Facts that are true but not politically correct

I'm looking for things that modern science suppresses because it doesn't fit liberal narratives.

god damn it just because you don't understand distributions we don't have to explain shit.

saged

didn't this picture backfire really fucking hard on liberals though?

>he takes Op picture seriously
retards detected

The image is a joke, christ.....

It implies that 80% of black people are dumber than the average white person. Think of it as '80% of blacks are dumber than 50% of whites'

I'm still confused

BlownTheFuckOut
Everyone get in here and call these retards retards.
Give 'em a warm fuck you newfriend.

>. Think of it as '80% of blacks are dumber than 50% of whites'

It doesn't say anything about them.

The image triggers racists because it means that half of white people are not as smart as blacks, which goes against the whole concept of white supremacy.

spotted the nigger

Funny enough this isn't even true either. IQ being a normally distributed data set basically means that the median white IQ is the same as the mean white IQ, 100. The black mean is 85 and we estimate a standard deviation of 15. For a black person to be smarter than 50% of white people they'd need an IQ of at least 100. From this we get a Z-score of exactly one. Plugging this into a Z table and taking the right side of the curve we get .159 or 15.9%.

For purely African blacks the number would be 2.2%

im not black, delete these posts

>the top 2.2% of blacks are smarter than 1 in 2 whites
that still sounds like something racists would never tell me

How is it a joke if its true? More like a prank

Great and correct explanation. However i think 16% is close enough to 20% to say this infograph is true.

>Austrian education

I loved when that dumb BLM nigger posted that on his twitter to show whiteys how smart nigger are.

lmao

The so-called Russian Mafia is 100% Jewish.

This meme might as well be written in cursive for all the niggers who understood it.

Found the racist.

I never saw this outside of Sup Forums. Does anyone have pics of conversations where people make fool of themselves with this?

>didn't this picture backfire really fucking hard on liberals though?
well yeah, because to explain it you have to explain the African slave system where they deny the pregnant woman of protein guaranteeing she will give birth to a stupid child

they've been doing that there for thousands of years, it's their culture

Gennady Timchenko, Arkady Rotenberg, Alisher Usmanov, Leonid Mikhelson.. The list goes on and on. Putin's influential apparatchiks are chosen people without fail.

You need to create a chicago area nigger profile on facebook and start adding these people. They will repost the hell out of this all while quoting some new black jew religion. Literally black jew religion.

delet this

More like the truth

Probaby lower as the 85 number applies to American Blacks, the average Sub-Saharan African IQ living there is around 70.

This is called bait, newfags

>think of it as '80% of blacks are dumber than 50% of whites'
this is wrong and you're an idiot it implies that 20% of nogs are both smarter and dumber than 50% of whites

where as 80% of nogs are less intelligent than the vast majority of whites

Wow, you're so smart. You're definitely in that top 20%.

fuck off nigger.

You are a moron sir.

Here's a diagram for you:
> 100 IQ: whites 50% blacks 20%
< 100 IQ: whites 50%, blacks 80%

So, basically 50% of Whites are smarter than the top 20% of Blacks? Sounds about right.

it says 20% are as intelligent as the average white not more intelligent

What are the top 20% of Whites smarter than in black percentage?

Africa was not underdeveloped by Europeans

Stop posting Tyrone

But that mean every second white is smarter than 80% of blacks.

Mind:
blown [X]
not blown [ ]

what it means is 20% of negros, may or may not be as intelligent as 50% of white people.
>the top 10% of white people are more intelligent than 100 % of negroids.