Literally how are Liberals EVER going to recover from this?

Literally how are Liberals EVER going to recover from this?

nationaleconomicseditorial.com/2017/08/06/shortage-illegal-labor-wage-increases/

Wage increases are racist

Wow, so that's how housing is still affordable there.

Do liberal economists lack common sense? Seriously though?

As a plumber I could make mad doe there

As if the Jewish investment firms aren't just propping up the costs of a house and everything else.

2 >>> everything else

Get prepared to pay 3-4 times more for a house, we're going to become like Canada where foreign (Chinese) investors will buy up all the real estate and rent it out to citizens that can't afford to own a home.

please fuck off for now we need to remove the brown immigrants first
then you guys can come later (don't worry it'll be a paradise by the time we send the mexicans back and start sending nigs to liberia again

Good choice Patat

No, they don't lack it, unregulated immigration is indeed unfettered economic benefit. For corporations.

Not to mention the Chinese don't own all our land.

>house market price is mostly labour cost
No it isn't. Cheapest housing might become more expensive, but not 3-4 times more.

serbia should demand WWII reparations aswell from both croatia and germany

too bad the communist scum dismissed all war reparation debts

m8 thats not how that works. the vast majority of houses bought already exist

Anyone left of center and beyond is not a person. They're evil. They're pedophile enablers. They worship Satan.

>says user who never worked in construction.

Just keep defending foreigners then

I prefer balt over nigerians any day

>where foreign (Chinese) investors will buy up all the real estate and rent it out to citizens that can't afford to own a home.
White nationalism (normalcy) solves that.

The housing market cannot continue to go up unless wages increase.
Home averages are already higher than average wages.
I don't know why people don't see this right now.
Unless you are going to see 50 year loans, which I'm suprised we don't see now actually

Actually construction materials are the biggest cost right now, and it's a seller's market.

I can't belive people are retarded enough to believe this. The reason houses cost so much on some places is the value of the LAND nor the value of the building on the land. Have you never wondered why shit hole houses in LA have sold for over half a million dollars or more? It has nothing to do with how much the house cost to be built. And further more of wages in this industry are going up that means more working class Americans will have money to purchase their own homes and the construction industry won't be able to exploit cheap illegal labor anymore. But yea I guess more money and dignity for working class Americans will ruin this country.

You ever heard the saying "location, location, location"?

Labour costs are pathetically small in comparison to housing costs.

This is GREAT news

the wages for construction workers have been artificially suppressed due to illegal immigration for a generation or more.

bringing decent wages back to the middle class is Making America Great Again