live by the SJW lefty sword, die by the SJW lefty sword.

The sensible option would be to go conservative and tell everyone with their hand out to fuck off. But Mama Merkel won't do that, she's got Kalergi's blueprint to carry out. Vorwärts marsch!

Calm your tits dear Sup Forumsacks, this is clearly a polish strategy to divert the attention away from possible EU sanctions toward Poland for its "undemocratic reforms" and its heroic resistance against taking in useless mudslimes from Arabia and Africa. They are playing the guilt card against EU's biggest powerhouse, Germany, to continue with their resistance against EU's dictatorial measures.

The only thing germany does is destroy europe, time and time again. Thanks for the rapefugees hans.

doesn't matter what they are offered, it will be conditional on taking refugees and they won't accept that. even if poland did agree to that no serious person would expect them to stick to the deal once they get the money.

>Poland was the most ruined country during the war that lost the most % of its population.

Maybe you should have fought harder, you smelly slav coward gypsy bastard.

The demands aren't out of greed. It's political backlash from Germany demanding that Poland take millions of africans and middle easterners.

Learn to read into things you gypsy.

>Every time Germany becomes a poor shithole you chimp out and destroy Europe.

idb4 le germany cuased ww1 meme.

germany did not cuase ww1 retard that was austria hungary.
a long standing feud between the serbs and the austrians cuased it when a serb assasinated archduke ferdinant and then austria hungary invaded serbia and the nations started allieng and mobilizing.

A cynical plan by the Allies to built a bulwark against the Soviets?

ex stasi merkel needs to apologize to Poland and send the funds immediately.

Something which we never received.

I dont think thats how it works.
Not by definition at the very least

Yeah, pretty sure most people already realise that

Surely that's like starting a fight with someone, losing it, calling your mates to fuck up the other guy, then he's even more fucked up than you were, then suing the dude later.

>Maybe you should have fought harder, you smelly slav coward gypsy bastard.

could the same thing be said when berlin was being mass raped and looted by the soviets?

Doesn't Germany still owe money from the treaty of Versailles?

>(it is)

They got a third of our country and killed 2 million civilians in the process. We should demand reparations for that.

I think it's around 29.4.2050

>I really wish germoney was just a poor, irrelevant shithole

wait five minutes

Man, you Europeans sure are a shitshow with your History and Relations, aren't ya?

Check mate!

>could the same thing be said when berlin was being mass raped and looted by the soviets?

No, it couldn't, you inbred waffle fucker. Your non-country is nothing but a side road to Paris.

>the leaders of our country wasted the money they received so you should pay up more
That's not how it works Poorland.

They finished paying France off in 2016. That was big news in Germany last year.

Poland is 3rd world

Better pay up nazi bitch

Again? We have already got german lands, and in my opinion Wrocław and Gdańsk are way better than any amount of money for our politicians to waste.

Poland has a stronger army, German soldiers get time off for PMS pain.
Invade and loot the 400 billion.

At this rate, you will be.

>No, it couldn't, you inbred waffle fucker. Your non-country is nothing but a side road to Paris.

dumb ass you litraly said.
>Maybe you should have fought harder, you smelly slav coward gypsy bastard.

you cant weasel yourself out of this one faggot.

It's backlash agains Germany's rapefuge quotas

Well, I've forgotten most of my history classes, but didn't every major empire in Europe want this war to happen?

Germ many is too busy being an ATM to goat fukers and somali butt pirates.

I think they paid off the last in 2010.

>>GIB GIB GIB
>>GIB GIB GIB
>>GIB GIB GIB

Now you know how E̶u̶r̶o̶p̶e̶'̶s̶ ̶A̶T̶M̶ the UK feels.

They rejected the marshall plan and reparations because soviets said so. There was no money given. zero 0 while germany was pumped with US money.
US and UK sold us into slavery to Stalin, only honorable american was Patton and jews killed him off because he wanted to push soviets out of Europe completely.

Now there's a shit idea if ever I've heard one. If Poland tries to pull some shit Germans just might go full 1939 on their asses.

yes, pake these Polocaust deniers pay!

Nah

They prefer to waste their money in mudslims and invest on the new germanistani Caliphate

Largely irrelevant.
We got much less than France or England and the Korea war boom did a lot more for us than the marshal plan ever could have.
If course you don't know anything about that, but why would you,you're just another shart in your local mart.

>Well, I've forgotten most of my history classes, but didn't every major empire in Europe want this war to happen?

no some wanted it like britian and some did not or where unprepared for war.
but germany did not cause the war.

>350 billion
>roughly 10,000 per citizen, equaling nearly a years wages
and you guys claim that niggers and shitskins are the lazy ones who demand gibs and reparations.

And what was the berlin air lift where we ran our fucking airforce planes into the ground to feed the shit-tier remains who didn't serve the nazis?

Germans aren't smelly slav coward gypsy bastards. Ergo that can't be said of Germany. Fuck off, Marc Dutroux pedophile sprout-munching hufter.

> starts a war
> gets fucking obliterated
> BOO HOO THEY HIT ME BACK I WANT MONEY

Your nose is showing.

Says alot about yiur standards, doesn't it then? :)

pay up germoney pay dem debnts already...

Learn history, Germany didn't surrender until the very end, Poland did so after a few days.
How long did Belgium fight?

>They prefer to waste their money in mudslims and invest on the new germanistani Caliphate

>inplying the wont use there nw army of somali pirates to raid poland and take over europe.

West Germany got the money. East Germany was looted by the Soviets instead of reparations. In any case it's not how reparations work. If you wanted them you should have said something in 1991. But no you stayed quiet to get dem EU gibs. Fucking standard Poland crap.

Why is Poland pumping money out of EU seen as a bad thing? There's no shame in robbing a system stupid enough to allow it.

>Germans aren't smelly slav coward gypsy bastards. Ergo that can't be said of Germany. Fuck off, Marc Dutroux pedophile sprout-munching hufter.

>no rebutal huh?.
should have fought harder.

desu it caused mass mental stress and depression to us in India too, which led to us having such a bad economy. I demand germoney to gib couple hundred billion euros to us as wel we deserve it.

Long live Poland. Death to the EU.

Aren't you a leaf?

>hitler was base...

>buttmad germans and friends: episode 2017
if you do not want to pay reparations you could've just win the war, or do not start it in the first place

>oh uh.. right, the nazi thing.. how about we forget about the refugees for now then?

The leader of poland thought the exact same thing in 1939. thats why he didn't treat hitler well.

I do hope your right though, would be better for Poland, Germany and Europe if Poland annexed Germany.

> starts a war
> gets fucking obliterated
> BOO HOO THEY HIT ME BACK I WANT MONEY

That is literally what you are saying, gypsy faggot.

Belgium should have fought at all. Maybe then you wouldn't have got raped twice in 20 years. How does it feel knowing that the only reason you exist is because other countries saved you? Does it feel good like a little boy's peepee? You sick pedophile cunt.

>1 last big paycheck before i leave the EU

>How long did Belgium fight?

still butmad we held out during ww1 and essentaily cuased you to lose the war?

Maybe Germany can also pay Greece for reparations from the scorched Earth they lect there when retreating.

If they were nazis you would be hiding under your mothers skirt.

Except not really. Stop reading fuhrer's bunker you indoctrinated dicksucker.

They're all niggers in spirit my fellow Hans.

>> starts a war
>> gets fucking obliterated
>> BOO HOO THEY HIT ME BACK I WANT MONEY

>he doesnt see the irony his words.
same thing could be said when germany got annihilated stormfag;)

remind me, who invaded who without declaring war in 1939?
stupid nazi larper
actually greece also want reparations, it may have something to do with the fact that germany destroyed greece economy

>belgium
>cause of anything
Luh mayo

The British could say they caused us to lose the war and it would be mostly true.
The French could say they caused us to lose the war and it would be mostly true
The Americans could even claim that they caused us to lose the war and it wouldn't be completely a lie.
But Belgium? Get fucked, delusional pedophile.

>Belgium should have fought at all. Maybe then you wouldn't have got raped twice in 20 years.

>germany shitalking about mass rapes.
do i need to remind you?
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rape_during_the_occupation_of_Germany
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rhineland_Bastard

>delusional pedophile.

insults without any basis.

Germany didn't start either war. Serbia and Russia started WW1. Poland started WW2.

>remind me, who invaded who without declaring war in 1939?

Poland.

This.

This is a political strategy, and a good one. Make Germany the villain (not hard) and they lose the emotional argument.

Based Pollocks

>But Belgium?

what was the shlieven plan?
nl.wikipedia.org/wiki/Schlieffenplan
who halted it givin france a chance by flooding our country?
stupid natsoc larper.

It's that kike jewey commie, it's divide and conquer, ignore his flag.