Prehistoric Brits ate the dead

rt.com/uk/399169-cannibals-carved-bones-ritual/

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/m6fWQ
listverse.com/2015/02/28/10-gruesome-cases-of-cannibalism-in-modern-day-america/
thelocal.se/20110309/32480
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

:( shame the ice sheet wiped them all the fuck out. This area had a giant river and has a weird deposit of flints and arrow heads & we're really near the huge neolithic mining site for polished axe heads. I'd love be able to learn more about this stuff.

st. jerome wrote that the attacotti people of ancient britain were cannibals. this is sort of a different timeframe though, at least 10000 years later than the findings reported in this article

subhumans

stuart nettleton also writes in the alchemy key that the picts, which supposedly migrated (invaded?) to britain in 1200 BC, where cannibalistic. I have however not looked at his source material for these claims, (graves, 1992 and 1961).

Noonga pls

DELET THIS

THE ARYANS MUST NOT KNOW

>subhumans ?
Sure m8 , just look at you.

>Prehistoric Brits ate the dead
At least they didn't eat the living.

>tfw no qt cannibal Pict gf

Why even carry on, gents?

>he doesn't know about the blood refineries
SHUT IT DOWN
SAGE
SHITPOST
DERAIL
SLIDE
DESTROY FILTHY ARYAN SCUM

I've never seen an Indian that exceeds 3/10 in white beauty score, so why don't you shut the fuck up?

>always archive or screenshot.

>archive.is/m6fWQ

>when nordbrah takes a vacation

Primordial sex
hnnnnnnnngggggg

Eating the flesh and drinking the blood of ARYANS has been an Anglo tradition for countless millennia.

theodore de bry's engraving for comparison.
pict related

What if I don't?
What you gonna do m8?
Make me drink a ton of maple syrup and then make me fuck a moose?
Because thats what you are good at.

Dad shut the fuck up
report this filthy aryan scum before they let the ironpill guy know

Http://poochive.in/str33t

In view of all this, I have no doubt that Cambyses was completely out of his mind; it is the only possible explanation of his assault upon, and mockery of, everything which ancient law and custom have made sacred in Egypt. If anyone, no matter who, were given the opportunity of choosing from amongst all the nations in the world the set of beliefs which he thought best, he would inevitably -after careful considerations of their relative merits- choose that of his own country. Everyone without exception believes his own native customs, and the religion he was brought up in, to be the best; and that being so, it is unlikely that anyone but a madman would mock at such things. There is abundant evidence that this is the universal feeling about the ancient customs of one's country.

One might recall, for example, an anecdote of Darius. When he was king of Persia, he summoned the Greeks who happened to be present at his court, and asked them what they would take to eat the dead bodies of their fathers. They replied that they would not do it for any money in the world. Later, in the presence of the Greeks, and through an interpreter, so that they could understand what was said, he asked some Indians of the tribe called Callatiae, who do in fact eat their parents' dead bodies, what they would take to burn them. They uttered a cry of horror and forbade him to mention such a dreadful thing. One can see by this what custom can do.

I ain't clicking that 'shit' nigga. (Pun intended)

Awesome!

Who doesn't have a nice joint of Longpig every Sunday? Fuck's sake.

You are not supposed to let them know ! Delete this

archive.is/m6fWQ
Too late.

They weren't Brits, they weren't even humans, they were homo erectus. They all got killed by giant ice sheet. We have nothing to do with them, we're basque.

Pajeet you betrayed the Empire once more, you'll be aryandied too

They were tyrant bastards , that why I betrayed them.

These weren't picts, they were some monkeys that lived on the island before the ice age.

yes, the findings reported in OP is certainly not related to picts, but there are other accounts of picts actually being cannibals

I already know, nigga, the picts just carried on tradition

You better join the Imperial Japanese Army now before it's too late

What savagery.

If only we'd known all you needed was the BLOOD

Yeah, from the fucking Romans who were invading us at the time. Its just Roman propaganda, there's never been any archeological evidence of cannibalism. There's a bit of human sacrifice here and there, but no eating other people.

>st. jerome wrote
Stopped reading right there.

You might as well say Lenin or Marx wrote

not liking long pig is unAustralian

>blood refineries
>SHUT IT DOWN

P O O
O
O

>theres a bit of human sacrifice here and there
human sacrifice and cannibalism go hand in hand.
where theres smoke, theres also fire

So did people forget about 1600's European corpse medicine... Fucking Nancy boys disturbed by a little cannibalism...

No there's not. Stop buying into ignorant 2000 year old Roman propaganda. All evidence for human sacrifice comes from bog men, men who were killed and then buried inside peat bogs. None of them had any sign of being eaten.

C A N N I B A L

what are you on about. poos are among the few people left in the modern world who practices cannibalism

You know a lot of prehistoric people did this, right? Look up Neanderthal caves in France where they found evidence of meat being scraped off of bones.

RT is Russian state media, everything that is published has a pro-Kremlin slant, even if that means making others look bad (Britain).

Is that StyxHexenhammer666's dad?

>listverse.com/2015/02/28/10-gruesome-cases-of-cannibalism-in-modern-day-america/

>thelocal.se/20110309/32480
Don't say a word motherfucker and read this.

>one account of some schizophrenic swede killing and eating his girlfriend
>meanwhile in india there are groups practicing ritual cannibalism, and people are allowing this to happen